Titan

what do you guys think about the new Nissan Titan? I personally think it looks great, tough and all.

but I ask, why does the base model cost $7000+ more than the base model Silverado, Tundra etc, and why does the most expensive option cost $10000 more than the Silvardo, Tundra etc? there has to be a reason, cause those are big numbers.

Truck cucks are literally retarded and will pay extra money for no reason

>buying a Nissan
KYS

never said I would buy it buds, I'm a poorfag. I was just wondering why the base, premium models are 7k to 10k more expensive than the competition Tundra, Silverado, F150 etc.

>what do you guys think about the new Nissan Titan?

Good looking truck. Ugly in pictures (and especially in the yellow color in the media release....). Guy at the school I attend has a brand new one in a dark blue with dark grey two tone. Gorgeous truck.

>why does the base model cost $7000+ more than the base model Silverado, Tundra etc

Cummins diesel.

>nissan
haha, no. I'd rather drive a aluminum soda can ford.

Looks like its had too many burgers.

chebby fags pls go

>Nissan
>full-size truck

Can't even design its own styling or engine.

Nissan, are you even trying?

Nissan built a Ford F150...good for them

Constructive response. When my Colorado was in the shoppe and haven't bought my Ranger yet, I drove a wide array of pickups like the Nissan Frontier (horrible gas mileage and awful drive with good suspension), Ram 1500 (a better Nissan frontier in EVERY single way but not worth the buy or the weirdly comfy interior), Ram 2500 (just a bigger 1500 but comes in manual - i didn't get manual, though ): ), and the Titan. The Titan was the most uncomfortable thing I could compare it to the 4 of them and would not get it unless you absolutely needed to drive for work. The suspension was somehow worse than the Frontier for a larger vehicle and going over speedbumps was like hurdling a deflated soccerball over a kickstand. The interior was nice but not what you expected from such an expensive vehicle and everything just reeked of "faux" aesthetic.

Get an old F-150 or Silverado.

Ford modelled their previously AMAZING F-150 on a Ram 1500... good for them

>shoppe

>shoppe
Sorry. My mechanic just has that in his window and I find it cute and quaint. I use that in such a reference because it's just a pleasant feel. But now it's just a part of my vernacular.

okay cool

Yeah, in fact, the other day he was going to tell me he was going to change it but he thinks it's neat so he just left it on.

>toolbox
lmao

I have a toolbox and a cap on my trucc, tho.

oh

>Get an old F-15
My 2000 f150 has such a rough ride, tranny problems, and steering wheel play.

Most reliable engines if you know how to take care of them. Honestly, the transmission might be an issue, I'll agree. But an old body F-150 has so much room, you can figure out how to turbo an ecoboost and fit the whole thing in there somehow.

Looking at the old prices of 95s F-150s, you can easily get a $1500 frame, toss in a secondhand transmission, and keep the old V8 and have a solid, large truck for $5000 that'll outlive even you.

I'd love to have an old frame like that and put an old Ramjet 502 in them and do a whole overhaul. I love the old F-150 bodies so much.

No one has ever been under the assumption that the 10th gen F-150 wasn't utter garbage. 8th or 9th us the way to go.