/blaz/ - BlazBlue General

Previous timeloop: Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- Japanese and Hong Kong (with English text) CF console versions are out.
- CF will be released on November 1st in the US and November 4th in Europe.
- Blazblue Variable Heart, a new manga starring Mai, is currently being published.
- XBlaze Code Embryo, XBlaze Lost Memories and Chronophantasma Extend are available on Steam.
- Es DLC will be available to download for free 1 week after the US release.
- Mai DLC has been released in Japan, will be available from November 1st in the US.
- CF demo available in US PSN from October 11th; does not include Es or Mai.

> USEFUL LINKS
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/e119EKtk
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Variable Heart, Soundtracks, Bururaji, etc)
pastebin.com/eJRLZkYz
- Player List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PaARR543UOJHThsb4ly4Sr--0wj24yj1hoHpkEPmCjc/edit?pli=1#gid=0
-Frame data/hitbox viewer
boxdox-bb.dantarion.com
-/blaz/ Discord
discord.gg/DKTKFMg

I love Litchi!!

I really want to fuck that first one, why do people become shit when they grow up?

Don't forget to congratulate the birthday girl!

happy birthday

SOON

You're going to buy our game tonight,right anons?

pupwa
me, you
midnight.

Fat chance, I'm saving my money for a game that is actually fun. I'm just here to fap to the squirrel.

Heh, you're on,kid.

Buy her game to fap to her then.

Anybody with taste loves Litchi.

Had a good fap to the set where she gets used by Hazama and the NOL.

Heh. Good one.

It's her birthday. Fap again.

What do you do when someone does that thing where they start mashing 2A/5A at the end of the combo so it resets while you're still standing and they get to reset immediately

DELETE THIS

Shes gonna cut her tongue doing that.

I love Es! Every thread!

Buy Makoto's game.

This thread needs more lewd Rachel.

Post Ishis Halloween pic then.

There is literally nothing good about Rachel except her seiyuu

Rachel should dress like this in the games.

Rachel is the most elegant and loving of them all.

There's something oddly masculine about that outfit.

Mai was a man, after all.

Rachel's physique is more masculine than Mai's.

WHO /NAOTO/ HERE?

jubei i hate you so much

why do you do this to me

The salt from Maifags and Esfags about their roles in the plot compared to him will sustain you evil light novel loving fucks for a while won't it? I hope your broken fingers never heal.

Why the hell do you like Kirito-lite so much? Es and Mai are much better characters than him!

who the hell actually cares how relevant characters are in the clusterfuck of a mess called BB's story

I don't need to buy it, all the fap material I need is already provided by hentai artists.

Simple yet likable character design.
Dat hype voice.
Plays eroge all day.
Takes Makoto's heart, NTRing Kagura.
Sideway dodge.

Right here

Naoto doesn't do much either. He wanders about for a while, ends up calming Ranga down by getting beaten up by him and then fucks off back to his own world.

Who on earth has been salty over Es getting a small role? I don't even think there are XBlazefags. Hell, I even see more people post about "maifags BTFO" than I've actually seen Maifags complain about it.

>maifags

You realize shes got the second most plot development in the entire franchise with her manga, right? Only ragna has more with the various games. No one is upset a DLC character wasnt prominent in Ragna, Ragna, More Ragna, Ragna: The game. Literally no one had anything but Ragna in CF.

>Es and Mai are much better characters than him!

Still more than Mai and Es did. Mai got beaten up by Hazama in one attack, Es did nothing but sit at the gate, then get her shit kicked in by Susanoo you could write out both of their parts and not a single fucking thing would change. They're just here for waifufags. Back off.

Stop trying to bait other shitposters.

Yeah, the only people I ever remember saying that Mai would have a big role in CF were some of her haters who were convinced she's hijack the story.

>Every thread is an argue about Mai episode
What happened?

Mai happened. Every since she became playable it's been a downward spiral.

They both need to chill.

