Just bought f-body number 6

just bought f-body number 6

99 SS hardtop stripper with NO power options the only luxury it has is a/c

2 owner almost completely stock car with only c5 brake upgrade and a shitty SLP cat back

what does Veeky Forums think?

its still a catfish

to each is own i guess i love these weird looking things

This is the last white one I put together back in 04-05

What was your favorite of the 6? WS6 ever? I have an 02 SS M6.

Good job..it's a fun car!

i'll post pics of them all but most people like the procharged WS6 which i still have but i've had.....

99 convertible t/a
99 N20 white SS
99 procharged WS6
98 formula
00 SS with 4k stall and 4.11's
99 hardtop SS

I still have the WS6/00 SS but i gotta say the new one is my favorite because of the rarity and i've been chasing it for 10 years lol

00 SS

98 formula with a 6spd

and the one that started my obsession my 99 vert i totaled

have a nicer set of wheels on this now though

I had a 2000 Z28 back in the day. I had a lot of fun in that car but IMO they haven't aged very well in the looks dept. Still fun to drive though.

agreed but i still dig them for some reason

All depends on how much you paid

only 4k which was a homie price

Patrician's f-body

>Patrician
is that who owns it now?? the car is kind of an ls1tech whore

i've always wanted a SOM car but never wanted to pay the premium they bring :(

No. It was a dumb way for me to say that I think formulas/coupes look better than trans ams; and that the second half of 4th gen is better than the first.

sorry i'm a bit of a moron....hence too many f-bodies

but yea i agree the formula is the best style

Nice! I can't talk shit at that price.

yea i'll probably be into it double by the end of the month lol

jelly as fuck

My former f body

Yea I've wanted this thing forever I'm stoked about it

What makes it rare? Color and hardtop?

What other features have you come to prefer?

I'd love to see and hear about your procharger setup, contemplating same for my 02 SS

wat. Is this like a stereo car or show car that needs more electricity?

Holy fug, is that an ultralight?

Well done f-body bro.

Here is my '02 WS6, I've had it since mid '07 and only has 72k miles on it. It hasn't been driven regularly for some time now, but I still love the shit out of it. School, gf, moving and my DD has gotten in the way but it'll be back full force in the spring.

What procharger and other mods do you have in yours? What kind of numbers did you make? I sat on a D1SC dual intercooler kit that was brand new for 5 years because I was in school (in the city so no car needed) and couldn't justify putting it in with the stock rear and original clutch; made a decent profit though, the guy that bought it lives on the northern tip of Nova Scotia and made 650rwhp. I plan on procharging my WS6 in the near future though once I put in a rear and clutch.

Wow, twin turbos!

is this a pickup??

it's rare because of the 1sc package which deletes all the power options like windows and door locks along with cruise and foglights

the hardtop SS in itself is pretty rare and hard to find but when you add in the 1sc package you probably wont see another like it

but i only have the p1sc on the ws6 with a built 408 and at only 7lbs it makes 600 to the tire i REALLY need to upgrade the headunit and throw more boost at it to take advantage of the motor/fuel system but desu i hardly mess with the car anymore between my jeep and camaro's

OP here check out my other post but just on the off chance can i trade my first born and a kidney for those fiskes?

but yea thats the PO's ultralight he's a very interesting guy

Nice, what else have you done? Rear? Suspension? Trans?

I wan't to be there eventually, but I cant seem to shake these damn RWD Volvos. I just picked up a '91 940 turbo sedan for less than free last week and my '90 245 DD needs some work, so they take time away from the WS6 since they're so cheap and easy to mess with. I'm determined to get it back into my rotation this spring though, just need some new tires and a few other small things. I took it for a spin this weekend though, runs great and pulls strong.

Sorry pal, the FM5s arnt going anywhere, they really make the car. I actually sold my extra pair of 17x9.5s a few months ago.

not much actually i have an RPM t56 in it and the toothpick 10 bolt in it that's "built" but once i put tire on it then it's gone

but i get ya on the volvo's taking up the time this jeep i have been messing with for two years and i think i'm done for awhile

and you're right those fiske's look amazing on these car's

Not bad! The 10 bolts in these are such a joke; I'm sure they figured serious enthusiasts would end up swapping out for a stronger one so they figured they'd save millions on mating a shit rear to their most powerful and strongest transmissions to date...

Yeah, as much as f-bodies are, its not the most practical. Besides, mine is very clean and I want to keep it that way.

Nice looking Jeep!

>4th gens
Grody

sorry there aren't enough places to hide your meth in a 4th gen :)

>implying a nerdy white band kid fresh out of high school even knows where to get meth
Seriously I've never even been high before

i'm sure it's in the interior somewhere lol

but on the real your interior is a little beat but good god the exterior looks great!

TA Girdle helps

yea it has one but with the power my ws6 make's it's a ticking time bomb

here's the engine bay that need's cleaning but the dirt is the only thing holding it together