>Weapon and stats:
symthic.com/bf1-stats
Symthic's already started their metacrafting autism

>Emblem stealing website for uncreative babbies: emblemsbf.com/

FAQ:
Q: Is BF4 dead?
A: Yes, BF1 now.

Q: Where are the BF1 Platoons?
A: The platoon feature (tm) isn't in yet for bf1, we'll post the info when its out.

Q: Where are the BF4 Platoons?
A: >still playing that shit LMAO

Q: Which VOIP Do I join?
A: Yuropoors will be more likely to find people on the Discord. Mumble seems to attract NA players. Use whichever you like.

DICE is looking to add quitting between matches, loadout editing in the main menus and other features that should have been in at launch, soon®

Mumble server (VOIP and Text)
wevidyanow.com
port: 64738

Mumble download (Snapshot version is more stable and has more features)
wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page

>Discord
discord.gg/TK8snEj

PASTEBIN FOR RETARDS
pastebin.com/MAA75tCc

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/50826/medic-nearby-question
youtu.be/8VfPz-2V8PU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for scouts are useless.

That map is worse than metro, at least metro has cover and protection from mortars, and you can spawn without dying

3rd for fuck off, bolt action rifles without scopes are the only good thing about this game faggot

4th for IRON WALLS

BF1 has a lower skill ceiling than BF3/4/BC2
Gotta pander to the morons who just run around hipfiring, the kind of people who don't even crouch walk and listen for footsteps

who knew they could streamline and casualize the experience more than bf3/4

Got it today and I kinda suck, enjoying it though

Any general tips? Or gun recommendations? I'm quite enjoying medic

Try the rifle greande-HE

Its fun to use, u gonna have to decide if you wanna heal or revive people though

I'd be fine with Medics who choose to go on the offense, if DICE made it so you didn't see their name when you're dead.

>squadmate medic runs right over my corpse

why the fuck do people have syringes equipped if they're just going to do that stupid shit?

>only 2/4 sectors are worth playing
how'd the balance of desert and the alps get past QA

Most of the time people die to such places that reviving them is fucking impossible anyway without dying

Air burst mortar for support.

Silly comrade, that's not Kaiserschalcht

Is there any actually concise guide to what the weapon types change, sights and attachments in particular because the in game description really doesn't tell you that. And all the guides i've found are fucking novels.

Maybe DICE isn't full of shitters

I think it shows medics even without syringes equipped

For me its usually thisOne off engagements or with a group makes reviving easy but dummies running over hills into murder zones are a no go.

I heard that it doesn't, I wonder if anyone tested it

Instead of crippling your ability to be useful at all, why not just manually throw the grenade?

REMOVE MODEL 10 HUNTER NOW

Said they won't show up without a needle
forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/50826/medic-nearby-question
But no credibility to his claim

>mfw the attacking team has crazy momentum and just zergs the final sectors with 30 tickets left

Favourite Operation tbqh.

The best feeling.

>open battlepack
>get Galicia for Gewehr 95

This is fine

BANNED

DINGDONGBANNU
U WANNA HAVE FUN IN TANK?
DINGDONGBANNU

I played with you. Legit hacker. Avoid at all costs.

>Monte Grappa, Sector 3 Point B

>hummingbird

>tfw you just want an Arma 3 WW1 overhaul now

>still playing this shit

LMAO

>cap a then cap the top of b
WHY THE FUCK DO I ALWAYS HAVE TO KEEP TELLING MY RETARDED TEAMMATES TO DO THIS

one of the most unbalanced teammaking i have ever seen in a game

i dont think there even is balancing

what's with all these FAIRFIGHT BANNED things? surely not hackers, way too many

Its hackers getting banned. I think you underestimate how many shitters get mad and go try to hack to feel better

But I dindu nuffin! I'm a good boy!

>Capped A and about to cap B
>WE'RE LOSING A
>entire team drops capping B and rushes to A
>it was just one guy at A and now everyone on our team is at A
>lose B

EVERY TIME

man the truck tank variant left click machinegun is so dirty, laserbeam headshotting people across the map to death

What is the best hellreigel?

Also lul about reporting people in bf1, can't do it

>join server
>like 10 people get banned in 1 match

jesus christ
I can't tell if fairfight is getting good or if more people are starting to hack

I think those are global, they just tell everyone in every match so you can see how good of a job it's doing.

Anyone else feel like they play the same team everytime on certain operations?

I am ALWAYS brits on Kaiserschlact. Every time. I want to fucking rush with my german bros, not sit in the trench drinking tea and pissing my self.

fucking this but opposite problem, I'm always attacking

>finally got to defend on Amiens
>felt like Fallujah with shitty teeth

if only a scout would pop a flare on that cap so we could see it's just one guy OH WAIT NOBODY DOES THAT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK OFF HILLNIGGERS

CONQUER HELL

It only depends on how you play it
I play aggressively as a rifleman with the infantry rifles and go hard for objectives. And spot, Christ fucking spot.
The scout who sits up on a cliff with a sniper rifle never doing anything but trying to get SICK PICKS BREH is fucking garbage and contributes nothing

so I am deciding between this and Titanfall 2, which one do you think is better and which one do you think will last the longest?

KAISERSCHLACHT

Behemoth buffs when?

