Which of these two shit boxes is better?

Which of these two shit boxes is better?

Neither. They're both terrible for different reasons.

I'm only here to check your dubs. This thread is shit

BRZ.

Explain reasons

One is Japanese and the other is German

One is for racing and the other is for socializing.

Brs/frs is slow and uncomfortable.

Cla is a shitty car for badgewhores. Bad interior and not worthy of the Mercedes name.

>c coupe
>e coupe
>3 series

All better, more powerful cars for the same/lower price. CLA really proves that people nowadays only care about design, since that car is basically a class / bottom of mercedes lineup

>socializing.

Yeah no, C-Class is for low class thinking they high class.

*CLA

>series blue
>it's clearly white

You could buy a normal brz for 5k less. It's a good dd if you like sportiness, but most people don't.

Literally never buy a C-Class Mercedes. You will only be made fun of by people "who can afford a REAL Mercedes." A C-Class Mercedes is no better than a Malibu but costs so much more. Literally any shitbox with 200whp will be the same performance and ANY mid-size sedan will be as comfy.

Source: Mom has owned various Mercedes S-Classes and ALWAYS gets a C-Class as a rental when she takes her S in for overnight work.

I'd take the 86. The CLA is FWD..

okay everyone that's a wrap

Is ur mom a whore? Imasking cause over night work here means hoeing

Both are cuck cars.

Overnight work being the dealership needs to have the car overnight so she has to deal with the "BRAND NEW C-CLASS" which is generally disappointing for her because she LOVES her V8s. Can't stand bitchy engines that whine when you open up. Pretty fun when your mom is going down the highway at 120mph with the top down "whoops, I'm speeding hahahha"

>tfw my mom doesnt drive or even have her license.

fuck.

My girlfriend's mom is in the same boat and has the audacity to insult my girlfriend's driving.

Maybe get an AMG c class then? Surely that will do

Get the CLA for 4 days, return it on the 5th day and get the BRZ.

Every Mercedes is AMG now. It's lost it's touch. Kinda like sport or limited on Jeep.

You talk like a 13 year old girl.

Why do you know what a 13 year old talks like?

because he turned 14 yesterday

Shouldn't he be asleep?

In her defense your gf probably sucks at driving

Fucking horrible in fact. Worst driver without her phone in hand. She's going to go through disks faster than pads.

I know user, I know.