/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Aggro bats edition, Happy Halloween

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone. The first expansion pack, Darkness Evolved, launched on September 30th. The Steam version launched on October 28th.

Reminder to participate in this poll so we can get a gauge of our community skill: strawpoll.me/11431912

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

To play on PC, simply use Steam and enjoy 60fps.

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing

___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly.

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ

Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4

___
Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/
Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowverse-portal.com/deckbuilder/create/5?hash=1.5.63E_G.63E_G.63E_G.63HPo.63HPo.63HPo.5_QqY.5_QqY.5_QqY.63E_6.63E_6.63HPy.63HPy.6736Y.5_RZQ.5_RZQ.5_Qqs.5_Qqs.5_Qqs.63E-0.63E-0.63E-0.63E-A.63E-A.63E-A.63JsC.63JsC.5_TGy.5_TGy.5_TGy.659nE.5_QrA.5_QrA.675Yo.675Yo.63HQk.63HQk.63HR2.63HR2.63MIc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what's the best emote to spam against nips when I'm playing my cancer banner swordshit?

tfw to intelligent to play constructed

kill yourself

doing god's work finally removing the fucking copy paste remnants, thank you

I want Luna to kill me, so I can live with her forever!

tfw noob anxiety

It annoyed me too much to see it happen over and over.

gimme 30 rupies pls

>Someone actually plays soul dealer
>Turns it from a 2-3 more turn expected into a next turn win for me

god damnit, I stopped playing heartstone because i thought that game was RNG bullshit with no skill involved. i started playing this crap cause anime tiddies and once again the RNG crap put me off~. Yet I have the itch to play more

Fuck card games, I wish they never existed, they are pure luck and pure pay 2 win but they are addictive as fuck

>4400 points with my facedragon deck
>get matched up against a dragon with 2000 points
>hes trying to use flame and glass

do you ever feel bad for completely shitstomping people that aren't metagaming?

HEIß VON HUNDERTTAUSEND KLEINEN BIENELEIN

WIRD UMSCHWÄRMT

EEERIKA

Thanks, I'll go for Swordcraft then.

Which quests should I reroll?

Nice bait

ty

Erika is Bian!

>tfw 1000 yuros/month isnt even that good here in Moscow
Where the fuck do you live?

I love using F&G as a stall tactic to get people to use up removal

:^)

Anyone has a template for ptp rune? please

the lowest value ones
1 win (20rupies) ones, always

I need go to university and study like a prostitute to get more than 1000 dollars in any shitty job

anybody got a decklist for banner memes

Any tips for this Bloodcraft build? I ran a different build to get into Vengeance faster but it usually just resulted in me dying quicker. Medusa is p great.

My gf gets 1000 dollars at her job before taxes. Sometimes 350 a week.

10295 vials

What should i create /svg/?

Do a banner meme

just went 0/5 in take two as haven

also my captcha was street signs near me, fuck you google

That makes sense though, everything is expensive in Moscow, especially post-inflation.

Reminder to always return Luna-chan's emotes.

How

So why is Erika always practicing a slow handjob on her swordhilt?
Isn't she a lesbian?

Finish Tempo Elf golds and tuck the rest away.

the Princess is a futa

Watching someone throw a match due to greed upsets me.
I hate losing, but winning because someone goes full retard and not thinking about what I could play next turn drives me nut.

This deck is great.

control sword

What should be the cost of this spell for it to be balanced?

>Neutral spell
>Gain 1 Evolve Point (Max: 3)

I think 4-cost would make it an auto-include in every deck, probably still the case at 5, then it slowly becomes situational and iffy from 6 and on. So I'd say 6 cost would be fair.

>T2
>have a Pinion Prince with 6/6 on the field and lethal next turn
>opponent plays Masked Butcher, lowers it to 6/5 and destroys my 2/1 in the process saving himself by 1 HP
>plays Blood Wolf and drops himself back down into lethal range
>proceeds to evolve the Blood Wolf and hit my Pinion Prince leaving it at 6/1 instead of evolving Butcher to actually kill it
>concedes 5 seconds later

I want to give him the benefit of the doubt that he fucked an orb drag or something but I know that's having too much confidence.

Post webms

i main elf PTP

i also got all the elf useful golds

already have that

hmmm.... i find it pretty weak :/

I'm at D1, how am I supposed to derank when I only lose 9 score per battle....

It occurs to me now that despite running her, I've never seen her evolved form.

>craft 3rd merlin and 3 levis for dshift
>find an alt deck that only uses 2 each and like that version better

How do we fix Skullfane?

gaining evolve points just like that would be op fuck off

BLOCK MY WAY AND I'LL CUT YOU DOWN

What am I re-rolling for?

Best I got was 2 Odin, Cerberus, and Pascal.

How many Legos or synergistic cards?

What's a good elana deck that includes bunnies? I have two of them.

