Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previously on /tosg/ FIRST NOVEMBER IT'S ALL SAINTS DAY AND PATCH DAY
THE PERFECT DAY FOR MIKO!

>Latest Patch Notes:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=711
>Latest Q&A
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=712

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam(Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd

This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)
Ohayou(Beethoven)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

treeofsavior.com/news/?n=716
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#212227aai.25354154.1f2e315a6471.113545.1a65.75
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21222.25354154.3f5a657f
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#211122277.18213f516a7585.1f2f315a6171.3a4a55
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#212277aaa.15213551.1a2a315574.3a4a55.1f344a516a75
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/a Migo/ when

Does anyone have an enchanter? I want to test some stuff but I've only had an enchanter in my party once.

Also someone show those bomb things they can supposedly make

I do. Enchanters are shit. The bombs they make are a fucking joke, they do damage equal to your physical + magical attack and have a 5 second cooldown (cost 2400 silver to make).

Okay, bu I want to see them. What do they look like? Can they be sold?

The Enchanter class feels like some kind of after thought. Like IMC needed to fill a space (since Taoist was originally a Wizard class) and had very little time to actually make a proper class.

Almost nothing they have is good and several of their abilities literally don't work at all.
Without Enchant Lightning and the Taoist combo, the class would have no purpose at all. But this combo is so stupidly specific, I've never seen anyone manage to pull it off.

No, you don't get it. I want to see what it looks like when they are used, how big the area of effect is, etc.

I also want to see how/if it enchant lightning affects fireballs and shards from things.

who /retard/ here?

They look almost exactly like a normal wizard attack. Only difference is that your character throws the attack rather than swings their weapon.

Enchant Lightning is literally 500 elemental damage and it turns neutral attacks to lightning element (except missile attacks unless they are skills).
If an Arde adds damage to it, then so does Enchant Lightning. It's exactly the same kind of damage.

Not him, but it shouldn't change their elements, the + elemental damage should still apply to your attacks.

Reposting in fresh thread
I would like anons left here playing on Fedimian interested in guild.
Need people to fill ET and Library parties

I don't care about element changing, just that if it made each ball do 500 more per tick and if it makes shards do 500 more pet hit.

It seem like a pyro 3 with enchanter would be better than sage. Sage only makes 2 more balls but each ball would be doing like twice the damage of an additional ball with enchanter, so it'd be like having 6 balls but they'd actually cause damage to things. Plus the lightning attack would get boosted by joint penalty.

at level 15 and with DM and if they add a gem, that's like 1700 and then 2550 with links. That's like 153k extra damage with max attributes. And then that amulet comes into play, wherever it adds, without going into the link "feature" where it does way more damage.

Ohayou is open for recruitment!
If you're interested in GvG, even if you're nowhere near ready for it, we want you.
Just whisper me or add Beethoven.

treeofsavior.com/news/?n=716

You niggas ready?

YES
MY PAYPAL IS READY FR STAGE20 MY STUFF
Free stat reset for everyone is neat though

I wonder if the hat stats will be changed retroactively.
The free stat potion seems random, but welcome.

It's LITERALLY NOTHING. AGAIN.

No fucking new items. No Miko. No Gacha.

Literally a bunch of shitty ass minor changes no one gives a fuck about.

>14days

>RMT trascend will be a thing
>free stat reset
>gems changes

Where the fuck is my Agni Necklace IMC?

Don't RMT.
Still got an old stat reset potion.
Gem changes aint shit.

You even seen some of the shit Korea has now that we don't?

>tfw capyba is the qtest, most caring leader in MMORPGs

Who gives a fuck about that swords only sailor suit?

Reminder: your dumplings will be deleted tomorrow. Use them if you got them.

They will be, it's confirmed. How much of an out cry do you think there would be if the old hats didn't get upgraded as well?

>tfw just spent all my gems transcending my weapon and can't bank on the early selling of high price shards
The shard rush will make many people rich

Should have transcended your armor. At least you would have gotten free gems.

