Arts +10% & NP Gain +5%
>Count Romani Archaman's Hospitality
NP Gain +5% & Defense +3%

-Halloween 2016 gacha:
-5* Assassin Cleopatra
-4* Lancer Vlad

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- Mashu's voice actress has been replaced with Rie Takahashi as Risa Taneda remains on hiatus to recover from illness. Her other roles remain unchanged
- Class dailies have been updated to include new material drops
>New bond CEs:
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php#20161005
-Rare Prisms have been added to Da Vinci's Shop (Gained from using 4* or 5* servants as Reinforcement materials or burning, Welfare servants excluded)
-Rare Prisms are used to purchase previous event items
-Next stream 2/11/2016

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>FL Spreadsheet
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_Nadeka_fate_
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Now, I am a true pharaoh… No longer am I as inexperienced as I was before. Come here, Master. Tonight, allow me to thoroughly teach you who the greatest Servant is of all…”

Will she summon Medjeds for me to play with?

Reminder that Lancelot's autism is truly UNRIVALED

Nursery Rhyme a best

No way, Kojiro is on a whole different level

Today is Spook Day(at least over here) Now is the time for spooky servants.

>tfw my dog scared kids away

>if they pair it with his shield even better
It's would fit better if he got it as a Lancer since half of the story about his shield is about how good he is with a spear.

Sita when?

>A true pharaoh… Ozymandias the Great. He is a pharaoh who ruled the entire world.

I'm fucking tired that small country = the entire world. Same with fucking Gil.

After people stop sexualizing her husband

>Liz CE still hasn't dropped
send help

>That is Iskandar the Great, the honored ancestor of Ptolemaic Egypt… Overly gruff men aren’t my type, but… Oh, how embarrassing! I can’t help but be enchanted by him!

I hope Waver slaps this bitch away from his boyfriend.

That's not fair. Every other servant gets to be sexualized.

TL?

More importantly, when will he get his olive-wood club?
Herakles isn't Herakles without his club. He should've had it instead of a random axe.

I'd give you my second CE drop if I could, it came right after I'd farmed enough gold bags and bought the 4th one from the shop.

I feel you, first CE that I wont max since the dango CE

Really spooky fox

Farm Kiyohime. It's how I got mine. The level 90 difficulty is a meme.

>tfw the outfit is how I imagined Nightingale before America chapter

Happy Halloween, anons! Hope you all get tons of spooks today.

>What is there to see in a king who merely expanded his domain until it was destroyed? I am a god, the sun itself, and a true pharaoh.
>If we are to speak of destruction, then the downfall of Upper and Lower Egypt was ordained as soon as I, the true pharaoh, was lost.
>In the absence of my rule, the reign of any other pharaoh would be imperfect.
>It is inevitable, just as the the Nile must reach the sea. I would not expect much from anyone else.

He's so based.

I love Eli-chan!

Literally Gilgamesh in CCC I don't get how people can like one and not the other

It's funny because his dynasty really died from his death. This guy had so many childs and died so old that his succession become a mess until the fall of the dynasty.

I never like Gilgamesh very much outside Carnival Phantasm.

I wish I could spend Halloween with Hassan.

He could get it as a Rider.

Lack of a proper translation sadly. I love both of them equally, I have a thing for this archtype.

>childs

>“I’ve decided. You are incompetent and unfortunate. As a Master, you lack even a hint of promise, but your effort alone is worthy of praise. Thus, I will use my talents as your private security, and constantly manage your personal health. Now, read this. It’s the schedule I’ve created for you to follow from now on.”

Cleo is a riot

Ozzy doesn't have baggage from a previous disliked incarnation.

What the fuck is up with Cleopatra's Buster attack animations

Dope.

Sorry, Children.

Boo.

Meh.

Moses when?

eh?

>“Master. Earlier, I passed a strange Servant in the hallway. She had red hair, and the horns, wings, and tail of a demon… Anyway, she insisted that she was the daughter of dragons, and an “idol” at that.
>I too am a god of the sky and a god of the underworld, but isn’t she too full of hersel-
>Huh? We’re similar? You think we’ll definitely get along…?”

>“You simply do not have enough respect! I’m sure I don’t need to repeat myself by now, but I am the god of the sky and the underworld. And a pharaoh too, you know! A mere commoner should be groveling in awe!
>…Huh? I’m getting too worked up? It doesn’t make sense to be a god of the sky and underworld at the same time?
>That… Now that you mention it… You’re right. I never noticed that.”

Now I understand why they are similar. They both keep saying they're this and that, a hundred of things and titles without realizing how absurd it is.

Local man parts sea with punch, witnesses says he had a japanese theme playing while winding up the punch.

>didn't change cirno links to .org

Fuck people who just want to be the first to "muh bake bread" instead of reading the threads.

Can't wait for his dialogue with Ozzy.

>Gangsta Moses
Why?

Continuing his mission from God and telling all the Egyptian's to fuck off.

Who was the artist for this?
I like his Egypt trio

twitter.com/_Nadeka_fate_

Happy Halloween, let's do our best and make sure our farming is done.

What would his skill be ? We know Jacob's limb may be one. What else ?