>5pp do nothing
wew

Olivia exists

completly different case

>animated spells

whats the fucking point

Depends on what you want to play. There aren't really any super good neutral leggos. Odin, Lucifer, and Gabriel are okay but they're typically a 1 of if they're in a deck.

Muh golds

Is he voiced by Sterk in JP?

To create animated fairies!

Yeah. Its like 550-700 yuros just to rent a studio in the medicore district. And still need to pay stupidly high bills.

style

At least our neetbucks are good but are destroying the country

I installed the JP voices and then switched back to ENG

as much as the story mode eng voices are annoying, its even more annoying on the text doesnt match at all what they are saying in nip, also the english voices on the cards are more memetastic

Motherrrrrrrr
Fatherrrrrrrrr
COME ON!

Same here man.

Want to play Haven again?

Literally the first thing I thought of when I saw the card too.

is this gay

BROTHERS
IN
BATTLE

already got a garuda haven complete

what decks should I work towards now?

Is just me or you guys liquify the animated? they are so pleassant to see and don't make a big impact in hs i always dust the golds

Make a mordekai meme deck

How is it different? Olivia is gain 3 evolve points + you get a 4/4 follower for 9 count. So obviously gaining a single evolve point for less has to be fair.

I was mighty but too proud...

healslut

Autism. Just rank up and don't care about BP rewards. There are always budget decks to make doing missions possible.

I'm scared to liquify them since you can't craft them. Especially the waifu's.

ayy, ended up winning my last one against a shadowcraft. they were BM'ing all game, I ended up stalling and healing, they eventually left when I had Seraph, Glory Be on the field :^)

What's the ultimate meme deck? Tyrant Necro?

you would play them all together wich would result in way too many evolve points

Atomeme, Tyrant or Ambush Sword

>tfw Charon,Cleric Lancer and Dshift animated

you don't gain 3 evolve points your evolve points are set to 3, meaning you can potentially lose the ones you have, even though that obviously doesnt happen very often if ever. gaining evolve points would be an unprecedented mechanic that would need different balance consideration

how badly should beastcall be nerfed? 1 more turn and 1 more mana?

Just started playing

Is this good or should I reroll?

garuda storms strength isn't the issue, it's more the cheapness

it has enough counters but it's so cheap to make so it also has an assload of people playing it

>tfw dshift, love's gospel, themis's decree, dire bond, and silver bolt animated

Hey everyone. Could I get some assistance with my Shadowcraft deck?

shadowverse-portal.com/deckbuilder/create/5?hash=1.5.63E_G.63E_G.63E_G.63HPo.63HPo.63HPo.5_QqY.5_QqY.5_QqY.63E_6.63E_6.63HPy.63HPy.6736Y.5_RZQ.5_RZQ.5_Qqs.5_Qqs.5_Qqs.63E-0.63E-0.63E-0.63E-A.63E-A.63E-A.63JsC.63JsC.5_TGy.5_TGy.5_TGy.659nE.5_QrA.5_QrA.675Yo.675Yo.63HQk.63HQk.63HR2.63HR2.63MIc

Just looking for something that can win 1-2 times in dailies. Gone 0-5 so far. I think my problem is that there isn't enough necro generation here but I could be wrong.

Pic is all my shadow golds and plats

keep you double nigger

Alright, reset soon.

What cards are you hoping get sleeves this month?

I want to see tons of buffs and nerfs. I'm refusing to liquefy any of my extras and undesired cards in hopes that they get some treatment so I can liquefy them for full crafting amounts during a patch

evolved ding dong

How do you webm animated cards?

Definitely a keeper

Finish story for Playful Necromancer, she's actually great.

Upside doesn't make up for Gravewaker's stats at that speed. Run any other 5 drop. Pluto sucks, Soul Grinder is decent but comes in too late, Necropolis Queen doesn't fit your deck. Just play with close to the ground damage, gives you the best chance against decks that go high and Shadow already beats every deck that goes low.

Elena is the patrician's deck
every other haven deck is for degenerates

$10 says it's not this card thats nerfed but Garuda.

Beastcall Aria is easy enough to counter. Garuda on the other hand is an absolute fucktard who should disappear.

>cowards don't even play the REAL blood deck

Anyone have a good Control Sword decklist to work up towards? I've got a bunch of random cards for the deck, but not enough of the legendaries to really make a full one. That being said I would like to see what I'm shooting for, and any tech choices for the legendaries would be appreciated.

I have two Leonidas, one Alexander, three Sabers, and one Tsubaki. I've just gotten those from packs. I don't want to craft toward this deck at least for now, but it is one of the decks I want to pilot the most since it seems fun.

Don't know about shadow, but pluto is shit desu you don't need it on you dec
Same for madame lich too add phantom howl

beastcall aria+cudgel ends the game at turn 4 half the time

how much left I have to get ding dong sleeves?