/svg/ - Shadowverse General:

Night of the Final Day

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone. The first expansion pack, Darkness Evolved, launched on September 30th. The Steam version launched on October 28th.

Reminder to participate in this poll so we can get a gauge of our community skill: strawpoll.me/11431912 (embed) (embed) (embed)

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

To play on PC, simply use Steam and enjoy 60fps.

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (embed) (embed) (embed) (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing

___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly.

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ

Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4

___
Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/
Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LivAao5L8kc
strawpoll.me/11541679
strawpoll.me/11541683
youtube.com/watch?v=axZrElyTmU8
youtube.com/watch?v=rumi3RQJZW8
shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.1.5zvAY.5zvAY.5zvAY.61jJY.61jJY.61jJY.61k2Q.61k2Q.61k2Q.61k32.61k32.61k32.5zvAi.5zvAi.5zvAi.61lly.61lly.61lly.61oCC.61oCC.65cLM.65cLM.5zvvQ.5zvvQ.5zvvQ.65YC2.61O4K.61O4K.61qeS.61qeS.61lmu.61lmu.61lmu.65enI.65enI.61oww.61lmk.61lmk.65cL2.65cL2
game-ai.jp/shadowverse/new-card-environment-tier-rankings/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ringon

Mordecai has taken over

What core fairy/swordcraft cards should I try to create?

> (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

3 Spooky 5 Me

Hosting a tournament
First prize is a $20 Amazon giftcard.
Send your steam account to [email protected] to enter, deadline is Friday, November 4th.

Also vote for how the format should be:

strawpoll.me/11541679
strawpoll.me/11541683

>roll dragon in take two
>get no orb boosting cards
0-2 so far boyzz

Siegfried is cool!

Mordecai has saved my ass so many times.

Help

>Just starting out
>Get A card called "Dark Angel Olivia"

Did I get lucky or is it a shitty card?

>worst dragon deck I've ever drafted
>no good 2 drop, no good 4 drop, no lategame except for polyphonic roar and wyrm spire, both pretty terrible
>4-0 so far after going against some control Olivia haven with themis decree and a shitload of heals

what the fuck is going on

>get told to play this game
>it's way better and more interesting than hearthstone!!!
>start playing
>it's actually a lot of fun
>arena is fun and most classes are represented
>story is boring, but introduces all the classes well
>do all my free arena, open my free packs, get a few decks started
>queue up for ranked
>Havencraft
>only Havencraft
>every single fucking game is Havencraft

You fuckers, why did you lie to me?

a Mordecai OP, is it that hard

Doesn't never losing rank kind of suck? Like what if one month I just wanna sit in the low ranks with my shitty meme decks that barely have an even matchup with banner sword

What's the difference between the characters? There's not hero-power or character-restricted cards so.. Is this only for the appearance?

Is a grinder control list with Mordecais, resummon options, and a shitload of heal/cycle/removal viable?

I think we all agree that Luna > Vampy, right?

Right. Paladins are insane value and can save your ass, and Dragonewt is extra reach + can save your hide.

Fuck me. Noscript was fucking with my posting. Forgot to fix it again for the final go.

Boy you unlucky as fuck.

Correct.

its a fun card, especially in shitter ranks
not god tier but it's solid

Havencraft is just too cheap to make you literally don't need legos and only 2 golds to make a good deck.

And a lot of classes can deal with havencraft

make an aggro bat deck and farm them 4free

Would you hate me if I brought meta decks

So thread theme?

youtube.com/watch?v=axZrElyTmU8

Because Haven is both top meta and really cheap to build.

Honestly the bellringer angel sleeve is gaudy as fuck, I really prefer the default ones you get from beating the story since they look like actual cardbacks

Yes

There are character (class) restricted cards though?

All the characters have you own mechanics like officers and commander for sword and amulets for haven

>Halloween bullshit fucks up appchan

Lovely

>especially in shitter ranks

Oh good, where I'm going to send most of my time.

Just get to Masters if you want to fuck around.

They're both cute, desu

Hmm.. I guess I should play the story then I was about to jump into pvp after opening some packs and got myself lost at the deck-building screen..

You need 3 Themeis Decree and 3 Elana's Prayer

DESU I run into a lot more Tempo Elf and Aggro Bat

Bring whatever you want.

Doesn't Aggro Bloodcraft shit on Haven pretty hard? That's been my experience at least.

What to liquify out of these cards?

Altered fate? Demon Commander Laura?

I'm getting cards for the classes I want, which is nice.
What kind of builds should I go with?

No fucking way, what rank do you have to be to lose to blood as haven?

Mordecai is cute! CUTE!
Also happy Halloween to all Shadowfriends!

But I'd rather be Luna's Tomodachi than Vampy's Kenzoku.

Other way around, I'm Blood.

Is getting to masters actually difficult or is it more of a grind.

Especially if ranks don't reset it seems like anyone that plays long enough will get masters regardless of skill

>what rank do you have to be to lose to a tier 1 deck
I dunno lol.

I want to FUCK Erika.
Do you think that if you were to somehow seduce the princess, and princess cumming ahegao inviting her to join in might do the trick?
Help me get laid /svg/, I trust your animu ways more than /a/'s!

