American """""""luxury""""""" cars

>American """""""luxury""""""" cars

Oh wait, wrong badge.

What's wrong with it? It's tasteful and looks comfy

>It's tasteful
>American """""""taste"""""""

>cheap plastic everywhere
>tasteful
That might be acceptable in a regular Ford, but that's a Lincoln.

That`s not bad though.

I just find it funny that Opel is Ford-tier in Europe, but it's sold as a Buick in the US.

Buick hasn't been relevant in the US since 1995

Nigger, the Lacrosse is a lot nicer on the inside than your average caddy that's pure bling now

Compare that to this
>that trashy bling
Cadillac was ruined when it became the nigger's choice

What at all about that simple interior is "bling?" Look at the gauges for fuck's sake.

That shitty obnoxious center console. Modern Cadillac design language is utterly tasteless.

How the fuck is a piano gloss panel with some silver squiggles on it "bling?" The ATS is just as bare-bones as every other entry-level luxury sedan out there. No niggers can afford to buy Cadillacs, their market is rich crackers and gooks.

>and then the American said Chevy vs Audi

>Audi
>literally a VW in a fancy suit
Chevy-tier desu

lol, the very executives admitted having issues with the african question

>a VW in a fancy suit
>a shared platform means the product is the same!

>then the American said to the German, GM vs VW group

It does if the parts are the same

They aren't though. Might as well say Aston Martins are Volvos in a fancy suit.

That actually looks nice. You just think the design looks like shit because you aspire to own a 1994 E-Class and have convinced yourself that it's the pinnacle of luxury.

I mean look at the new S-Class. It is THE luxury sedan. It's wild inside too. But their designers are getting paid a lot more than you are and as shitty as GM is Cadillac has really stepped it up.

And they didn't give a shit back then. You really should drive one though, I'm sure it is comfy as fuck. You also watch too much Top Gear with "muh plastic everywhere" but when you are paying 25% less than a different brand, you may have to sacrafice the leather dash (which you don't fucking touch anyway).

Out of curiosity do any of you people actually own cars, let alone luxury cars with nice interiors?

Even 1.3l loldieselfiat is better than a bus cuck.

Audis are literally VW parts bin cars though
All their shit comes from VW

That exudes quality unlike the caddy

Iam Laffin

Imagine the staining. It won't stay pristine for long.

Don't you wipe?

honestly i don't blame american car designers having to dumb things down. they have to sell to a really shitty market comprised of people who think less is more, or that leather is murder, or that having anything look european in terms of cleanliness makes it non patriotic. it's just a downhill battle.

if i was going to be a car designer i'd move to europe in a heartbeat. i might be limited in displacement, but at least i don't have to make shitty ass angry face hoods and plastic interior errywhere.

>leather dash
It doesn't have to be leather, just use better plastic. Pic related, a VW Brazil shitbox from the 80s. All plastic yet it doesn't look so cheap.

Not the parts that matter

Since when do all the mechanicals not matter

Since its German

>Gook """""""""""""""""luxury""""""""""""""""" """""""""""""""""cars"""""""""""""""""

Kek, nah. At least the American cars normally use that slightly padded dash.

Like I mentioned, it's worth driving these cars. Or at least sitting inside them if you miss the bus one day and you have to hitch hike.

Lexus are good though, American cars are like Russian lada tier, or Dacia tier

The engine isn't what makes a car luxurious, besides there's a lot of Audi-specific engines and the ones made for Audi behave differently from the ones made for VW.

Yeah I like Lexus. Miles ahead of Infiniti and Acura shouldn't even be a thing imo. Just for the sake of shit posting I"ll post this one tho

>Gook """""""""""""""""luxury""""""""""""""""" """""""""""""""""cars"""""""""""""""""

That's from the 90s dipshit, the pic in the OP is the latest batch of Town Cars.
That car doesn't look like the plastics are soft-touch, it looks Twingo tier.

>The engine isn't what makes a car luxurious

You're a fucking idiot

The trend is the bigger the country, the shittier the car, as it's like mass produced at lowest cost

>american """"""damage control""""""

Damn, looks comfy

But it's not, it only has to be quiet enough and powerful enough. It doesn't even need to be reliable, look at Maserati and Jaguar.

Acura is just Honda for Americans. And your Integra looks horrendous.

You guys look like """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Retards"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

I have a KR F-150 and an ES-350

Considering buying a Lexus GS soon, and just having my ES used as a company car for one of my workers.

Third gen Town Cars were introduced in '98 which make them 90s cars, dipshit

Don't they have the Honda brand also? I always cringe when I see Acura NSX instead of Honda NSX

so we don't look like retards?

>being """""""""""""""""new"""""""""""""""""

>what are facelifts
shitty excuse

Weebs will defend this

A facelift is exactly that, a facelift

Fuck off, that's not even a sedan
The only defense that needs to be done is comparing it to same era

>looks like the inside of a Saturn with some leather glued on

Which often change interiors dramatically

It went from LHD to RHD?

