Noob? Git gud:

Boring gifums with shounds:
>>/wsg/1258994

Old bread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JhrxSogwG2k
youtube.com/watch?v=6G_Oes8bKfw
youtube.com/watch?v=cuoCqhPLd0U
abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/held-including-teen-triple-killings-california-42356679
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

woops

Good morning /dbt/!
What are the plans for today?

jerk off to kkk's moms pics then head out for work

post gixxers

get fuggin rekt then take a nap and head to class

For anyone wondering, I'm still alive.

Whats up texasguy you haven't been here in a while

how bad were your injuries from the crash?

Life's been something of a shitstorm.

Bike's almost got 6000 miles on it though. Tonight was the first night I rode in weather that was less than like 70 degrees. They weren't kidding in the MSF course about wind chill. Still put my toe sliders to use though. Made a chick crossing the street with her beta walletboy jump out of her god damned skin when I rear braked hard on purpose and slid my tire a little. She looked at me like I was some eldritch horror while the dude just spaghettied all over himself. Laughed hard. I got to be a decent rider pretty quickly, but I'm getting to the point where I can throw this little bike around really pretty well, I think.

>ur stil shit and slow faget
The bike has 27 horsepower on a cold, dry day. It clears 60 mph in an eye-bleeding 6 seconds, and then only if your shifting game is perfect.

Trying to figure out what my next bike is going to be. The CBR was always going to just be something to learn on, but I don't think I could bring myself to sell it.
>continued

Afternoon dbt, miss me this week?

nice shot

>Afternoon
It's not even 9:00 yet man, chill out.

it's 5:30 though

Crash? u wot m9

>continued
The plan was always to get some Japanese, DOHC, water cooled, inline 4 track weapon that good parents warn their daughters about, but I think that's not the style of riding that I do. I'm realizing this the more I progress as a rider. I like mobbing around the city and going around roundabouts 7 times at 15 over the speed limit, and engine braking in front of crowded bars full of yuppies. I'm also now super familiar with single-cylinder engine characteristics, bikes with short ass wheel bases, and bikes that weigh comparably to a Sunday morning beer shit. I think a supermoto is in my future.

I've been looking, and I really, really like Husqvarna (not only because of RJ, but kind of because of RJ). The 701 looks great, but the FS450 looks spot on my style. About as light as my dignity, not really built for anything but short, fast track riding. And besides, just look at the damn thing.

KTM also exists but...
>lol KTM

Then I've overslept.

It's 9:30 though mate

Don't you start too m8, ain't no one Truman show-ing my ass. It's 8:34am and that's that.

I still can not understand why people buy dirt bikes for riding on the road.

is it because can't into off road because shit rider/unfit or no area to ride or whats the deal there?

its 5:36pm stupid americunts

fairly sure it's pic related

thx m10

I'm also kind of thinking about selling my car. It's a 2015 Jetta GLI with a dent in the passenger door because some fuckstick in a work truck raked his tire across it backing it out of a parking space. Still making payments, but I think I could probably sell it, pay the rest of the loan and walk away with a little left over. With a little extra, maybe enough to buy something dead simple. An older coupe of some kind.

>just buy a used DRZ
Stop.

>not road registering a TE300

>americunts
Now we can disagree about time zones all you like matey boy, but don't you dare mistake me for one of those colonial rapscallions.

The whole sportbike thing just feels like it's trying really, really hard to me. You can't honestly say that you would never get any utility out of this style of bike in the city. DFW is full of truly awful roads, and sometimes fuck that curb.

>KTM also exists
You realise Husqvarna's are white KTM's with linkage rear suspension right?
literally the only thing thats different between that bike and pic related is the rear suspension..

Ktm/husq 450 or 500 for a sumo?

oh wait no, seems the SMR has the MX linkage too, so they are identical bikes.

Neither, BETA 480rr is the best dual sport on the market if you intend to use it on road as well.
Otherwise enjoy the engine rebuilds on your pedigree race bike.

That's just as well, but I'm not about that 2-stroke life.

I also want to see the look on people's faces when
>are you riding a chainsaw?

>not wanting a 2 smoke
whats wrong with you user?

I did not know that, actually. KTM has always had a pretty poor reputation here, it seems though.

>wet weight: 235 pounds
Holy fucking god.

This is why I come to Veeky Forums.

KTM's reputation comes from 2006-2010 with their 4 stroke MX bikes, all MX bikes made between that time are just unreliable shit because they were still new technology.

thats the dry weight, wet weight is around 250lb
youtube.com/watch?v=JhrxSogwG2k
^good review of the bikes

>Veeky Forums
Fuck off to if you like them that much, this is /dbt/

Good to know.

