What you think about the 2017 Buick LaCrosse?

What you think about the 2017 Buick LaCrosse?

SPECS

My grandfather had a 14 lacrosse that I drove a bunch, hot damn that thing was an excellent car. I would totally buy one of I needed a new, nice car

Not terrible looking. Competitive in its class and price range.

Buick has always been shit but lately they have been improving, similar to Cadillac and Lincoln

What is buick anyways? Is it luxury? Is it a family brand? Something in-between?

Is this not an opel insignia?

No, that's the Regal.

Piece of shit ISTHATABMW™ with a Buick badge

I'm sure the Chinese will love it.

A car for seniles that given up hope on life.

I like it. It's a lot nicer than the Toyota / Ferd equivalents and not much pricier unless you load it full of unnecessary shit. I'd considering it if I were shopping for a new sedan.

I dd a 2010 lacrosse

Peppy
Comphy
Quiet
Plenty of power to overtake and even boyrace at stoplights
Harmon kardon audio is goat
Looks good
Rides smooth

Cons
Is that a Cadillac?
Why didn't you buy a CTS?
Nigger following
Don't you dare ever let the battery die

9/10 just be sure you get a awd model with the 3.6 not the 3.0

Is the opal insignia a Buick in the US?

Yes, it's called the Regal but they don't get the OPC's V6, just the OPC bodykit on the GS model.

>Base model has 0 cylinder no displacement engine

I always thought it was GM's Mercury. An "everymans" luxury brand. Mid tier.

Basically this, it's for people that want something a bit nicer than a Chevy but don't quite want to step up to a Cadillac.

I've always seen them as falling somewhere just under Infiniti.

>fwd

My 99 Regal has those specs pretty much, but weighs a little less.

I guess there's no sense in much more than 300 hp.

Buick is more GM's Lincoln. Cadillac is a level above Lincoln, although the new Ecoboost v6 Continental and MKZ seem really nice.

entry level luxury

It's a nice daily driver, for sure, but I can't see it having any appeal to any car enthusiasts. It has some nice power but it's fat as fuck.

so it's like the V6 auto Mustang, except people actually buy those 'stangs.

half-assed is no way to go thru life.

Buick's present major market is China.

Only gay grandfathers opt for FWD. A normie on Veeky Forums would always choose the AWD.

It's based on the Malibu. Last time I drove a Malibu, it was smooth. So I think this one's a lot smoother. Looks 10 times curvy and sexy.

Lincoln is in a weird position right now. They're currently a premium brand starting to hit the actual luxury mark again. Though the MKZ is mid sized, it's pricing effectively put's it in competition with the ATS, and since the update, the MKZ is simply a nicer car than the ATS, except for driving dynamics. I'd much rather own a Continental than the XTS as well. Lincoln however doesn't have true competitors to the CTS or CT6. Supposedly they're working on a Mustang based sports car and a RWD four dour coupe based on a stretched Mustang platform, but that's yet to be proven. I do think the next gen Navigator will be nicer than the Escalade though. It's likely going to have a diesel option as well.

BE ICE CREAM OR BE NOTHING!

one point for the parks & rec reference

>auto only
It's shit

>built by geezers for the gook market
another overpriced shitbox by a long-forgotten brand

Looks significantly better than the last one

I think it's like a "premium" brand. Not quite luxury like Cadillac, but better than Chebby. Kind of like Mercury was with Ford and Lincoln

>that blatant jaguar rip off
Fucking disgusting

> GM """""""""LUXURY""""""""" CAR

>It's based on the Malibu.
Are you sure it isn't an impala with a nicer interior?