>that age of VW interiors
>hhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnggggggggg

Bunch of brats in here...

look at how fucking untasteful and overdesigned the euro shit is

2000s Infiniti interiors were actually pretty good. The M and the SUVs at least. Haven't been in any of the newest Q's but Infinitis are miles above Acura.

Is this b8? Dieter Rams' designs are the height of good taste.
>if you call out a "luxury" car for being cheap you're a brat
I don't mind cheap cars, just don't try to pass them as luxurious.
ikr
Simply ebin
I used that pic because it was already made

>over engineered
>bad
Pick one

>german 100k high tier """""""""luxury""""""""

Black interior Town Cars look sexy as fuck.

Idk man I sat in my coworker's 2004 G35 coupe and I wasn't blown away by anything. The yellow lighting was especially gross

If only you could swap the wheel for something less minivan-ish

The 7-series pisses me off

BMW tried so hard to imitate the S-Class, but everything about it comes off as a sub-par version of the S-Class. Don't get me wrong, it's still a comfortable car, but it's a lot less luxurious-feeling and comfortable than the S-Class.

t. pro valet man

Why do automakers insist on using clear colors that look cheap instead of embracing the dark side?

>BMW
>Good at interiors
Pick none. But I don't think they necessarily want to go full modern design studio like Mercedes and Cadillac

Which is why I said the M and SUVs

m3/4 interiors are pure sex tho

BMW used to make some awesome interiors, look at the E34 or E30

To each his own. Definitely not luxury, but it also isn't really supposed to be. But then if you want to compare a 328i to an A4 or C300, BMW really falls behind. I'm not sure why they are even marketed as "Luxury Sports Sedans" but I guess there just isn't a segment for mildly sporty European sedans that aren't very luxurious but still cost $45k for a base model.

>it's this thread again

>image.jpg

VW interiors are nicer than Chevys though

>doesn't look so cheap.
Uh, user, you're blind. It looks like a cheap 80s shitbox to me.

That colour sceme is horrendous

>E30
Reminds me of a Volvo
>E34
That is a 5 Series, so it is a bit less of a sports car and more of a luxury sedan. But still not close to other luxury automakers. It's almost like an Acura interior but the buttons and electronics don't feel quite as cheap.

I mean I'm not hating on BMW for it because they were trying to be different and have more of a sports car feel. Saab was the same way. I just don't think they should even be in the same conversation when it comes to interiors. On the other hand if they are still going to sell these cars for as much money, they should keep up with the sportiness. The interiors haven't gotten any better and a lot of their cars are becoming less and less of a driver's car. These days they should be competing against VW instead of Merc and Audi if they aren't going to keep up the sporty feel to set them above regular automakers.

Alright then, here's a sedan.

always liked the simplicity of the le volkswagens

Chevy has never been great with interiors. Ferd and Dodge are normally better among the Big 3.

+1

I don't think user has sat in either car.

Forgot pic

I'm talking about the material, retard
>That is a 5 Series, so it is a bit less of a sports car and more of a luxury sedan. But still not close to other luxury automakers. It's almost like an Acura interior but the buttons and electronics don't feel quite as cheap.
The post you originally replied to was a 7 series tho

That looks like every cheap shitbox i've ever been in, not saying it's bad it works just fine but it looks absolutely cheap.

>I'm talking about the material, retard
So was I, dumbshit

>I don't think user has sat in either car.
As a matter of fact, I've sat in a VW Gol. The plastics are good quality, sturdy, and good looking.
I was talking about the material.

>It looks like a cheap 80s shitbox to me.
>So was I
You were talking about the interior

The 7-Series puts BMW in a fucked up spot though when it comes to interior design. Because like I mentioned, the company's image is supposed to be more of a sports car where you can still get all the luxury options. But how the hell are they supposed to design and sell a $100k flagship sedan to compete with the S-Class if they are afraid to get away from that image? You really can't make a car like that super sporty. You can put a few extra cylinders under the hood with some turbos and give it a "sport" button but as soon as you try and put sporty seats in the thing, it ceases to be a luxury car.

So my point is that you can't even really compare them. Even though the S-Class, 7-Series, and A8 are competitors, BMW sorts gets a pass in that department since that isn't really what the company is trying to do and it makes it hard to talk shit about the BMW interior compared to the others even when the S-Class is obviously superior inside.

FWIW, I barely ever see new 7-Series anymore. Lots of S-Classes but if somebody wants a $100k+!big sedan that is sporty without the total luxury of a Mercedes, they will get a Panamera or Quattroporte over a 7-Series.

>Ferd and Dodge are normally better among the Big 3.
>Dodge
lol, maybe now but man they've made some real pieces of shit in the past

So was i

Ride in one faggit.
You can be still /comfy/ when youre away from home.

>american
dunno about that
>luxury
you decide.

why the hell are modern pickups slowly turning into luxury sedans? I mean this in pic related also has messaging seats.

Actually, 2011 Lincoln Town Car Signature L is one of my dream cars.

idk but for a while American luxury sedans have sucked and SUVs and pickups have replaced them in terms of actual luxury
t. OP

Even the lower-end model pickups offer luxuries and comfort for dirt cheap.

No wonder they're so popular.