/dbg/ Dragon Ball General

FUCK FUCKING SHENRON ELITE QUEST FUCK YOU FUCK YOU edition

~~**DO NOT MAKE WISHES IN AN ONLINE WORLD, GO TO OFFLINE OR YOU WILL CORRUPT YOUR SAVE**~~

Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9

DON'T FORGET, take the XV2 survey and leave your feedback!
dragonball-videogames.com/en/survey-give-us-your-feedbacks-for-dragon-ball-xenoverse-2/

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM:
disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
delete DBXV2

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9
youtube.com/watch?v=ee7cNkQrcgI
youtube.com/watch?v=LL3WckyXDRI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just did the saiyan saga and the only story event left is at kame house, but the game won't let me go to kame house
what do?

>The AI also doesn't do shit to him, they just stand around looking retarded.
This is the opposite of what the AI did for me. The AI tried to melee him making him teleport everywhere constantly.

>I used Masenko on my Ki based build it's ez
Literally fucking retarded.
Neck yourself

think we were just playing

Are you still playing? I am

Just reenacted this tear jerking scene
I love you, Vegeta. You truly are an honorable man

>pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9
no i quit

my heart couldn't take it

been doing that shit for 3 hours

we got to janemba right? then tried like 2 more times

Help, what color to use for normal fair skin?
The lighting in the character creator is very deceiving.

Eyes of a cold blooded killer.

This is a joke right? People actually thought this was hard?

>not being a majin with a nose

>Doing the main story line
>Get to the cell games
>Get to the metal cooler gauntlet
>Not too hard, they go down with one arm crash or evil explosion
>Beat one up to gain ki to one shot the next one
>Go through the portal
>Kill number 26/30
>Apparently I arm crash it so hard, I arm crash the game to desktop
>Start the game up again
>Have to start all over again
>MFW

>and so, the earth lost one of its mightiest warriors in a blinding flash of light for the sake of his loved ones
>his name was Vegeta
>a proud saiyan Prince

I fucking cry every time just like when I was a kid watching it on toonami

And my god this ult is perfect crowd control

I want this ult.

wait for the Black arc story DLC.

Which one was that? What was the objective?

Also
>reddit

Whats the goto PQ for dragonballs in Xenoverse 2?

When I first saw it, and Piccolo was flying away talking about how this was the first time Vegeta fought for someone other than himself, I cried
When him and Krillin looked back at the blinding explosion, knowing well that Vegeta parished, I cried more
Vegeta is the best saiyan
He's honorable
Powerful
Serious
And passionate and caring deep inside

My group got to Janemba on my first run with them. We haven't made it there since.

future warriors or mishap in time.

Defeat people in the first area and then wait around for a few seconds. 3 random patrollers appear, just defeat them.

Same as it was in XV1. Fierce Battle Ginyu Force!

It's the 13th mission of the combo training at the school wher eyou have to do a command knockback into a stamina breaker.

Are they any moves which rack up a high combo count? I've got to get a 45 combo for Hercules but can't do it normally, the AI keep breaking out when I get into the 30s.

I don't know if this is actually DarkSydePhil but i just saw this guy.

YOU CAME TO THE WRONG NEIGHBORHOOD

Destroyed Namek against Freiza. The ultimate finish spawns them.

meteor crash
do it after a ten hit combo

please respond

from the look of his thumbnails, it's not, DSP has a small black majin

Probably just a meme character
Fuck DSP piece of greasy trash

There's no story event at kame house

Does it count if you do it in training?

Is there an NPC for 25 expert missions complete?

I've seen them in increments of 5 up to 30 except for 25.

Honestly when Krillin yells out "Vegeta!" Is when the tears really start to overflow for me

They were enemies in the saiyan/namek sagas and then to see that he cares for the angry midget prince just hits me

>the only story event left is at kame house
There are no story events at Kame house.

I...what the fuck? I killed 30, and then the next cutscene that played was when they first invaded the arena, and I started all over again...

Did...did I break the game?

Am I cute?

youtube.com/watch?v=ee7cNkQrcgI

ayy lmao
Looks like something out of a Korean horror story.

So wait, I don't even have a single point in Strike Special and yet besides a marginal increase they'd still be mostly effective for my Level 67 FemSaiyan?
What's the point of having stats if you try to balance things so hard that it marginalizes them in the process and just depends on level walling now?

>implying I was a ki based build because I had masenko

Ah Saiyan Saga thrash.

>~~**DO NOT MAKE WISHES IN AN ONLINE WORLD, GO TO OFFLINE OR YOU WILL CORRUPT YOUR SAVE**~~
I just did this like an hour ago, everything still seems to still be working fine after restarting the game. Did I get lucky or is my save just a ticking timebomb now?

>Yajirobe wig
>turn around
>majin face

Jesus that caught me off guard, but yeah her pretty cute

not enough butt/10
put some tights on and you'll be cuter
the butts in this game are phenomenal, show it off

>The Nutshack theme except every "Nutshack" is replaced with 30 meta coolers.

They needed more hype moments like this. When they happened, man they were great.

I'm an idiot please excuse my retardation

Meteor Crash. I heard Dodoria's ultimate also does the trick, but I haven't been able to reliably hit enough of it.

