/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Thread: NEWS
>P5 Translations: p5anon.imgur.com/
>Trophies imgur.com/a/AwlYV
>Full Soundtrack mega.nz/#!SkhyDCDb!qlwAxLlyc1dNkBek3cJtT12Hf_oBXOaIm71Y9Vompy0I
>Locations/Dungeons/Misc imgur.com/a/FEkpW
>Voice files: mega.nz/#!qcsmTQBR!eDpNzWytu6JQ1BYBoO79dhboXzdbZgz3T95jKlXX5U4
>Portraits mega.nz/#!R0EzxIyb!WRA_4wI_4nOuZzrjbTeW8mo9LdfFn5Cx4y0HzYS8MG4
>Other Images mega.nz/#!VlF1VAyA!KSzFsKg2r3Q_Drv6fSjP5kl-SuRUI_bAHzs8z_IjzWU
>The Soundtrack can be found at domi-persona.tumblr.com/post/150303511502/p5-ost-unzip-pw-sharebymamoru-updated
>P5A: the Day Breakers is out and subbed on Nyaa
>P3: Winter of Rebirth BD rips are out on Nyaa
>Persona 5 released in Japan; February 14th in North America and Europe + PAL regions
>Take Your Heart and Steelbook Editions for NA up for pre-orders at Gamestop and Amazon
>20th Anniversary FES to take place at 3331 Arts Chiyoda in December 2016
>P5's English Cast personacentral.com/persona-5-voice-cast-revealed-protagonist-trailer/

SCANS
archive.is/U8Ka0
archive.is/FaYLc

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>P5: The Aesthetics Artbook
mega.nz/#!BBR2BYoQ!zRI40J_hA7QzqnuUX_zcHbd7Uf36Me5sngLBFzwPEQY

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

personacentral.com/persona-5-hifumi-togo-main-character-other-concepts/
imgur.com/a/Q49sr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Living with sae!

Ryuji and Ann are a cute couple!

Some concept stuff.

personacentral.com/persona-5-hifumi-togo-main-character-other-concepts/

Makoto is objectively best girl.

Cucking Ryuji is cute!

PT favorite games:

Joker - MGS
Yusuke - Okami, Vanillaware, and indie games
Anne - Style Savvy
Ryuji - Sport games, fighting games
Haru - Animal Crossing
Makoto - Ace Attorney
Futaba - Otome games, VNs, BLs

Seems like that's all.
The artbook should have more.

Oh, definitely. It's a striking scene, and it's understandable that some people have trouble moving past it.

It's just amusing to see because of just how hard the game pushes the "fellow victim exploited by the actual mastermind" angle afterward.

>Concept Hifumi is my type of girl
>Scrapped

6 YEARS

FOR THIS

>ROBBED OF HIS WAIFU

Togo would have brought the females on the team to 5, with 5 guys (including goro) it would have been in perfect balance.

Somebody post the pasta some Hifumifag did for an apparent playable version

Speaking of Hifumi, is there anything of her coop to make her relevant to the plot? I wonder if they actually cut every link she had to the main story or if she in the same situation as Yusuke (relevant at first, not so much later).

>Persona 5-2 is an alternative timeline where she's the MC

>The main character’s Persona was originally going to be the German demon Mephistopheles. It was changed to Arsene in the final game because seiyuu Jun Fukuyama couldn't pronounce his name

why would saying "pandering: the character" ever mean "actually I meant in this specific community"

you might as well not respond, you'll just make a worthless strawman of "it's obvious that i retroactively changed my definition" or otherwise continue to act like an underageb& and make makoto fans look worse

What would her persona be

Her mother wanted her to be a whore while she just wanted to play shogi, also dead father

>Mephistopheles
Would have been interesting but I prefer Arsene. Would have liked to see his design though.

She looks like Makoto without braid or Wakaba
If they used the final design, people would cry about them reusing Yukiko

Is Arsene even relevant to the plot tho?, It's not like he'd have to say Mephistopheles too many times

konohana sakuya

People already do it.

She looks like she'd have a Military-themed thief outfit. What a shame, that would've been cool.

>"We were originally going to have Goro confront his father and die helping the team defeat him but we thought it would be too upsetting for players to see him die onscreen"

What would you do?

Wait for Persona 5 Scarlet/Crimson whatever

Yeah but 123 is just a side character, if we had her as a main chracter, people would care more

That'd be a really stupid reason for his current fate when we got to see the principal get hit by a car and Okumura graphically die from shellification. Pic related wasn't exactly easy on the player either. Not to mention past on-screen deaths.

the subtitle of the re-release will be a japanese high school holiday. what holidays are possibilities after FES and golden week?

What are some series of Japanese video games where fujos will clamor for a corrupt police detective who murdered innocents?

Neko

imgur.com/a/Q49sr

Get really fucking angry because dying offscreen is much much worse. He dies anyway, might as well make him go out with style.

I don't know really, Persona 5 :Halloween

Hey, was that thing about Goro picking Karusu as his codename at first only to changed it to Crow later because of the other english codenames true?

Karasu

Yes. He picks Karasu and Anne says "ok so in english it'll be crow" and he's fine with it.

It's Karasu, and yeah. He doesn't change it himself, though, it's Futaba who objects to him being the only one with a Japanese codename, which leads to Anne suggesting Crow instead since it's the same word in English, and then Morgana just decides that'll be his codename and he agrees to it.

I don't think so. He was just suggesting something bird themed like Karasu, and Ann was all "Oh in English that's Crow" and Goro says "Ok then I'll go with that" Which is also another hint to him being a liar, because he later acts like he's never seen his thief outfit before.

