Are you as excited as I am? Because I'm fucking hyped

Are you as excited as I am? Because I'm fucking hyped.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFGriqtMSqo
youtube.com/watch?v=0muUZTKCeBg
youtube.com/watch?v=tbbkDiuz9fw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm withholding judgement until i know what the format of the show is going to be like, but I am curious and optimistic about it.

Those three could make a cooking show and I'd still watch it. There is no way this will be even close to being as shit as chris evan's "top gear."

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFGriqtMSqo

just may but still scratches that top gear itch

I'm so hyped I went back and watched the entire series over again. The changes over the first several seasons are really jarring.

Why would I be hyped? Top Gear has been shit for the better part of a decade, and I can't imagine doing it any better.

youtube.com/watch?v=0muUZTKCeBg

This video is more enjoyable than chis-chan's top gear.

>0:26

I hope they give Hammond hell over that goatee, it looks terrible.

It's better than when he had long hair in all fairness.

Why would you think they wouldn't? Just that season where his teeth were too white and they gave him shit about it

That wasn't all that bad once he managed to get it where it wasn't so mullet-y.

From what I've heard and seen it's mostly road trips, which were the best segments.

I went to the taping in California on Saturday, but not the "studio" portion in the tent on Sunday. No phones or cameras were allowed. Ask me anything.

was it good

The chemistry is still there, obviously. There was a Mad Max-style convoy of a bunch of different cars, with the three leading the way in Mustangs (one was a Roush, no joke). They taped the show introduction on this big stage and, like the first show in a new series, ended with, "And here's a taste of what you can expect this season." I honestly don't think the format is going to change too much.

Figured. They had a pretty good format, so why change it? I hope they just do challenges and road trips though. Those were the best parts.

The funniest part was when they introduced each other by stating which jobs they've been fired from in the past.

I give Clarkson props for hanging out in the crowd (about 2,000 people) a lot. Got to say hello and shook his hand. Hammond and May were around a bit, but not as much as Jeremy.

While I'm sure everybody gets a charge out of it, I think he's the only one who enjoys actually being in the crowd.

there is hope yet . I can go to be now.

Looks live audience format still

That is one shitty fucking logo.

>may wasnt out in the crowd milling
fucking bummer, i love that boring old shit

Yeah but the India episode.

Hammond wasn't allowed in the crowd, they were afraid someone would steal him.
Thus women were not allowed to bring purses into the studio.

>season where his teeth were too white
kek that was great
Only in Britain would someone give someone else shit for having nice teeth.

I need to buy more drives so my server so I can archive all this...

Does anyone have a source. For all the old episodes in 720p min? Like even a DVD set?

my dick is literally diamonds

youtube.com/watch?v=tbbkDiuz9fw

These guys are literally entertaining us more than the new top gear by putting boxes together.

>implying may wants to see or touch a greasy faggot like you

>yes ye ye yeeeeees
>yeeeeeaa
>no not quite though
>it is though, it is, it is

I cant wait to pirate this.

>he doesn't have amazon prime anyway
m8 it's free already

Mild kek

You used to be able to get to the magnet links from the finalgear.com page on archive.org. I'd guess torrent search engines have them.

They are all kill

I think May was out longer in the crowd signing autographs thats for sure

OH SHIT

It wasn't perfect
>Every review/segment was a hypercar nobody cars about such as the 458 for the 800th time or some poverty spec Yuropoor hatchback, almost nothing in the way of sports/other performance cars or otherwise cars that are reletable
>Star in a reasonably priced car (do I need to say more)

What also bugged me is you know tons of people would kill to be in that crowd but half of the audience is just girls who were dragged their by boyfriends/husbands

>reletable
Relatable. I need sleep

I have a /dbt/ user to thank for taking me. Still feels unreal despite it already happened.

Dream come true man.

Disney Presents Frightening Frieghter

so which car didn't they review that they should have reviewed?

I'll preface this by saying some of them barely got air time and could have used more.
Non-M3 BMWs (335i notably)
Toybarus more
370z
Murrican cars in general where it's not just a tool for Clarkson to make fun of them
Miatas more
More used car segments and so on. It's just they focus at both extreme ends and leave the middle lacking

>Murrican cars in general where it's not just a tool for Clarkson to make fun of them
I didn't mind this so much, it made it better when he actually did like one, like in the second US trip.

>More used car segments
Like the challenges or like the early used car tips?

Looking forward to it.

Because it's harder to add humour and originality when you're doing somewhat ordinary cars. Supercars are good, but they have 1 of 4 reactions (complete shit, amazing technology, mad/lamborghini, smooth and civilised), and the economy car reviews are actually quite good most of the time.

In the early days of the show, they never did any cheap or slow cars at all. It was purely sports/luxury cars, and it got a tad boring.

Looks fine to me. Its just like my videogames

>but half of the audience is just girls who were dragged their by boyfriends/husbands
iirc Top Gear always had a pretty decent female following, didn't it? It was one of those things that tended to surprise people despite "hurr sexist show only men making men jokes hurr"

nah fuck you that logo is just grand

Moreso than other motoring programs. But they've always pushed women to the front of the studio audience.

The only thing I want is for them to fuck around in third world countries in old cars.

The first episode is supposed to be in South Africa, I think.

>In the early days of the show, they never did any cheap or slow cars at all.
That's bullshit. First seasons were just an ordinary car show with ordinary cars. Literally the first car reviewed in 2002 Top Gear was Citroen Berlingo.

>who's this fat guy?
>and why is he shit?
>WHERE'S MAY?!

The first several episodes of season 2 were especially weird because he hadn't settled in, he was still the third guy instead of James May. They even had him do the stupid used car tips for a few episodes. They also missed a golden opportunity to reference hum being Clarkson's replacement on Old Top Gear.

Roadkill has been my methadone

This. honestly it's all I care about

Well and when the get £500 to buy an whatever and then mod them

Did they get raped?

They're still alive, so probably not.