/dsg/ - Dark Souls General

Painter edition

>Previous

>1.08 patch notes
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/241332569600668256

>Ashes of Ariandel DLC Stuff
pastebin.com/W1XH72P2

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v
>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

laughter souls

Second for Dragons.

Post your spooks

Cute!

Was he right?

Eygon is the only reasonable sentient being in this game.

but thats horace

fucking proof of fucking shit this fucking motherfucker shitstain fucking fucker

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I was inspired by a fellow dsg'er

Is this good?

Undeniably, although is also right

>Under 50 poise
>Daring to take the name of Hubble
I'd say take a little less Vig for some more Vit. 40 is usually enough for anything, and 44 is about as high as i've ever seen a build go

>great club
rofl

What other video games do you cuties play when you're burned out of the souls games?

r8build

best ultra

ROFL

cute?

They make other games?

>Unkindled Ash

Nice original name.

Testing fashion for the twinblade bleed + pontiff old wolf stacking sl70 meme build I wanna make for cooping with anons

r8 h8

really wish longer hair showed up under the wraps though

alternate to dragonscale is thorn legs for those pesky tears users but it doesn't really mesh well with the rest of the set

lol

>that helm
0/10 would not invite back to the chapel to eat my villagers

looks like generic rags

I'm doing for the first time a spell caster run on Dark Souls 2 and I'm trying to figure out how hexes work, particularly why using a Witchtree staff + 8 and with 40 INT / 10 FAITH my black orb does more damage than a great heavy soul arrow, I get that it scales with the lower stat but does it mean that the lower Faith is the higher the damage or if I increase my Faith the damage of the orb will be even higher? or in this case it's because I'm using a catalyst that gives a good bonus to dark magic?

also I'd get asap the moonlight greatswordbut that implies using a bonfire ascetic and fighting one of the worst bosses like it's in NG+, if I do that, will i get my ass whooped in the real NG+ because the boss will be NG++?

Your thoughts?

>follower torch
that's not even funny

>underestimating the hand axe

>it's a Greirat randomly dies in the sewers episode

pontiff stacking is for sellsword twinblades
not bleed blades because they do no damage

did you meet siegward in the cathedral and give him his armor?

actually, i think you should just use the hand axe and not waste your time/slot with the follower torch.

>randomly
You sent him there to die, you heartless bastard. Have fun scraping his ashes off his corpse.

>Still can't become a skele
Why Miyazaki hate fun?

takes work

That is lewd, not cute!

but then how are you going to set ganks afire when they are in tight corners

Dark mask

>there could be Scas fans in this very thread

>away go

>ToH gave us the best transformations in the series
>DaS3 got nothing
>dragon form still shit
m-maybe for the next DLC

cutelewd! not lewdlewd

Of course. I didn't even touch the Manor bonfire

>he liked beast transformation

did you meet siegward first before sending geirat on his pilgrimage?

Kinda what I was going for tbqph
You know, the wandering type.

True, but wouldn't the added damage from the right eye + old wolf effects would be nice for the attacks in between bleed procs, which are going to do bonkers damage on their own anyways?

Although I suppose I could just rub red stuff on my sellswords for almost the same effect though couldn't I.

Did everything right. Sometimes he just dies. On my first playthrough he never left to scavenge. Very bugged quest. Sad!

Manor bonfire doesn't matter. Did you talk to Siegward in the kitchen? Not sure if it's important, but I always do before sending Greirat, and he hasn't died once.

>True, but wouldn't the added damage from the right eye + old wolf effects would be nice for the attacks in between bleed procs, which are going to do bonkers damage on their own anyways?
it's a % increase in damage, which is low because bleed is where your damage comes from

dark souls 2

DARK SOULS™ II

is great

Bro! Come on, bro! Not cool, not cool at all.

has better dlc than DaS3

Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition
DARK SOULS™ II
DARK SOULS III

I never thought I'd agree with DaS2 having a better -anything-.

Why did the DaS3 DLC have to be so fucking shit?

I see.

So I guess rouged sellswords would be the better option overall even if the bleeds take a few more hits to proc. Thanks.

Oh great, it's him again. THERE he is. THERE he goes again. The resident Dark Souls 2 shitposter.