Potential Unleashed says it charges Ki faster, but in what way? Charge skills? General fighting? Humans' passive charge? Super Souls?

Ok, here is how you do it fairly easily.

>Go into PQ with fairly beefy enemy who can stand up to your attacks
>Stamina break
>Basic combo sting until you hit 15 or 20
>Then unload 3 or 4 bars of ki with a meteor crash
>Meteor crash will usually get 40 something on its own, the extra 15 or 20 hits ensures you get over 50

I feel so old. I was in my late teens when that aired, and even then I saw it years earlier in Japanese.

Do you have to wear a scouter to see level and moves and stuff?

>mfw Namek striker build
I AM THE FUCKING STRONG

No, but your scouter's color does change the screen color accordingly.

Krillin had full stamina, he just likes getting hit on by grills.

Okay seriously. Fuck Expert Mission 15.

This was the hypest moment in the story mode so far. I just wish it were longer, or had us actually board the Gete Star

>I can't believe they all kicked you in the dick.

TFS picking on Vegeta is the funniest fucking shit, I swear.

supreme kai of time you fucking pudding slut go die

Post your XV1 CaCs

>tfw imported her wearing the wrong outfit

Thanks guys, where can I find Meteor Crash? Just had a quick skim of the shop and nothing so I assume a PQ?

Only 3 story missions in and I already got an A. I hate myself.

Fuck Expert Mission in general, really. It's either dealing with braindead AI or the games mess of a netcode.

Saiyan Saga is the best saga tho

>that close-up on your CaC's face as they just get so fucking fed up with the mountain of bullshit piling on top of itself during this scene

XV1 CaC ain't got no business dealing with all this SSJ3 nonsense, she is a simple monkey who just wants to live in the mountains

I love the idea of Expert Missions and the teamwork involved with getting through the mechanics of the raids, but goddamn. Online missions never give completion and now giant ki blasts are suddenly not being blown back. Two hours trying to get through it and the game decides to drop me. That's a surefire sign that it's time to take a break.

It's a low level mission, so they're not very interested in vanishing just yet. You could easily work in a stamina break anyway.

How do I unlock GT Characters? I want to play as SSJ4 Goku

TO SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL

WHERE IS THE /DBG/ MEETUP SPOT? AND WRITE IT IN THE OP NEXT TIME

In all honesty user I just cheat engined it.
If they're going to throw not one, not two, but 5 can't be hit enemies. With undodgeable attacks that can't be blocked if you just so happened to be facing away from the wildly teleporitng enemy.

And giving frieza a giant bowling ball attack with WAAAAY more range than the other guys, and homing bowling balls. That can't be blocked. (Superguard is the ONLY way to survive this assuming you don't have an obscene amount of health at this point.)

It's basically like a borderlands boss, cheese it with ki attacks/glitches or cheat.

My mom was recording the episodes on VHS for me. She actually started to enjoy watching it while it recorded. Somewhere in my garage i have a box full of recorded episodes starting from the moment Goku came back for the tournament to the point Vegito was absorbed by Buu. After that i was home to watch the show so we didn't record it.

You start with it if you choose "up close and personal" for your character, and I believe the balanced option does as well.

No idea where you actually find it, but I assume a one or two star PQ.

youtube.com/watch?v=LL3WckyXDRI

XV1 CaC should have joined the final battle, or rather just given a Z-assist, not fucking Goku.

Just gonna port them over to XV2 anyway.

Your CaC makes me think of Sasuke's weird kid

I'm sincerely disappointed that after all the time I put into learning how to fight face to face, in almost every high end PQ or elite quest floating around spamming my frieza lasers is by far the most effective thing I can do.

I only like the top line.

I keep forgetting he even has a kid.

God I hate Sasuke. Speaking of which, anyone see any Sasukes yet?

Or Ghoans?

I just can't see any other saiyan, even Broly, being cooler than Vegeta. I really can't

>Start up game after a quick break
>Fucking save corrupted and unable to load again

Okay, now I'm seriously done with this shit. I don't even know what's causing it.

Bardock.

No but I encountered a Madara Sama in some PQ.

Future Gohan

Seen like 50 One Punch Man

Did you read the OP? Apparently summoning the dragon in online lobby fucks shit up.

I keep seeing Saitamas everywhere

Single lobby usually "fixes" it for me when I start getting crashes.

I want to get the Candy Beam move before I make my Majin, but I don't see it in any of the PQs. It can't be Majin Buu only, there's a Z-Soul for it. Where is it?

i got so used to conton theme 3 that 4's sheer atrocity makes my ears bleed now
who thought this was a good idea

Try messing with your saves on the PS4. It's new so a hard reboot won't bother you that much aside from the install time.

They're cool but don't come close to Vegeta
Too bad he gets cucked by Bulma :(

As much of a Vegetafag that I am, Turles is a close second for me

I really wish we got more Saiyans in the series, they're incredibly fun when they're on screen

I hope we get more saiyan focused movies or specials in the future pre-planet Vegeta explosion, like Bardock's

Zamasu

>Turles' dub in XV2

I never liked him in Tree of Might but he seems so much cooler in XV2