I wonder if I should open mine, but I'll save them because something STUPID is going to happen and they're going to get stuck at 520,000 permanently because of the market system.

Hunter QoL, it truly is a miracle.
I still have zero expectations.

>free stat reset potion

wtf i love IMC now!

>Stats are fine
>Want to try resetting stats to something else for testing purposes
>No way to put them back after

>only character a stat reset would help on is a rogue
>inefficient as fuck to go dex on a rogue because they crit all the time anyway
Fuck this gay game.

Is Practorium even confirmed to drop from 315 dungeon?
Is Practiorium even confirmed to drop from new WBs?
I need facts not rumors.

Do I still need to go full DEX on my Fencer with the gem changes?

Yes
Socket red gems into the Venier

Will red gems change fuck me or not over this?
So far it seems to works

Please recommend me a good pyro3 build that works best with agni necklace?

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#212227aai.25354154.1f2e315a6471.113545.1a65.75

>1/15 Flame Ground

Thanks! And why max firewall and 1 rank in flame ground only? Is pyro3 okay without linker? I'm kinda considering running a pyro3chrono3sage.

If i had the resources to marketing Blessed Shards i would have be tempted to get over this

Yeah, having had a lot of pyros, it's not really necessary to have 100% or even a high uptime. If you need it up that much, you're killing too slowly. That is, you're running in circles around it for minutes. It doesn't gain that much damage with levels either so it's kinda eh.

Firewall is pretty good skill and can hit flying, but it's shitty at less than the highest possible (15 doesn't give another section though, so 14 is a good place to stop.) It's optional though and you can take flame ground so you can circle enemies for 3 minutes and put the other points into something else. Don't even think about using fire wall less than 10.

>Is pyro3 okay without linker?
No. Fireballs and fire wall are much better with it. Only if there was some world where it was worth taking something like tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21222.25354154.3f5a657f but this isn't that kinda world.

>pyro3chrono3sage.
It would probably work but you'd be better with pyro 2 linker in that case.

Thanks. If only there would be people selling Venier in the market. ;_;

From the 250+ cubes we've opened we've had no Practonium so far

Dullahan in Ch2 if anyone cares.

How in the fucking hell you have 9.7k magic attack?

Okay, thanks again user. I'll go with pyro2link1. Hell Breath is ok to miss out on in favor of 1 rank in link?

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#211122277.18213f516a7585.1f2f315a6171.3a4a55

As crazy as it seems this will be the new godly pyro build.

>people say in these threads that imc should give stat reset potions for all the changes they do with the game mechanics
>they do

Do you think Kim browses /tosg/?

No.
If you're building around Agni then Thaum will give a lot more than Wiz3.

>3 afk necros at the tenet garden grinding spot
what is this meme

*Hell Breath and extra levels in Fireball and Fire Pillar.

No time to browse when you're racing around in your sports car.

hehehehehe

Thats what you poorfags get for being jelly over some shitty afkfarm and make IMC decrease the number of Dina Bee Channels.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#212277aaa.15213551.1a2a315574.3a4a55.1f344a516a75

Ok, how about this? I have a feeling Linker1 will deplete the hit count way too quickly.

Hellbreath isn't an especially good skill
1 link will make your fireballs do insane amounts of damage
10 fireball is basically enough for anything.

The link is worth more than the extra pyro circle. Even helps out people in parties.

>red gem also increase MATK maximum damage
>new lvl6 red gem value is +240 max atk
>put 5 of them in Five Hammer and you'll get +1200 max atk
>this fucking hammer could carry me to 330 on every non-archer char
>mfw

What does thaum 3 have over pyro 3, sage, or enchant-lightning-er?

Consider suicide you fucking piece of shit god NOBODY FUCKING CARES ABOUT YOUR SHITTY HAMMER YOU RETARDED RETARD

Farm one, it's not even that rare

driving off players with bugs they wont fix wasnt enough. now its full p2w mode

>Stat Reset Potion (14 Days ) will be given. The item can be claimed from the mailbox until November 15th 23:59 PM, 2016.

