counterplay.xyz
surrenderat20.net

Other urls found in this thread:

surrenderat20.net/2016/10/1031-pbe-update.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>making a third thread

>league of legends celebrates 7 year anniversary
>players STILL think it's the jungler's job to win their lane

What current skin theme would you want for your favorite champion(s)?

I would love french maid miss fortune or elderwood tahm kench (looks like a big wobbling venus fly trap or pipe flower thing from mario bros.)

xth for sticking your dick in crazy

>junglers still doing gromp when my flashless enemy is pushing with 30% hp

AYY

surrenderat20.net/2016/10/1031-pbe-update.html

TWITCH IS FUCKING CUTE

GO HOME AND GET YOUR FUCKING SHINE BOX

Props again to Riot's art department, it's about time he got his splash updates.

Now, who's next up in line for some new splashes? I honestly think that Fizz, Draven, Diana and Skarner need some new default splashes.

So happy I own Vandal Twitch, loving the 80's and early 90's vibes from this.

>Go to gank a lane
>Enemy flashes under tower with 50% health
>Well okay I'll go farm a little bit and come back when they're pushed back up
>My laner flashes under their turret

STOP
STOP WHAT ARE YOU DOING

That splash looks really good, shame jayce covers fucking half of it.

Draven's never getting a new base splash art that's for fucking sure

Lackey styled Debonair Ivern or Snow Udyr with a penguin instead of a phoenix, polar bear, white tiger and an icy turtle

they said karma right after the warwick rework
hope they'll do karthus after her

ROUND 20 OF PROMOS TO GET TO PLAT 1
IS THIS THE TIME

best splash art

star guardian urgot and gragas. mafia and chef braum

I think GP's the last visual overhaul champion that needs new splashes

l love ______ mains

gangplank

DARK
STAR
URGOT

stream games, friend :^) i wana watch urgot gameplay

caitlyn

well he still be good after the assassin changes?

Shen

Maokai

sexualize yordle boys!

RIGGED AS FUCK

WHY DIDN'T ANIVIA WIN

S K T A H R I
K
T

>Twitchfag is back from the grave

I kinda missed you honestly. Now if only we could resurrect Gravesfag and Ahrifag from the grave.

Gator-aid renekton and waterboy singed based off world cup skins

no
he isn't even good now btw

Calling all drawfags and other people with MS Paint on their devices.

What do you imagine when I shitpost PORCELAIN ROD?

She's fucking abysmal when behind, maybe not in shitter elo

Literally all she has is her ult when she's behind. I see /lolg/ say "she has ''''''''''''''LOADS''''''''''' of CC" when it's not really true. Her slow is not strong unless she lands crit slows, which obviously requires items.

She has abysmal damage and literally all she can do when behind, especially vs hard engage, is to use her ult to go for a pick.

She dies so horrendously to hard engage that you can't blind pick her safely

I mean shit I am a Diamond 3 player who mained Ashe for quite some time what the fuck do I know

Jinx can do okay into Ashe, you need to be counterpushing her hard with rockets, and look for her to misposition and punish with traps.

You ridiculously outscale her in terms of damage in the late game, she comes nowhere close to competing. IMO Jinx is one of the best ADCs on this patch (lolg says they ban her in low elo or something? nobody does in Dia+ at all lol)

I suspect lower elo players don't know how to deal with Ashe because they don't recognize when she is posturing to go for an ult play, it's like how Rengar pops off so hard in low elo, because people don't respect his ult

Ashe does godawful into assassins or hard engage lanes like Leona or Alistar. Also, other top tier carries with range like Jhin or Caitlyn will do fine into her.

Also, Vayne is pretty shit into almost every lane so you can't expect to not get fucked by any meta ADC

Really though it's all about understanding if you can win a trade with her or not (same goes for virtually every bot lane 2v2), watching her Q stacks, and importantly knowing when she is posturing to ult. The projectile is actually pretty slow, and you can avoid it if you're ready for it

>can't sneak around the enemy team without getting revealed
gee boss i dunno
at least now you can't use pinks on him

what champ would jc play?

what champ is most like jc?

Comsic reaver lux. E is blackhole, R is quasar beam which, in fact, is object with most energy in entire fucking universe

no matter how far behind she still has ult and vision and can provide snares to an area. her q not resetting auto did make her a lot less strong when behind though

I hope so.

I doubt it though, I think Riot reverted the ult name back to spray n' pray and gave us these awesome splashes as compensation for the fact that he's about to get trashed now.

i don't know but i kinda wish you'd kill yourself right now

Lee sin obvious

what adc isn't shit when behind?

ok list of champions since they got last a skin
Yorick - since his release
Swain - since 2012 with Tyrant
Cassio - Since 2013 with Jade Fang
Viktor - Since 2013 with Project Viktor

>streaming
i'm not gay user

urgot

hes not blind

>PROJECT Viktor

>biker mice from mars
Nice.