Don't you ever get tired of this nonsense? I mean, what do you hope to gain from all of this? You know damn well that not only is Dark Souls 2 the worst Souls game in the series, but because it has become unanimously agreed upon among all goers of /dsg/ that it just shouldn't be talked about ever. Like, ever. Every time the case-insensitive string "dark souls 2" shows up on any given /dsg/ thread, my fucking bots have to ring me like three times and forces me back to my desktop. And every time I hope that it's because it catches some poor, uninformed user about any misconceptions he/she may have about that terrible abortion, but 9 times out of ten, guess what I get? That's right, it's the resident "dark souls 2" autist. This is getting tiring man. You really shouldn't be doing things like this. Reddit even has a board dedicated for your game; if you just want to talk about that thing then I suggest you go there. I'll even help you out, it's over at www . reddit . com/r/DarkSouls2/. Also I'm not mad, I'm false-flagging. There's a difference.

Have to go to prison for a year in a week. My options are;

>Option 1. Play through dlc for a week while it still has increased activity since Nelly released. Store mental fap material from new npcs.

>Plan B. Wait to get out in a year then wait for up to another 6months or year for the DLC to go on steam or flash sale. Miss out on both of that fresh release activity. Spend a year wondering about who the DLC bosses actually were and wondering if the DLC weapons were any fun.

Which path do I take dsg?

>Dark SOULS™: IV

>DARK SOULS (2019)

Play it now.

Also I sense a story here you aren't telling us user. You aren't being selfish and not telling us, are you user?

Has better Net Code, PVP, Gestures and overall better NPC storylines compared to Dark Souls 3.

GG Fromsoft

first one, the second one sounds like torture
btw, what the fuck have you done

>play dark souls 1
>get halfway through
>get bored
>repeat the same for dark souls 2 and dark souls 3

even trying new builds doesn't help

>priorities this fucked
You belong in jail.

You're mostly right, but the NPC storylines are pretty much nonexistent.

Play now. What the fuck are you going to prison for though?

How autistic does an invader have to be to die while you're a summon, find your sign, then repeatedly summon you and black crystal.

I need to learn to curse kill such utter faggots

anyone wants to help me kill the nameless king?

TL note: this user posted yesterday. By 'prison' he means 'the army'

BEARER
SEEK
SEEK
LEST

sure senpai booting up my sega genesis

if youre on pc my sign's by the lever. pass: dsg

Sure. Platform?

If PC, make the password butts.

Demon's Souls FC When?

I liked Lucatiel's and the quirk in Benhart's. BUt I didn't like how you needed to beat bosses with them surviving to advance.

Let's go. Password?

Demon's Souls PCFC When?

>can't play vidya in the army
Maybe if you serve in Russia or shit.
>tfw playing vidya with armybros after MOUT exercises
Probably the best times

Never.

It still hurts

Ignorant slaves...

its pc and password is dsg as usual

ill be at the lever anona

dark souls 2 pcfc when?

i got some builds i wanna pull out

Are the drops in Dark Souls II fucked up?

I'm wearing a merchant hat, prisoner tatters, and a watchdragon parma to increase my item drop rate, and I still haven't gotten a single prisoner's headpiece after killing dozens of hollows in the copse, and now they've almost all despawned.

Sign is down.

There's always a FC happening if you place your sign at Iron Keep.

hate to pop it to you but nobody is playing das2

we'd have to organize and advertise it a week ahead of time lmao

soul memeory a SHIT

What do you hope to see in DLC 1?

how many fucking times do i gotta kill this nun bitch?
she gets up again and again what the fuck?

sorry user don't wanna make a character for the soul memory

All wrong. Just the lack of an infinite invasion item and Soul Memery alone made it the shittiest PvP in the series by far. Duelniggers should be executed

hold on coffee is ready

>From didn't take the opportunity to add 1 more phase per NG+

Really disappointing

3 phases

>The Amulet of Life-Saving broke!

a straight sword with pseudo-hyper armor, a frost scythe with a weapon art that allows us to dual-wield for one attack, and an extraordinarily powerful strength-based greatbow with explosive ammo.

She's really easy once you realize you gotta play it like BB. Once again, more """"hard"""" bosses that punish any sort of defensive play. Going in up her shit and mashing is a better strategy than blocking and countering mid distance.