instagram.com/autostickergeneral

>List of Sticker Websites
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>Sticker Collection
mega.nz/#F!zMgTUBoT!5t13MNZBcINAyDAlmBtvjA
imgur.com/a/bInMl
asg.booru.org/

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>FB Group
fb.com/groups/AutoStickerGeneral/

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Veeky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reposting from old thread, can someone make this sticker?

First for OP finally fucking put Baddecisions in the OP.

Second for Where's the wage slave slap

nth for waiting a year for stickers

First for user's wife

bork

What's it like to have a gf?

it feels like losing your magic powers. Apparently.

they take your money as if they're entitled to it, you have to put far too much effort into getting sex as they just want to cuddle and make out for hours on end, then they post pictures of you together on social media as if she thinks dating you is some kind of status symbol instead of genuine attraction.

Then after a few weeks or months she'll get cold feet and start sleeping around and blame it on you not caring enough about her, and then you break up, find another girl, rinse and repeat.

We are just tiny specs of insignificant meat in an endless universe of misery

at least we got stickers.

That's why we have /dbt/ and stickers.

i'd cop it

That's why we ride, brother.
Also, just do what you enjoy. Make the best of this shitty life that you possibly can.
Find a wizard friend who has similar interests to you, that helps too.

>Zaxby's
Nice

Where can i put this on my car?

love it

just wait till they give you all their money then complain that your taking it all when you arnt

this in chinese on a galaxy bg with night sparkle

hey notori do you do custom prints for just one sticker? reading your website but it sounds like custom prints are less of a one-time deal thing.

I've been saying "soonish" for a long time but it really will be happening soon.

oh..

>lainchan
noice

I would enjoy this as a sticker or something. Also ty for summing up my feelings perfectly for me

>ECU
Shit party school, at least App is in a prettier location.

I don't need people to know I'm an edgy teenager

Can't read it

/osg/ is just depression central

I prefer it in tomorrow

>tomorrow

my negro amigo

Fuck yeah, m8. Tomorrow every board.

second

fuck tomorrow
live for today fgts

>live
why?

What site do you guys recommend for custom stickers?

Killyourself.co

>Killyourself.co

That's not a real sticker site, senpai....
Why do you do this?

Well, what do you need? Printed, die cut? How many?

dumping pickies of my stickies

old sticker. lost all my oil change stickers. some nice user sent me like 20 or so of them for free. used about 10 and lost the rest kill me

HAHAHAHA I AM SO ORIGINAL GUYS

w2c?

Home depot

I would buy 20 too

thanks. brb

100% blackpilled after that debate

>CTR is shilling in Veeky Forums now

HAHAHA NICE CAR HAHAHA
BRO JOB CHOO CHOO

Which one of you was this

Just got these in today but not sure where to put them

Meme too!

>Ecu
I may be transferring there in two years.

I've been wondering this too. Gonna give a try at re-vectoring it.

butthole

I'm ready user!

penguin sticker when

Never. Looks like shit. Cant even tell its a penguin

funny tho you almost put it in the same spot.

Maybe I'll see you at one of the Veeky Forumshio meets some time in the distant future...

does it make you 不安 looking at it

>ECU and App
Yeah, I don't actually go to either, they're just schools I got accepted to.
I'm going to an engineering school in South Carolina come next year, for now I'm NEET. Feels good :^)

>tfw you have invested in all these stickers and are waiting on a promotion which will allow you to buy your dream car but you have to wait. help me pls

I didnt expect my wife and Rustang to be the op of the next thread.

Excellent.

would cop tbqh

Notori, have you shipped anything of late? Stickers have been the only thing keeping me sane

Bro where did you get the windshield tint for your miata? I was thinking about doing the same to mine

Post wifey lewds and they'll be the op of every thread.

Oh shit. Thanks for putting me in the OP.

In other news, I'm still waiting on my print run. I was hoping to have it put up by midnight, but I guess not. Hopefully I get a call in the morning.

Thanks WAT(tm) for my brand new, high quality Night Kids vinyl decal!

Where did yo get the Ritsu peek?

boards.Veeky Forums.org/gd/thread/279500/minimalist-pepe#top

w2c the fooly cooly stick senpai

Fuwafuwa

Hey faggots, just here to remind you that there is nothing cringier than putting stickers on your street legal car. KYS.

mrcummy pls go

I'm not that pretentious furfag, hell, I bet that cocksucker has giant anime-stickers in everything he owns.

But go ahead, pay 20$ for some vinyl stickers for your mom's Clio and keep telling yourself your life is worth something.

Then don't put stickers on your car. No one is forcing you to.

Amazing

>Already have a local 4x4 group sticker on my 89 Corolla AWD that's been on there since it was my brothers
>Want to slap a WAT sticker on there
>Don't want to look like a sticker slapper like my other brother who has a at least $400 worth of stickers on his Tacoma
Who /dilemma/ here

This is one spec of insignificant meat that won't go quietly. I've just realized how fucking easy it is to do whatever you want to do, and it's amazing. Want to work out? Hit the deck and start cranking out push-ups. I laughed at Shia lebouf and his "do it" shit, but I've realized he was right all along.

The trick is to not think. Don't give yourself time to think. Just do it. That's literally all there is to it. Want to get fit? Start doing bodyweight work outs. Don't sit on the edge of your bed contemplating it, don't think at all. Do. Clear your head, and suddenly all the excuses you make both consciously and unconsciously fall away, and you'll realize that the only thing holding you back is you.

I may be a speck of meat in the universe, but I'll be fucking damned if I'm not the best fucking cut of meat this universe will ever seen.

I felt the same way. Didn't want to be a sticker kind of guy, especially since my car is pretty nice tbqhwy, but I put just the one stickie on there and I'm super happy with it. Adds a bit of personality without being trashy.

Can someone make the "I love to Die" slap that was proposed a few threads ago? I really liked the design that bad desicions put out. Stylized like pic related

Ya, it's not that I'm not into stickers it's just
> A) I feel like a dink having a racing development sticker and 4x4 sticker on my AE92. I mean shit I can hardly drive let alone skrrrt what if I get called out
> B) My brother started the same way, now both side panels and his canopy are just caked in stickers

>he used the word "cringe"
Underage confirmed

>never seen baddecisionsvinyl before
>$1 shipping

WOW
THATS A LOW PRICE

I looked for your car a few days ago but couldn't find it, otherlexingtonanon, baka

I'm thinking I'll have a small quantity printed of it and the "Love to Die" variant. I'll post an update on that soon.

THAT'LL BE FOUR BUCKS BABY

>Having passionate discussion about stickers
>Being upset when someone calls your stickers embarrassing
You define cringe

it's okay senpai, I'm there 5 nights a week. I'm sure we'll meet up eventually, I transfer to UK next year most likely.

dunno if you'll see this, but whose gslse with a big red WAT sticker did I see in the east remote parking lot today? I know it's one of you fuckers. Keep an eye out for my car, I've got a red WAT on there too.

Yes user I know where it comes from. That's why I said
>I've been wondering this too

any tint shop can do that.

its just some sunstrip from ebay

YOU WANT FRIES WITH THAT

Okay, but they'll be cold by the time they get there.

if you're posting it they'll be rotten by the time he gets them