Because Gil was terribly OOC in CCC. The retcons to try and explain his behavior being different from the ultimate douche he is in the original VN don't make sense at all.

Happy Halloween /fgog/

Parting the red sea A

Is he still OOC in GO and SF?

>becomes your secretary in a professional capacity
>Cleofags still think she'll cuck Caesar for you

Stay spooky.

>Veeky Forums Caesar not out
Of course she won't. For now

>Divine Protection A
>Jacob Limb A
>Monstrous Strength EX

>NPs-Egypt Ten Plague/Parting the Red Sea

Yes.

>not a genocidal rapist in GO and SF

The answer is yes. We know how terrible of a character he is, all the whitewashing in the world and bad OOC writing won't do his popularity any good.

Hey, Ozzy. Coke or Pepsi?
>I am none other than the ruler of the earth. Therefore, all things under my reign are equal in value. They are not to be labeled with your “qualities."

He has been OOC for quite some time and quite a bunch of times too now. Is it still really OOC? Seems like a bad retcon but OOC doesn't look apropriate anymore

>Ozymandias:
>…Hmm.
>This is cheap wine. However, perhaps fearful of the honor that I grant this disgusting, vulgar liquid for passing through my throat, it quickly disappears.
I will acknowledge its grace in doing so, at least.
"I like how the booze disappears when I drink it." He's a riot.

Does Iskandar just goes out drinking with every motherfucker that was some kind of King? Will he ask Babbage to a feast because he was the King of Steam? And what about Edison who was the THE KING OF PRESIDENT?

>constantly manage your personal health
You know this means taking care of your built up lust, user.

>implying people are expected to read hundreds of posts
Fuck off.

>Two of my favorites are Gil and Ozzy
At least I'm consistent.

Even in the vn Gil's entire personality pretty much changes route to route. Just jot it down to poor writing and take what he is like in most works to be his personality.

>hundreds of post
>when it was reminder near the end

Just admit you don't read anything and just want to make threads. Here, have another (You).

So Im supposed to read each post made? Fuck off you autistic fuck.

Same m8 arrogant characters are fun, specially when it gets so absurd they lose all common sense

MORE TICKETS IN 4 HOURS

Reminder that male Hakuno is already confirmed by Last Encore's synopsis

>Waking up in a strange virtual world with no recollection of the past, Hakuno finds himself forced to fight for survival in a war he does not understand for a prize beyond value; the opportunity to have one's wish granted. With only an enigmatic "Servant" by his side, Hakuno Kishinami will have to face both friends and foes in battles to the death in order to not only gain possession of a mysterious object known as the "Holy Grail," but also to find the answer to the most important question of all: "Who am I?"

>Nitocris: To oblivion with you, foul beasts!
>Scream, wail, and plead all you like! No one will hear it!
>I will kill you all! Drown in the waters of the Nile and die! Rather, you should rejoice!
>You fiends manipulated by brothers as puppet pharaohs, and then murdered them!
>I will never forgive you! How could I!? I will never, ever forgive you! Long have I awaited this day!

>Traitors: Why, Nitocris!? We are the ones who made you pharaoh!

>Nitocris: It was all for this day. It was so that I could butcher you all like the swine you are.
>I have lived for that sole reason. So that you would choose me to be your next puppet…
>So that I could trick you into thinking you could toy with my dignity, my being, and my body.
>And then, you fell into my trap. What did you imagine when you heard I had a gift for you?
>An extravagant banquet? Mountains of riches? Or perhaps… you longed to taste my flesh?
>It’s over. I will end it all. For the arrogance of thinking you could exploit a pharaoh, you will die!

>Traitors: Stop! No! I don’t want to die! Somebody help us!!!

>Nitocris: Beg my beloved brothers for salvation! My brothers, who you slaughtered mercilessly!
>You will not make it to the Eternal Realm. Heh. But, rejoice. Neither will I. I will follow you shortly.
>I will seize you and inflict eternal, untold suffering on your souls!

Best party planner. I wish we got more serious Nitocris.

The only good thing about today being 31st, desu

Tuthankhamen as a mummy when? Akhenaten with crazy religion reforms when? Queops with pyramids witu alien and illuminati stuff when?

So why does Gawain get the sun/Pharaoh line? Karna's a sun deity and Cleo is a Pharaoh, but all Gawain has is being solar-powered and having a sword with a tiny knockoff sun in it. If anything, he should see him as a subordinate.

She'll summon them to play with your dick.

As long as she summons them I'm game

Get off my couch you cats.

You know that in japaness, there is probably no gender in this synopsis ?

Also only 1 servant confirmed. Fuck.

Nito seems to be a brocon.

That's what having Shinji as a master does to you

You don't need to be bro or siscon to love your family.

Why is mashu a dangerous beast she looks tamer than retard cat

Where are you getting these new lines?

facebook

Retard cat is domesticated, Mashu's lewdness cannot be tamed

Where's this from?

lovecraft

What Archer daily has more chance of silver pieces?

I want Mashu's lewdness becoming a servant!

Egyptian royalty certainly did.

Which book?

You got a point.
Right Ozzy ?

She is pretty dangerous

Knight of the Sun blah,blah,blah

>Ozzy call only Arash as Hero

Can anyone even compete?
Arthur when