Post the greatest roads you've ever driven on

Post the greatest roads you've ever driven on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cPjpis1Wrog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What the fuck is so great about 25 hairpin turns in a row?

>t. americuck

They should host Formula One or GTE on these roads.

t. yuropoor with a 400cc shitbox that can't even go fast enough to necessitate braking on the turns

it's a good idea to rub one out before you drive/ride this road.

That road doesn't look attractive.

He's right tho.

>accelerate
>brake hard
>hair pin
>repeat ad infinitum

This looks pretty god tier though. Good mix of corners.

Just half an our drive from home.

I really like the part of highway through the mountains from Wien to Graz.
It feels so good taking these turns while going 130km/h+

lol, continuous hairpins and never leaving 2nd gear is still shit

One day I'll bring my future Audi S1 Quattro to have fun here... one day

Strada della Forra, aka SP38

It's a relatively short road near the Italian Garda lake. It starts from almost water level and climbs up ~700m in 6km.
It is known as one of the most beautiful roads in the world, the scenery keeps changing between canyons, forests, small rocky tunnels and breathtaking views of the lake.

It's not a real driving experience, the road is very narrow and traffic goes both ways so you need to go pretty slow, but the views are fantastic. Driving fast on a road like this would take away half its value, because you wouldn't have time to look around you and appreciate the view.

More of the same road

This
corners are nice, but you gotta have some rolling straights, too.
a good driving road has variety.

More

Shit, forgot pic

>S1
>Not RS3

Dream bigger, friend

German autobahn, theres something great about going 170kmh and still seeing some complete retards going past you.

>170kmh on the autobahn
>fast

Monaco is my favorite

Mallorca has some gems. Cap Formentor road is the other one you get all the tourists, you think the road is disappearing over the cliff on some of the hair pins. Too many coaches and cyclists on those two roads, but the whole ma-10 road along the top of the island is awesome and the roads that go over the mountains to it.

Haven't got to do St Bernadino, Grimsel, N85 and all that yet :(

>be doing 300kmh on autobahn
>people still flashing at you to move from god damn passing lane
Just another day on German autobahn

youtu.be/cPjpis1Wrog

I think maybe he meant the S1 Quattro, not the modern s1 cuckhatch

>Implying that most euro shitboxes can do more than that.

Holy fucking shit.

Is it that Germans are just that crazy fun loving or are they just that superior to others that they can allow those kind of speeds?

Sorry for low res goog earth image.

This road is narrow with a lot of blind turns. Sometimes after heavy rain the road is sideways

>Sometimes after heavy rain the road is sideways
uwot

Genetical memories of the glorious blitzkrieg days still remain

Shit you're probably right

>Oklahoma
I've never driven on a curvy road in my life. Though there are some in SE Missouri two hours away

Wish I had a better pic, but this is Rt. 211 southbound through Thornton Gap near Skyline Drive in the Shenandoah Valley, it's literally the closest thing to a touge I've driven, has several big and small turns while going up and down the mountain, what I'm posting doesn't do a lick of justice

Done that this Summer, too bad the view from the light house is a little underwhelming.

The view from the road is really great tho, if only there were less idiots on bikes using the whole goddamn road to race to the top.
Fucking bikers I swear

probably this one

Stunt Rd.?

>RS3
>Enjoying understeering

Audis are not made for sharp turns

pic related

I was cruising at 110 in the lorry lane and was passed by an italian in a fiat 127.

Mudslides, pavement goes with the hill.