At what level do you start grinding for Evac?

It's only 1 potion per team? This is all kind of retarded to be quite honest.

Entitlement, everyone.

>get free shit
>"WHY CAN'T WE GET MORE FREE SHIT WTF???"

kyss you are self

>Stat Reset Potion (14 Days ) will be given. The item can be claimed from the mailbox until November 15th 23:59 PM, 2016.

>14 Days

STOP
THIS
FUCKING BULLSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

>dev fucks up a game
>dev fixes it
>player expects to not pay for the fix
>player gets called entitled

ishggydggy

It worked with the exp tomes, why shouldn't he think whining about shit shouldn't work again?

Will green gems get boosted as well? I know they were in ktos after the initial gem boost patch there, but then again, the patch regarding transcendence related items was recent too, maybe last week

dont get this desu
you've always been able to buy tokens or straight up silver
no mmo with trading has been honest for the past 30 years

if you dont give cash to apple for each ios update, you are a spoiled brat imo

The problem is that was a good thing that ToS has for itself, when right now the majority of the things are either bad or awful.

Saying that gacha is common and it should be expected, well, it also should be expect for the game to suck but not this much, so people are upset that they're not succ money until they can before closing the servers.

>everyone serves shit
>guess theres no choice but to eat shit

Thanks user. You're a great help.

the game was a real standout for not being yet another shitty gambling mmo. all the bad shit imc couldnt fix drove off the players so now they're milking the whales hard

meanwhile /tosg/ is 100% whale and defending it down like good little goys

People were calling tokens P2W so IMC was like nah its not P2W! THIS IS P2W!

For alchemist, which patch should I take

Wiz>Pyro3>link>alch3
or
Wiz>Pyro2>link>sorc>Alch3
or
Both are shit and I should get something else?

Pyro 2 link thaum alch 3 or link 2 are also options.

>Hellbreath isn't an especially good skill
HB is very okay in a world of immunity or gtfo.

>butcher the game with r8
>but here have this free 1 bandaid (14 days) :^)

Not my fault that half of my classes got useless with R8.

Don't forget they are also "reworking" INT,SPR and STR right now and God knows how much they can fuck literally everyone

so when is /ohayou/ moving to the next mmo

I remember when people used to bitch about gacha. Now look how ktos is doing.

Are we sure they didn't just misspell SPR the first time in that news post?

1 server with 1-2 channels per map on average and reduced capacity to 70 people?

There are no more. MMOs are over. Mobile games are the future. Does the west even make MMORPGs anymore?

>hey we're reworking the stat system, so that all stats are equally good
>have this 14 day stat potion BEFORE we implement that

It's 14 days, that means they'll be done in two weeks, and you have two weeks to claim the potion. That's a whole month.

Nope, they are working on changing INT and STR scaling.
For SPR they are working on adding new scaling/modifiers, we could get some shit like Druid and PD needing more SPR than INT to deal damage.
I will wait the 14 november before redeeming the stat reset and then hope we will get more info about the stat reworking before the 14 days mark on Stat reset expire date
And then quit the game because i can save only one of my 330 girls.

>imllyning
Don't worry.
We will get Stat Resets for everyone in gatchas

When Capyba will move us to better games

It's IMC, who knows.

>IMC change stats every 2 weeks
>At least 5 of my characters are dead because of it
>here, take ONE free potion, that will last for 14 days, also, we'll be changing the stats again after the potion reclaim time is over xD

Fuck
this
shit

Jut reroll

I'll be making my Vienie Twin Blade later, what should I name it? I was thinking of things like Hræsvelgr or even Snicker-snack.

>You'll never know the feel of Rance theorycrafting all of your characters so their stats are perfect and majestic and you never need any of the THREE stat resets you're hoarding

I'm gonna have him make me a Kabbalist inquis tomorrow I think.