People thought Yusuke's name was originally supposed to be Inari, and they changed it to be English later on, but it then it turns out that's just what Futaba calls him and that's it.

Also Noir is French anyway so they aren't all English names.

Hopefully that means she'll be a party member in the inevitable updated rerelease

Nope, she'll be in P5-2 along with the other coops. Except for Chihaya since she's dead.

;_;

I wonder if he likes birds.

>BUT JOKER THIS IS THE ENEMY, AND HE'S HERE ON HIS KNEES
Wow i'm at the end of Kamoshida castle right now. Is he always like this

He wasn't suggesting karasu because it's bird-themed, he came up with it because Anne suggested they should pick his codename based on his outfit. Ryuji asks if his costume's pitch-black, and he says that rather, it's the opposite, since if it's a codename for the sake of avoiding being found out, it's better that way, right?

It fits with his real outfit, though, so it's not a lie. He doesn't really act like he's never seen a phantom thief costume once the palace's in alert mode either, he just remarks on how them being in costume now means the place's on alert.

He's essentially Kaz

Even down to the fact that he is robbed of his future and even robbed of his limbs

Is there any penalty to having girls fight over you on Valentine's day? Why can't they just let you break up with a girl if you want to date someone else?

joker had so much choco jammed up his ass that he'll be constipated for months.

I want Haru to break my dick like chocolate

So they only give you chocolate, no usable items?

Why Goro going nuclear is always funny to me

Except Joker's humiliation, no. It was funny, but the p4g cheating scene was better imo.

this is NEETko
not a neko

What will the next animal mascot be?

snek or birb

If The Phantom Thieves never happened, what exactly would've been the fate of all the main characters?

A parrot

Why does Futaba bother dying her hair if she never goes outside for anyone to see it

to feel cute

She wants her corpse to look nice when she becomes an hero

Joker ends his probation and goes home. Delinquent history and bad rumors would've given him a tough time anyway

Ryuji still has his career ruined by kamoshida. Potential hobo or something like that because his grades weren't that great and he still acted like a punk

Anne would've been raped by kamoshida too.
Potential suicide?

Yusuke a starving artist 4 lyf

Makoto would've still just followed orders blindly. Supported by sae 'til she gets into college or something. She felt useless throughout high school so who knows

Futaba would've straight out killed herself; no other way around it. She was at her limit before finding out about the PT and asking to steal her heart

Forced marriage for haru

Is it confirmed dyed or just anime color?

Yousgay would have to dye his hair too which doesnt make sense for how poor he is

What if it's just a buildup of blue paint

but Yosuke isn't poor and it's confirmed that he dyes his hair

Think he meant Yusuke.

Wouldn't Goro and Haru have to dye their hair too?

I knoe but the way he spelled it looked more like Yosuke than Yusuke.

That's Yosgay not Yousgay

Best Goro desu

Yusuke's hair is just stylized black

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

Depending on whether Joker still befriends Ryuji or not, he would've either finished his year on probation normally or he would've gotten kicked out for going against Kamoshida after what happened to Shiho.

Ryuji would've either gotten kicked out for the reasons above or remained the school outcast because of Kamoshida's mistreatment of him. His career's ruined either way since his leg was fucked up by Kamoshida pre-game.

Anne would've been crushed by guilt over Shiho. Who knows if that'd lead to her committing suicide or giving in to Kamoshida out of guilt.

Yusuke would've continued to be exploited and neglected by Madarame, and likely would've either starved or been driven to suicide eventually if what we know about his other disciples is any indication. In-game he also muses that he could've turned out like Goro if it hadn't been for his friends, but he probably wouldn't turn out anywhere near as bad unless he still got his persona powers somehow.

Makoto would've continued to follow orders blindly. It's likely she would've still had to look into Kaneshiro's mafia since they were extorting students, though without the extra pressure of having to look into the PT too, she might not resort to physically confronting him. If she does, she'll get herself kidnapped and/or blackmailed, and that'd make Kaneshiro look into going after Sae too.

Futaba would've killed herself, since she was already on the verge of either that or dying from self-neglect by the time she asks the PT to reform her.

Haru would be forced into marrying her abusive, controlling fiancee for the sake of her father's company.

Goro would've been killed by Shidou once he was inaugurated as prime minister.

Sae would've probably been targeted for shellification, too.

Probably, yeah, unless Kaneshiro got to her first. Being the prosecutor looking into the berserk- and shellification incidents paints a pretty big target on her back without some sort of intervention.

Oh I definitely forgot about this

So yeah, makoto gets screwed too

What would she do to an unconscious Goro?

she really should've been blonde

Gyaru Sae where?

Brown Haru when

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is best girl!
>Anne is spooked!

need to inseminate

tuck him in bed.

with her body.

>tfw I didn't buy DAN

feels good.

Neither did. I kept pushing it back and now I have no interest at all.

Wish Laura Bailey was in it. I fell in love with Rise because of her soothing voice.
What'd be great is if she played as the teacher you could date
That meets all my needs in one girl
Cute
Cake
Forbidden teacher student love
Laura Bailey

>tfw I'm like this with persona 4

at this rate I'm gonna play 5 before I get to play 4

well, she isn't going to do it with telekinesis

You haven't played 4? You should. It'll hype you up even more for February 14th jaboi

is this your card?

I don't got a vita and I don't wanna spend 60 bucks, I need to save up money

Could always get s PSTV and golden

well that's what I meant by don't wanna spend 60 bucks

Or you can emulate the ps2 game
Though golden is the ultimate experience
You get valentine's day and everything
And honestly the sole reason I like this game is because it gives me things I've never had, like love, mentors, friends, and people who rely on me

This is your NEET for Halloween.