What does Veeky Forums think of Forza Horizon 3?

What does Veeky Forums think of Forza Horizon 3?

It STILL has a 1973 455 Trans Am.

I think that I'd like a PC demo

I think I'd like it not to be on win10 only

I think I read the other day that that's just a hoax MS uses to get people to upgrade

does it have an AMG GT?

Never played it, waiting for Gran Turismo 7. Gran Turismo fanboy forever life. When I looked at YouTube videos of Forza it didn't appeal to me.

This.

While I understand it's an arcade game compared to the other Forza games, could they not have used the game engine from the ""sim"" titles?

This just looks like need for speed with worse PC performance due to all the security shit running in the background.

Does nobody else want an open world, sim-type game with car customization?

Also
>requires constant Internet connection

>Gran Turismo 7
gonna be a while, user. Polyphony seems dead set on making this HARDCORE FIA APPROVED SIMMMMM game with hardly any consumer grade cars in it

It fucking sucks because I bought a PS4 for GT7 and now we're getting stuck with GT sport instead

#4 was cool when they had like every car of all types.

This is why I'm still playing need for speed 2015 on PC. It's more fun to drive my favorite car and customize it to drive the way I want it to then pick some car I don't like because I want to win races.

No Polyphony is just shit at making a game is all.

I gave up after 5.

Honestly I'm still playing NFSU2, my AE86 is enough to win any race.

Drift races and drag races are bullshit though, drift races aren't even real races and I could win a drag race if they didn't change the suspension setup so drastically

Yeah I agree, I got it yesterday and it's a lot of fun but the steering feels weird compared to normal forza it's almost like the cars are turning from the rear wheels.
Rocket bunny kits are pretty gay as well but at least they're optional. At least the car selection is awesome this time.

Same here I switched to Forza after that. GT 1-4 GOAT though

So is 3 as good or better than 1?

Just bough a GTX 1070 today.
Gonna buy it next week or so to play with my mates.

ya but its the amg gts

I just wish GT wasn't so complacent, like I love it for a lot of reasons, jazz fusion ost, great production value, doesn't try as hard to be "edgy" like western racers, but it has the resources to still be the most realistic racer out there but it's just gotten complacent, and that title's been taken now by PC sims, iRacing, Assetto Corsa, whatever, and now GT is in this weird mid point between not wanting to be as realistic as these games but still wanting to be a competitive sim, so like, whatever Polyphony

If it uses dx12, then it isnt

That's what I mean, I read that there's nothing about it that requires DX12

Horizon runs on a slightly tweaked Motorsport physics engine. And always online is outright false at least for One.

Way better apart from no rock station by default. It's fag rock or metal.

>Set in Australia
>No mountain roads

Pass. The only street roads worth driving are in the canyons/mountains- period

What about the EDM channel? I think I heard there's some FSoL so that would be nice for me at least. Not like I ever listened to the in-game music though, I just played eurobeat through my headphones.

Is it at least good metal?

How's the wheel support on PC?

I loved 5, and I think sport looks cool too. I hope online gets easier to actually get a real race going, rather than a bunch of dicks crashing around.

Sport looks cool, but the problem I have with it is that they're focusing on my least favorite aspect of racing games, that being pre-built race cars.
Plus
>have to pay for PS+ after they even just raised the price to get the full experience
>need a PS4 compatible wheel to be competitive in the competitive scene
>most people are probably going to be too awful to provide a real challenge in the non-competitive scene

No

Going to wait for a demo to try before buying

This, why the hell isn't it out the same day as the game on PC? Obviously they've got it working well enough to sell it so why can't we just get the demo now?

it's weird because the demo came out on Xbox a week or two ago

I'm still playing forza 2 on 360. Pretty much no one is online ever to race. The last time someone was on, we raced on the nordeschliefe and I had a s13, but I got BTFO by the other dude with a fucking integra. JUST

But I painted my cars with decals so they have WAT logos and super eurobeat stuff

>spending several hundred bucks on vidya gaems when you're driving a fucking diesel punto

As an Australian, disappointed by the finer details.
I feel there was so much potential for this game in regards to the locations and aspects of our car culture they could have showcased. In my opinion they needed a local team working on this instead of a bunch of poms sitting in an office on the other side of the world.

Also annoyed by all the handholding I needed to endure just to play online.

I'm really liking it so far. I just wish progression and car preference was handled better. Just seems like in 4 races you are driving all these super exotic cars. I wish the progression was slower. Also wish you could do every event with any car you wanted. So if you wanted to do everything in a WRX they would just balance the race automatically.