I mean creator
these mechanical skins look all the same to me desu

CASS
SKIN
WHEN
?

IT'S BEEN 1361 DAYS SINCE HER LAST SKIN (JADE FANG CASS) CAME OUT, THAT'S 3 YEARS AND 9 MONTHS. WAKE THE FUCK UP, RIOT. IT'S TIME TO SET YOUR PRIORITIES STRAIGHT, YOU PIECES OF SHIT.

yes but it will also stop those retarded twitch players that go into melee range before ulting

I love Lissandra!
AMA
I think he means creator

SONA MAINS

Blood Moon Zyra
I think it would fit well
>Zyra skin when

Don't worry you'll be getting an SKT cassiopeia soon

JC would be a jinxfag for her prod and GEPgun.

Ironically, characterwise he is more like Caitlyn.

Garen rework when?

>urgot nowhere to be seen
>last skin was march 2012
>yorick at least got a visual update

he could cure him from his blindness via augmenteation project

I hope they rework him and remove this skin from the store desu
when they released it we had even teasers and shit
REWORK WHEN

Why the fuck should Cass get a SKT skin? Only the losing team (Samsung Galaxy) cared to play her during the finals, meanwhile Faker only picked Orianna, Ryze and Viktor. Also teamskins take fucking ages to get done, at least one year. At that point it'll be 4 years and 9 months for Cass, she's literally the female Yorick of this game.

Yeah the combination of volley CD nerf, Q autoattack reset nerf, crit slow change, etc all hurt her a lot

She's still really great though don't get me wrong but her laning is just nowhere near what it used to be

Like I said she dies horrendously to hard engage, she's like mid-tier on the damage scale, she has no kind of speed steroid like Jhin or dash like Cait, along with a single hard CC

She's really annoying when ahead but when behind she becomes 100% team dependent and she's very early/mid game focused

You really don't just blind pick Ashe, you want a team to go with her because she's very utility focused

I picked her up during the era of Kindred and later Graves jungle every single game- it allowed me to not be the 100% damage focused carry you were used to in normal games of League, because we'd have a secondary carry that often would be a higher damage dealer than me, and I could just play full utility mode

Jhin is amazing when behind, similar pick power to Ashe and scales extremely hard

Sivir can still waveclear like a fucking monster when behind and stall games forever as evidenced by pro play

Jinx still has very high damage with only a few items and has resets to clean up fights

Caitlyn has a mid game power dip in general but she like sivir has excellent waveclear and good objective/siege denial with traps

All of those carries are just examples and all are higher damage than Ashe, most have more mobility than her, some have more CC than her, and they're all still great when behind

The players choose the skin dumbass. Faker will likely choose Cassio if they don't let him choose Ahri

Post champions with no good skins

Get lost in a forest of razorblades, you piece of shit. The only champ Faker really wants a skin for is Ahri, he literally said it himself.

I want SKT Ahri!

Glad I'm not the only one who had those thoughts.

The GEPgun takedown is always the most silent way to eliminate manderley

>tfw SSG didn't win Worlds
>tfw There will never be a Crown Viktor skin
>tfw No championship cup to hover over the ground during Chaos Storm

I would agree with you before they release star guardian
that skin is legit

how about they go,and stay go,and take some more with them that still arent go

>that pic

fuckin ggross mate

post champions with no bad skins
all of them are monsters

This holy fuck. Let's get rid of all these thread "celebrities".

infiltrator is 'fine', nightblade is good but needs a vu, frostblade is trash ig, lotus sucks

Current Twitch if you git gud with him and once you get your core. Right positioning at just the right time and at just the right moment and you can get a quadra to properly satiate yourself with gold.

That probably won't be the same with the assassins update though.

6 NAMES MY NEW NUNU-ONLY SMURF

Let's get rid of the tumlr tier normalfags while we're at it.

Post things that went nowhere

ONE SKIN

BEST SKIN

I will fight you

Gone Nowhere

Nigger stole my Yeti

>playing annie in silver
literally freelo

NoFunZone

i want shyvana to be the best

An obvious one.

Sadly true when there's so much potential.

She has star guardian now.

Knightly themed skin for Jax. Just put him in a Knight's suit of armor and give him a big ass mace or halberd. Pretty easy to make
>You mean like Warden Jax?
No Warden Jax makes him look like a linebacker not a knight.

>it's been a year

CancerMancer

GIANT snowBALLS

i actually love the chinese new years one

The big baddy in the background of this splash.

DaddyChokeMePls

I genuinely think URF's system of leveling to 30 even after maxing out all your abilities is a good system and by taking scaling your stats off of just items there'd be more room for items that are tools instead of stat sticks.

>tfw we still haven't gotten a female yordle champion announced
Hopefully the designers at riot get their shit together.

SG skin is pretty mediocre compared to the original. Lets face it,its just a recolor with worse SFX.

Nothing special for 1850

c9SneakysStinkyLittleFinger