It's kind of mind blowing when you think about the fact that you regularly meet fat people who weigh more than some of these bikes. That's a huge part of what draws me to the genre.

Veeky Forums is better than most of the boards on this shitty website lets be honest.

The BETA is a bit of a special snow flake, it has a 1.6 litre oil capacity in the engine compared to less than a litre in most 450cc bikes (thats where half your maintenance on those bikes comes from)

they really did a damned good job on it, they are nearly competitive with the enduro race bikes like the ktm 500 even despite that.

R8 my strips.
MT03
pls no bully

stillvisible/10
gotta get rid of them before you are doin good m8

Veeky Forums and /dbt/ feel the most like old /k/ of any board.

These things also come in around 3 grand cheaper than a Husqvarna. I'm sure that's not for no reason, but that's hard to complain about.

KEK, I bet your bike leans more on its sidestand then when you ride it.

would mock again/10

Husky is basically KTM's top of the line bikes now, they get all the fancy aftermarket parts that the KTM's don't, if you were racing you would still need to spend about $3000 on after market parts for the KTM where the husky just comes with them standard.

Try getting them down to less than a mile wide first m8

>he still has 1mm wide strips
git gud m8

who the fuck cares

bench racers care

Whats the deal with that damn corner? Is it a decreasing radius or does going up hill fuck people up?

Got another puncture in my fairly new Pilot Road 4, in almost exactly the same location. Fortunately I came to a stop right in front of a road worker who gave me a free tow to a gas station, where I fixed it with a plug. Two patches in my rear tire and I'm broke as fuck. I guess I'll sell it to some stunter and get another one...

Fuck American roads.

double apex

cameras, trust me. Countless people crash on this corner even though it's great, banked, good grip etc. Because that's where the photographers go and people show off for cameras.

ded thred

Eddies corner is a shit corner

Northbound maybe, southbound it's great.

no u

Should I get the back protector?

Can I get a protector from a different brand than the jacket?

What difference is there between the Dainese G1 and G2? They look and cost the same.

>Should I get the back protector?
Nah m8, you already are a spineless cunt.

>The Dainese Wave G2 Back Protector is similar to the G1, but with an extended lower corrugated section.

So it protects more?

>what is brake and how do I use it?

All that retarded fuckwit had to do was apply the front brake.

I bet he doesn't even use it like the majorty of cruisercucks as they think it will just cause them to crash.

I want to see an ADV rider cross this river crossing

youtube.com/watch?v=6G_Oes8bKfw

dumb ass

yes because having a dynamic IP is such a silly idea.

>ADV "riders"

more about the content of the post, why not just "test" or a pic of a GS500?

banned again cta?

because what does it matter if i get banned?
all it means is i turn my phone data off then back on again and wow new IP, its just shitting me that lately any time i turn my phones internet on it gives me an IP thats already banned on 4chin.

m8, ADV "commuters"

delet, scooter has knobbies

The lesson here is to never accept a ride from a cruiserfag.
Ever wondered why they ban mobile isps, fuckwit?

>buying summer gloves in September
At least I managed to guess the right size.

God bless honda for finally giving us the adventure bike we always wanted!!

E-every road is my road!

youtube.com/watch?v=cuoCqhPLd0U

I have the power!

>Loser/10

Who's the whore?

>linking for no reason
ayy lmao

scooter riders are the real adv riders though. bmw riders are just people who fell for the adventure meme

ur mom

far too young for my mum and far too american sized too.

new cummies when

Right here buddy, they're swingin'

standing up and riding is GOAT, great for checking for cops before you blitz it down the shoulder

post them then

>is this one of those rare unbanned moments?

abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/held-including-teen-triple-killings-california-42356679

so you weren't involved?

>bmw riders are just people who fell for the adventure meme
I just wanted a bike that I could tour with comfortably, which ADV bikes are great for.

ok, i'll make an exception for you bro

No but I know a guy who is her friend lol

small world

Indeed it is user, it surprises me often.

Is there a bike that can beat a tesla on a drag race?

Any modern litre peter will, they all get 0-100km/h in under 3 seconds and get sub 10 second 1/4 mile times.

plenty

thinking about it, even an old gsx1100 would beat a tesla in a drag race.
>10.7 second 1/4 mile

My friend has a tuned tesla and won against a ninja

>proud of beating a ninja 250 in your $100,000 car

What do u think of this grom?