I think the map is better then 2 but part 1 still has the best map. Hoping part 3 is in Japan or back in the states

>requires constant Internet connection

Just played for hours at my mountain house without internet on PC. Please stop lying

Runs likes ass on PC. I've had my PC since 2012 and it's handled everything fine on mostly high/ultra settings until this year when I've had to turn settings to medium/high for ~60FPS. Horizon 3 runs 720p with lowest settings @28FPS average. Worst optimization I've ever seen on a PC port.

My car was more expensive than 99% of Veeky Forums's, you dip.
And even if it wasn't, I don't see your point at all.

exactly. if the game is done, and the demo is out on a "parallel platform Windows 10™," then what's the problem?

you can do any race in any car you want, once you unlock blueprint mode which is like an hour or so in

i'm not one to taunt people about their cars, but i dont think a diesel punto is among the 1% of the most expensive cars on here, m8

what is it with modern Forza and forcing you into starting the game with supercars and racing with all the assists turned on? It doesn't last long but it's still fucking tedious.

im on that poverty life and just got the first one free from gold.

fun game, but hate most of the trust fund gentrification sparkler tea light music.

Capturing the normies attention probably.

It's more expensive than most, tho.
But who the fuck cares.

I guess, need something for some youtubers to shout at their audiences about how EPIC this is

come on now, while i do lke myself a good hatch, it still is just an old hatch. And not very expensive at all

its worth like what, 2.5-3.5k?

>old hatch
What the fuck? It has a 2014 plate.
it goes for €20k new where I live, lol.

The only thing it """requires""" is the shitty windows store built into windows 10.

Also if you want to listen to your music through the game, you have to pay 10$ a month to subscribe to Groove Music...

wait, what?

can I still play foobar in the background or is that the only way to listen to music?

How poor do you think Veeky Forums is?

Market value =/= actual value.

Isn't it your parents car anyway?

You can mute the music and do that, yeah.

I'm sure you can use any program you want in the background, but if you want your music in a custom radio station in the game, you have to pay for it

Very.

>muh 3k rolla
>muh 2k civic

It's registered to my name.

alright, at least I can do that. That's fucking stupid though, I hate music streaming services, they're a tremendous waste of money.

When I found out gt sport was delayed I bought an Xbox with forza 6
I played the horizon fnf thing on my friends account a while ago I liked it
I want it but can't really afford it rn
At least the fh1 was free
The location looks fun

Need For Speed underground put you in a modded Supra. Which everyone thought was faster than Ferraris

I couldnt play forza apex on windows 10 because I have a few settings disabled for things i dont need in my operating system. Windows store said it was free but it wouldnt let me download because of tracking settings and basic other clutter disabled. I guess ill buy some forza besides 4 some day when I see something I want to play more.

The car selection is fucking amazing. Whether you are into drift missile shitboxes, ricers, muscle cars or super cars, this game has it all. It has dumbass shit only niggers buy and enough Ferrraris to keep any benchracer on Veeky Forums occupied. It has fuckin trucks and a Hummer lmao. You can even drive a luxury sedan sleeper.

From there you can swap the engine and build it however you want. Put a fucking rotary in a Toyota lol. Builda rally Celica. Make an AWD V8 Integra. Its all up to you and thats where Forza REALLY shines.

The driving is casual but the concepts are all there from spinning tires to snap oversteer - its just VERY forgiving in a way that translates to fun and accessability. This makes for online races that are easy to find and fun.

The major downside is performance issues on pc. You need a fairly great PC to run this game smoothly and a big part of the experience is the visuals.

>He paid 20k euros for a 1.3 diesel fiat
HOLY fuck

Just bought it for xbone, this is my first forza time playing forza.

%triforce

I drive a 2016 wrx senpai

I hope thats 93

Yeah I'm tuned for 93

i have just decided what you are doing is the right thing

M5 reporting in

>driving a slow ass new car

I shiggy diggy

It's not like actual forza, forza 6 has actually good physics

I need it at this point désoux
Can the gearing or braking be changed?

What's the consensus on Project CARS Veeky Forums?

It's worth less than 1k in UK depending on age mileage condition could be even less.

LOL

GT Sport IS GT7.

mjets is worth less, its fucking yellow, i'd buy it for £350 to use till the mot ran out, then straight down the scrappy

>forza besides 4
what? why? 4 is arguably the best game in the entire series.

wait horizon is on PC?

let me guess windows 10?

Yace its all a part of microsofts plan to have dumbass ppl integrate their personal email into their os

I meant I play 4 and that I will change when something I want more comes out.

Lmao that gen looks like a Corolla S. Also you can afford a new car off the lot but can't put decent gas in your car? This is coming from a guy financing his car too but DAMN.