Mainly the airship and the battleship

OIL OF EMPIRES

The only extra buttons that shitters want to press outside of sprint and reload are ones that activate kill streaks brah.

>"fuck everything else man, cant be bothered spending have a second hitting left of the dpad"

IT DOESN'T EVEN BREAK SPRINT! JUST THROW THEM!

>Titanfall 2 subreddit, gamefaqs boards, and the Veeky Forums general are all making fun of BF1

WHY DID WE GET THE SHITTIER GAME?!?!

Haven't played titanfall 2, but if history is anything to go by this will last way longer.

Does titanfall have a proper campaign?

TF2 is DOA

I agree that battlefield 1 will last longer but if titanfall 2 is anything like 1 it is way funner than battlefield 1

>reddit
>game faqs
Stop over reacting faggot

>Veeky Forums generals
Destiny, warframe, souls arn't. Again, fuck off. Who gives a fuck.

It does but it's ridiculously short. I beat the campaign in like, what, 4 hours? But then I am familiar with the movement and played shooters for two decades, so for casual scum it might take 6 hours.

Have they increased the amount of operators in vs modes.

I think last gen was 6v6.

It's still 6v6 or 5v5 depending on gamemode. I think the pilot vs pilot mode is 8v8 but it's not on its own playlist, but "Variety" playlist.

And personally, I am not a huge fan of small teamsizes, as one extraordinary skilled or bad player can change the entire outcome of the game, apart from BF where it takes multiples .. doesn't matter how good you are, you can't stop a zerg with armor on your own.

When I first saw these guys for each map preview I thought they might be someone important for the main story, get some characterization for the other side instead 'yeah um, they're like, eh, the bad guys'.

Guess not

Is the hitreg okay in this game?

Why the fuck are all my bullets sometimes going trough a body with my mondragon storm?

Yeah I was really hoping there could be a campaign for the Germans or something. All you get instead is the monologues af the beginning of Operations games if you're on the Central Powers team
>Tfw the German soldier who just wanted to send home eggs and honey to his family
I was disappointed with the Austro-Hungarians in this game too: the A-H Empire was really diverse, yet they're basically portrayed as German 2.0

i've only noticed weird shit when shooting at a proned person from behind

Someone made a good point last week were I think ww2 might have had a negative effect on ww1's Austrian-germany alliance.

Essentially labeling them
>bad guys, hands off

Also,
>Last mission of Clyde's campaign
>Last bit is jumping off the burning Zeppelin at the end, along with what's-his-name and the German airman he was fighting
I was hoping to see the German guy having survived too desu...

Can you customize your character's race yet?
I want to have an all-white German loadout.

Can't let you do that goy

>you can change FoV on console

based DICE

lmaoing @ ur life

What are gud support guns? I liked the base one and then I got the suppressive and it seems pretty gud.

BAR, Madsen, MG 15 Suppressive.

Benet-mercie storm is pretty pin point accurate when single shot. Been using that till I get the bar.

those are like advertisement that fairfight is """working"""

Titanfall 2 is cool and the movement system is refreshing to play. I'd get Bf1 though if I had to pick between them

>prone behind a rock, safe from enemie's pew-pews
>look slightly left
>teleport 5 feet out of cover
>die

Why the fuck does looking around when prone cause you to change position significantly?

Back in bf3 a proper collision system for your character wasn't implemented. So if you were to go prone in a corner your whole torso would atick through the wall. Position yourself on a rock a certain way and you could shoot from bolders but your character model would still be behind the rock.

Its essential to prevent that but by doing so fucked up character model collision system.

>yfw Suez

this

I wish it would just stop you from turning rather than fuck over your positioning completely

>Suez TDM
>*equips HE mortar to deal with people that think they are safe in houses*

BAR trench for short range
Mercie telescopic for long range

Leaked DLC weapon from Russian DLC

>mfw erasing entire squads with the Hunter 10-A

It's never felt so good to be a shitter. After suffering through leveling Support to 10 this is so much fun.

>turn off the Origin in-game overlay
>still displays achievement notifications
>the notifications cause the screen to flicker and change from fullscreen to windowed
Fucking Origin

I exclusively use the MG15 storm

Every time I use an MG that has a small mag I find myself wishing I had more bullets

The overheat mechanic sucks but if you work around it it's not so bad

BF1's isn't much longer and definitely not as good

I'm a little disappointed in BF1 after people hyping it up so much but it's not really any different than BF4 except a different setting and worse weapon selection

Never had that problem, it's always popped in the corner without issue like steam

You'll kill the guy long before your gun overheats. I swear it feels like the MG is more powerful then the stats show

>using anything except iron sight guns with no scopes and only 1x magnification

I took a 3 day break from multi-player so I can platinum the game
I fear I'm a low rank now compared to others
I'm rank 60, how do I fair?

don't worry your no-life status is still alive

>posting russian lolis

H-hey! I don't like as much as you think I do

How do you get the HE mortar?

Do you guys also hear this scream sometimes when people die from granades?
youtu.be/8VfPz-2V8PU
At 0:37
Also wilhelm scream?

I find myself having to kill a lot of people in a row so the overheat can be kinda annoying but I'd rather deal with overheating than having to reload more often

Buy it under Support gadgets.

Not there.

Like it*