/khg/ Kingdom Hearts General

Get Spooky Edition

NEW TRAILERS
1.5+2.5 JP Trailer: m.youtube.com/watch?v=cAKbBSn_c0w
2.8 ENG Trailer:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Irl_Dc-Tc8U
2.8 JP Trailer: m.youtube.com/watch?v=al8YkZe4q2M

Paris Games Presentation:
kh13.com/news/kingdom-hearts-series-producer-shinji-hashimoto-attending-paris-games-week-with-a-special-kingdom-hearts-presentation-on-october-27-2016

TGS 2016 2.8 Roundup:
youtube.com/watch?v=4gKAR0uRZZ0
Release date delayed to 2017, Jan 12 for Japan and Jan 24 everywhere else

Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here:
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Most recent interviews:
khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-Interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-HD-2-8-FCP-Unchained-X-6667
khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interviews-Tetsuya-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-2-8-KH3-6627
khinsider.com/news/Gamespot-Interviews-Tai-Yasue-6622
khinsider.com/news/KINGDOM-HEARTS-Unchained-X-Development-Report-3-6938
khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-HD-II-8-Is-Coming-to-TGS-With-Trailer-and-Demo-6936
khinsider.com/news/Message-from-Tetsuya-Nomura-about-Kingdom-Hearts-HD-II-8-Final-Chapter-Prologue-7113

khwiki.com/

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline:
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

Last Thread:

Whats your Halloween costume this year /khg/?

Look at user, there's a skeleton playing a tromBONE right next to you!

I was asleep for Halloween. So I guess something to do with the Realm of Sleep?

toilet paper mummy
i might post pic later because i love you guys

Are you blind on the right part of your eyes or something?

Both me and my fuckbuddy are gonna dress up as clowns and she's gonna try to look as masculine as possible, even gonna pad her shoulders so they look wider. Then we're gonna creep people out by kissing and groping each other in public, then top off the night with clown sex at her place.

Take your bets on whether this guy gets shot at, or just arrested

Come on.
>fuckbuddy
It's obvious fake.

>people on Veeky Forums
>having sex
Top kek m8

huh...

put on medals with paralysis, poison, and sleep as your final medal. If you can make sure you have the plus versions

>that key art

I dunno senpai, looks kinda meh.

David S. Pumpkins. The jacket is so fucking hot at work this was a mistake.
>liking homestuck
You fat liar you don't get laid

the image is too small to say how good it looks

>liking homestuck
Jesus fucking christ when did I imply that?
I was just memeing I want nothing to do with cancer from /co/.

I like to live dangerously

Currently in the 4,000's, I think I'll finish off somewhere under 1,000 tonight. Already got plenty of Chipmunks, so I'm not to hung up on the reward.

november costume sucks

Get rid of the mouse parts and it looks fine

I'll wear the clothes, but not the mouse shit.

Anyone else bothered that people who didn't even rank well in the last HSC are using the Jack and Sally situation to ask for free gib mez?

Nope. An eye for an eye, a tit for a tat, etc etc. If there's a chance for free stuff who wouldn't take it?

I guess either way whatever we get will just a be a slap to the dick.

I bought some jewels for my last Kairi pull early Monday morning and if SENA doesn't do anything to fix a really simple problem then I'm getting a refund.

It's possible they spent money trying to win the bait-and-switch prize even if they didn't succeed.

And SENA deserves to lose as much money as possible anyway, not just for this but for everything they've done wrong with this game.

This is why I don't like the idea of them giving out free Jack&Sally medals as compensation to everyone, like some suggested. I worked hard to get mine. I'm mad SENA screwed up too but if people who didn't rank in top 5000 got free Jack&Sallys I'd be even more upset.
Anything other than that is fair game though and I hope everyone gets their refunds and as many freebies as possible (except free Jack&Sally).

>I worked hard to get mine
No you didn't. You paid slightly more than the people that didn't get it.

I think he meant he spent many hours painfully resetting to get all the RNG to go off exactly when he needed it to. Like I did.

>if people who didn't rank in top 5000 got free Jack&Sallys I'd be even more upset.

I'm feeling that way too. If they don't give a message by tomorrow or if they just flat out do not fix J&S then I'm not giving Square Enix NA a penny for anything every again. Specially KH3, which I would just buy used to ensure they don't get any money.

>No you didn't. You paid slightly more than the people that didn't get it.

I did spend anything except for some extra cost nodes and I ranked in the top 2600. Sounds like you're just projecting a bit.

Me too, though i got kicked to 5001 in the last literally 30 seconds

Meant to say "I didn't* spend anything except for some extra code nodes..."

really makes you think

I spent nothing besides Magic Mirrors on Jack and a Speed Gem, and made top 1000 with a 28% score boost. Sounds like payers just needed to gitgud.

RIP Gyro.

I'm sorry to disappoint you my friend, I'm f2p. And I got 3 Jack&Sallys. What this guy said

Hey /khg/ do you guys think I should put a poison + on my Belle?

I messed up and put it on valor Sora because I didn't know what I was doing. Is there somthing else I could put on her like paralysis + or Attack prize Plus?

