How did we go from this

how did we go from this....

to this?

because the second picture isn't like that from the factory, and the buyer has the freedom to do what they want to their car, it doesnt matter if its stupid or not

Well, you know Ferrari tries literally everything to prevent the customers to modify their cars (deadmau5 etc.)
But guess what: FERRARI GETS CRITICIZED FOR IT FROM Veeky Forums AND OTHER IDIOTS!

So what exactly so you want? There always will be shitheads who rape beautiful cars.

it does matter. it undermines the quality of the car. when you buy a pair of pants and then rip them in half you are saying my pants are shit.

>Ferrari tries literally everything to prevent the customers to modify their cars
Ferrari doesn't give a single fuck what you do to your car, only their trademark

Dear lord! a sane person on Veeky Forums!
I tip my fedora sir.

and its my right to make myself look retarded to other people who enjoy cars if i so please

just because you dont like stance(hell, neither do i) doesnt mean others cant like it

Nobody gives a shit if you modify your fucking Golf or Civic. But Ferrari, Porsche, Lambo etc. is just a whole other story

And that's why Ferrari has the right to CHOOSE their customers very carefully.

100% myth. Anybody could have bought a 458 at any time, the only special treatment being in favor with your dealership (which are not owned by Ferrari) is getting pushed up the wait list. The coupes were always readily available, spiders and Speciales you might have had to put your kneepads on to get early on if you were a first time buyer.

never said they don't, if Ferrari wants to try and protect their image from idiots ruining their cars then thats also fine

To be fair the second one looks better. The handling is ruined but that's a small trade off for all the pussy you get.

Pretty sure you'd get more pussy in the first one becuase it's basically priceless and hoes only go by sticker price.

And that is why liberty walk is still in business with the Ferrari aftermarket

it looks like some crappy fibreglass kit car. women dont care

If something's worth at least 8-figures believe me they care.

yet if they were both in a parking lot with an identical looking person at each one, women would choose the stanced ferrari

Dude you'd be getting more dicks than pussy, women know nothing about car value. Old cars are junk to them

Also they'd believe the stance Ferrari is broken

No they wouldn't they'd sense the 458 owners financial inferiority, women like that can smell cash worth.