>themis
desu this is not really necessary for newplayers

>He thinks Haven loses to Blood

Literally impossible, you're playing D rank or some shit.

>farmed 6k points today
I don't want to play ever again. At least I got Urd Sleeve.

Who do you want to see become a dicksleeve for next season?

>it's a tier 1 deck so that means we can throw matchups with other tier 1 decks out the window

Elana craps all over any aggressive deck, especially with barrages teched in

>inb4 someone posts them beating an Elana deck that did some dumb shit like drop Elana on curve

Not that user but if the Blood player goes first and has a good curve they can pressure Haven before their amulets pop

>the deck is literally tier 1 as of last tier list update
>but it most definitely can't win against other tier 1 decks

no its this

Elana shits on Aggro Blood unless you can fuck them up before they can draw into and/or set up Elana boosts. Storm is about a 50/50 though in terms of pure speed Blood's just a bit faster.

At least do the first chapter of each story for the tutorials on the classes. You should play the full thing for the cards you get though.

>Look at me nitpicking

Yes faggot, if draws/mulligan is bad for haven, blood has a chance, but with both having on-curve plays the haven deck wins.

No it's this
youtube.com/watch?v=rumi3RQJZW8

Already got you my man

>its another day of elves and havens
>its another day of t5 tias
>its another day of you go first against haven
>its another day of 3x lotf in starting hand

Is this playable yet.
Pls tell me its playable.
shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.1.5zvAY.5zvAY.5zvAY.61jJY.61jJY.61jJY.61k2Q.61k2Q.61k2Q.61k32.61k32.61k32.5zvAi.5zvAi.5zvAi.61lly.61lly.61lly.61oCC.61oCC.65cLM.65cLM.5zvvQ.5zvvQ.5zvvQ.65YC2.61O4K.61O4K.61qeS.61qeS.61lmu.61lmu.61lmu.65enI.65enI.61oww.61lmk.61lmk.65cL2.65cL2

If by "playable" you mean "absolute cancer", then yes.

>tfw you clutch out the win with 1 hp for 5 turns straight

>Beat a nip Lolibat with a cheap-ass banner swordcraft deck

I bet he's annoyed.

>posts the best, most degenerate deck in the game that just lacks a third copy of expensive shit
>hurr is dis playable

Havencraft is the newb-check deck of the game. It falls off in higher brackets but it's the deck you have to learn to play against to climb.

It does and anyone who thinks otherwise has their head up their ass. All the statistics are in favour of Aggro Blood in the match ups.

Gotcha ! Can't wait to get home..
I was asking because on the Shadowverse website the classes/characters page is kinda.. Blank.

But yea I'll learn from the game I suppose

I meant the 2 of everything important instead of 3 because im poor you dingus

What deck should I try crafting next? Already have DShift (with 2 Merlins, don't have the 3rd) and a Storm Haven. I was thinking on some kind of Forest, since I have some golds, or Shadow, because of Death's Breath, Cerberus and Mordecai.

>shitty draft and opening hand in T2

shits not fair man

You gonna stream it so we can laugh at the misplays?

If you're ever sad, just remember the world is 4.543 billion years old and you somehow managed to exist at the same time as Arisa.

yes

No but anyone is welcomed to do it if they want.
I don't have much luck with streaming shit.

Oh fuck now I have the awful halloween theme

I'm sure you'll be fine

this would be pleasure to make kek

Do the rewards upon reaching a certain rank reset each season or do you get only get them once?

>want to stream
>but my internet is shared with 3 other people

>First packs result is 2 Rose queens and a Bloody Mary
>mildly disappointed
>My first Rupee draw results in this

That's better. Guess my starter deck is forest memes. What cards in the forest starter deck are dumpster destined?

>55-60% Favoured
>All the statistics favour Blood

What does it say for Elana?
game-ai.jp/shadowverse/new-card-environment-tier-rankings/

There's no rank rewards. Only Score rewards. And those do reset. Score rewards also only count your wins.

Yeah, that's what I meant. Thanks.

is there a way to report people? someone just disconnected after i dealt lethal damage, making me wait for the disconnect win

>I managed to exist in the same age when corporate and studio's collaborate with each other to make pandering art and games to take advantage of social outcast like me and milk us for whale cash
t-thanks....

Yes, this will work. It's very important to note though that you cannot be forceful with the hime-sama. If it looks like you're being violent or hurting her, Erika will attack you without any question and whatever happens after that will be up to your ability to defend yourself. If you properly mindbreak the hime-sama and get her addicted to your cock, all you have to do is tell her you want Erika too and she'll gladly obey. If that happens, then you can have Erika any way you want and she'll fall for it so long as her hime-sama tells her to.

What's better to craft, Forte or Fafnir?

Forte

Forte

>played enough matches to grind out 6k score using Aggro Bat
>literally only lost 3 matches in that entire time
I mean, I'm in B rank, but holy shit, this deck is incredible.

This is why nobody is friends with you.

Something useful

Why though?

an Orc class to properly counter Elfs and fuck them into submission when