Id say go it poison+ and save app for a better medal.

poison+ or paralysis+ would both be great on belle. Wish I had either of them but I just haven't been able to pay 3000 jewels for them.

Why did they just give up on making characters with personality in BBS?

they copied the formula without the proper dialogue or the voice acting, because they only bust out the big guns and scene direction with console games. Whoever wrote BBS forgot how actual humans interact. Even if they say BBS was a main game, they didn't treat it as such from the start of development.

But that's what the 3 handheld games were about, and people need to remember that. From the START it was about experimentation and seeing what could work for 3, for better or for worse (considering they all came with heavy plot)

Can you preorder 2.8 or 1.5+2.5 on PS4 yet?

You're being moronic. Expecting them to actually live up to the shit they advertise do is basic, universal, shit, like false advertising.

You're half right. The people who ranked should absolutely get more than people who put in a half ass effort.

The people who rolled for the event, but failed, should also get something back as well.

But you shouldn't think of it in terms of cockblocking, a lazy f2p whiner who just ran each hsc once and is now trying to get shit.

Think, whatever the rabble get, you should get much more.

Also remember, the more pissed off people, the more they're likely to act on this.

Personally, because of the size of this, and that it's a repeat, is a big enough fuck up to affect spending on other square games if they don't make this right.

AQUAFAGS BTFO!
How will they ever recover?

Guys I can't get past round 37 in t10 colosseum, what do I do??

Give up, because if you can't even get past round 37 you're not gonna make top 2500.
I just passed round 100 something and I'm still not in top 2500.

That depends. Do your medals suck? Or are you a moron?

Question. Is ranking shared among all animals? Because if it is, going bearmode sounds like a good idea.

>Anyone else bothered that people who didn't even rank well in the last HSC are using the Jack and Sally situation to ask for free gib mez?
That's why my proposal is to simply refund Jewels spent since the HSC began. It makes restitution to all competitors, not just those who happened to win, but anyone who put forth effort under a false impression of what the prize would be. But it only makes restitution based on what you actually put in, so those who went all-out get more than those who went halfhearted, and all in proportion. And all this, without upsetting the balance of the game as SENA claims to be concerned about. Everyone wins.

Literally Xion except without an excuse

Whoever wrote the script must have been new

If you mean is every union in the same ranking system, the answer is yes.

I think i'm gonna make it lads

Got ill. riku and boss marluxia along the way too

FUCK YOU ON THAT PULL.

Fuck you dude. Seriously god damn it.

just so you know, there's a huge jump around 112 or so, i think it's whichever has the gargoyle.

i cleared 113 and am at rank 1817

This is my best, can't win against the gargoyle and his buddy's in round 37

This is as far as I could get

>Is ranking shared among all animals? Because if it is, going bearmode sounds like a good idea.
It has its perks, but there's a price. You can only share medals with people in your Union, so bears don't have the LOLHAX shared medals that foxes or even unicorns do.

Nice, I should be glad I got at least Ill. Riku along they way I suppose. Next time I'm going to do pulls during these hours since late night pulls usually result in despair.

Can't win

So ignoring the whole Jack and Sally are shit because they were nerfed thing, is a plain Jack and Sally worth using?

I don't see what's so great about Boss Marluxia desu.

The only place I really see a use for it over iKairi is the first slot in starlight for that sweet multiplier

>bears din't have the LOLHAX shared medals

Yeah, Bears have actual hackers instead. :^)

Fuck I d o l s and Meme XIII.

Jack and Sally are still good despite the nerf. It's just we got a good medal when we were promised a great one.

>Pooh and Piglet
>Ventus
>can't even beat that baby shit
Try using medals with statuses.

It's basically a PSM equivalent of Pooh and Piglet atm.

I wouldn't even care if both top 5000 and the rest got the same compensation, as long as that compensation is not free J&S. I think everyone should definitely get something, but free J&S would invalidate everyone's time and effort (and money) spent fighting for a spot in top 5000.

No, only those who spent jewels win. I didn't put in any jewels for the hsc but I put in a lot of time and effort. And it paid off, I got 3 J&S. If others get their refunds that doesn't mean anything to me, why shouldn't I be compensated when I basically worked twice as hard to get where I was compared to people who paid to get easy score?
Any solution they will come up with except reverting the medal to its original stats will be unfair to someone. And unfortunately they'll never do that because it's pretty OP even nerfed.

>And unfortunately they'll never do that because it's pretty OP even nerfed.

I fail to see how it's even OP or even good in general where it's at now.

It's pretty much a 3sp Terra.

Will they fug at the end of 0.2?

>Any solution they will come up with except reverting the medal to its original stats will be unfair to someone.
But that solution is also unfair to a lot of people, for the reasons outlined above. It's almost as though no solution will be perfect. Mine is merely the least flawed.

It's basically a 3sp Ill Riku/Sora/Terra, but it still needs to be reverted back to what was advertised.

It's a basic look at future customers:

Satisfy everyone due to the fuckup by reverting J&S to it's original ability and maybe give people 3000 jewels, then more people will be enticed to buy jewels for future events and shit.

Or method two, which is what they seem to be doing, is to piss off the whales and everyone with retarded responses to simple solutions, and then lose their main source of income on the game and people move to the JP version.

God I didn't think it would actually take ten pulls, but here I am.

Welcome to the 10-pull club. We will have our chance of scoring more premium medals thanks to paying our dues already. ;_;

Why will reverting it to the original be unfair to anyone? Then the reward will finally end up being what was promised and what everyone competed for. Though I do think they should do or give more than that as compensation (like free jewels, refunds, some other benefits, I don't know) to everyone equally, in addition to reverting the medal.

Yes, that's exactly what I wish they did too. I really want it with the original stats but I'm 100% sure they won't revert it because it would be just way too good. It would be the kind of medal that you only get if you drop money on 10 pulls, there's no way they'll just hand it to people (and more than one copy too) this easily.

BROOMS TOMORROW I HAVE A GOOD FEELING

>there's no way they'll just hand it to people
True, but they fucked up and now they either need to deliver or no one smart enough will put any money into this game.

The marketing people must have gone to a retarded college, because again there is a simple and logical method to fix everything and they just don't seem too keen on delivering anything.

Is there suppose to be an update tomorrow? Because SENA morons also need to fix Anti-Sora's skill description because it says "powrful" instead of "powerful".

>Is there suppose to be an update tomorrow?
If nothing else there will be an update for the Coliseum and Weekend Raids. 1st of the month amd all that. Tough to say what else, if anything, there might be.

It'll be nice to have an extra APP and two AB2s. However the mood is still ruined due to all these dumb problems they have gotten themselves into.

>BROOMS TOMORROW I HAVE A GOOD FEELING
Personally, I suspect that some idiot at SENA thought that Brooms might be a good thing to introduce around Christmastime, and the continued radio silence represents a dogged adherence to this plan in the hopes of not spoiling the surprise for the 2-3 players who still don't know what Brooms are.

FUCK ROUND 108!
THIS IS THE MOST RAGE INDUCING SHIT I'VE EVER FOUGHT IN Ux.

Fucking this.

I was taking BART into SF and the girl I was sitting next to knew what game I was playing because her sister was playing it. The reason she said that she isn't playing it is because her sister told her about the P2P aspect. I had to elaborate on why that's the case without giving away any kind of spoilers and explain how I was able to get really far in the coliseum.

You can do it. I had the same thought on the last coliseum and I made it through.

You mean for the 2-3 players that will still be playing around that time.

The solution is not that simple. It's already gotten to the point that Google is hunting SENA down to pay for the refunds because they've received so many. They've also said that they can't give the "no refunds" bullshit to the customers anymore or else Google will rip them off Google Play.

That's not enough in my book, but it's a start.

You're too fixated on the J+S, and you're a sucker for sunken costs.

Just as a for instance, if they gave everyone a J+S and gave you an illustrated kairi, you'd have to be a fucking moron to not take that.

Frankly, I'm amazed. I have less than half that shit, and I'm 20 positions ahead. There's something fundamentally wrong with your approach.

At this point, the compensation is probably vetted by the legal department, is how fucked up things are.

I bet they meet their legal requirements first. Which is probably not good news for the hard digging f2ps. But they still need to make this shit right. I haven't paid for this game, but I have paid for FFRK and I was thinking of paying for Mobius, but I"m ready to pull the plug if they don't come through.

> It's already gotten to the point that Google is hunting SENA down to pay for the refunds because they've received so many. They've also said that they can't give the "no refunds" bullshit to the customers anymore or else Google will rip them off Google Play.
Interesting and hilarious if true. Where did you find this?

>been in the 1,000s for most of the month
>Kairi comes out
>rank 3042

Why does SENA always have to cuck me out right at the end of the month? Fuck, I had plans for that Atk Boost II & APP.

playing Journey for the first time. Heard its good.

It has nothing to do with Kairi.
Its because most people make the extra push at the end of the month.

I heard Global also recently added in some new countries into the mix, is this true?

How the fuck am I supposed to know.

>It has nothing to do with Kairi.
Directly, probably not, but everyone making 4-5+ pulls for Kairi also got a bunch of other Medals, which is bound to improve their ability to advance in the Coliseum somewhat.

>nothing to do with people getting the best buff and heal in the game
>surely this doesn't mean people will be able to complete rounds they previously couldn't
People usually do put off the coliseum grind until the end of the month but I definitely wouldn't say she has nothing to do with that.

>which is bound to improve their ability to advance in the Coliseum somewhat

Not really. When you're in the realm of top 2500, its all rng.
You live or die on a defense boost 2 proc.

That's not true. I haven't dropped THAT fast in the previous months (not the user you replied to, but I dropped 300 ranks in about less than a day, from around rank 500 to 800+). Having both Kairi and Jack&Sally helped a lot of people get much higher.

Yup. I have been doing well thanks to Sleep+ and APP. Those skills have helped a lot. That and Defense 2.

Who's ready for 3's Hocus Pocus world that's gonna replace Halloween Town?

I'm a huge FF fan, not really into KH, but, how do you guys feel about Sora being in World of FF?