Fuck you! They are better written characters than Naoto. Es and Mai went through struggles and character development in their stories, WHAT THE FUCK DID NAOTO DO? He's Ragna: Light novel editon. same fucking powers, same crazy as fuck sister, same vampire, same snake enemy, same murakumo drama and same rude ass manner of speaking. Don't pretend he's a special unique snowflake, the guy's litterally a goddamn cardboard cut out harem character. Es and Mai are both unique, special people and actually have powers that aren't ripped off from another character on the roster. To say they aren't good characters is nothing short of bullshit!

>blaming shitposting on a fictional character instead of on shitposters

I haven't noticed any difference in the threads. /blaz/ was at its worst during the pro-dub/anti-dub shitstorm.

yeah buddy your shitty hentai character's a really special snowflake

Anyone who frequents the general knows thats a complete lie.

Oh no I blame both but it really spiked once she became playable.

>I haven't noticed any difference in the threads.
???

Weren't you around when the announcement was made that there was no dub? The threads were almost nothing but shitflinging between pro-dub and anti-dub posters.

>Lying on the internet

Explain how /blaz/ has gone to hell over the past 5 days. Because that's what you're saying.

I was and that didn't last long. This Mai stuff has been going on for months and its only getting worse

>past 5 days
Do you even browse this general? The Mai shit has been going on forever

Mai is a fun character. Lots of cool tech and options. Great addition to the cast.

I agree. I wish the character didn't cause shitflinging though. It'll settle down eventually, I remember the shitstorms on forums when Platinum came out being significantly worse.

the worst shit in these threads isn't directly mai related, it's the horrendously insignificant garbage that gets argued about for hours like that glaring bullshit yesterday or a few days ago when some autists were arguing about fucking shipping makoto and jin

i still can't believe how you could possibly drag out an argument over something as trivial as that for as long as it went on for

>makoto and jin
this ship is legit tho

You dont see that shitflinging anywhere else. Only here cause of that one autistic poster.

Try going to the fate mobage general that will look like small time autism compared to what they argue about there

There is that arrogant retard that started posting around a month ago who brings up Mai and gets baited all the time, but most of the crap involving Mai comes from shitposters.

>some autists were arguing about fucking shipping makoto and jin
Was that what the posts were about? They got so long that I just didn't bother reading, holy shit that's hilarious.

fkuck yuo

>or a few days ago when some autists were arguing about fucking shipping makoto and jin
Holy shit when was this?

I'm looking forward to playing her once the game comes out in Europe.

They both are equally to blame.

>her

>People actually think this is a worse character than Naoto

Man, I hate these threads. Fucking Naotofags

I think we can all agree that Nine is the best addition to the game in terms of gameplay

Naoto has the smallest chest among all the spinoff characters, therefore he's the worst.

>Copy paste Lambda
>better than anybody

I didn't even do anything

Naoto is perfection

Sorry I meant to say Hibiki

Gosh I'm clumsy, misspelled Izanami

Thanks for reminding me

nth for Izzy

Nice. Other Izzyanon should be coming back soon too since the game is about to release

Would Izzy step on me and right before killing me?

Nicu

Probably

I'm always here though I wouldn't have the game once it comes out sadly

I'm kicking every single one of yous asses once I get this game on my vita You all better watch yourselves.

No, she treats dogs like the loving and loyal pets they are.

>Vita
I'm so sorry

That's fine too I would not mind being Izzy's bitch

Yesterday we had a 12 hour debate on Jin's glare. I don't think we've gone to hell, but goddamn we have our moments.

4 MORE HOURS

When I grow up, I want to be like Tager

Im green with jealous rage. Do we know how much the system voices are gonna cost for us?

$10

Still Rachel day.

woah

Dont do this to me i just fapped.

DELETE THIS

REMOVE LOLICON DEGENERACY

Do you not see the tits? That artist always adds em to loli characters.

I want a doujin where Ragna carefully initiates sex with Rachel, with her trying to act haughty at times and still lose to pleasure.

You sound like a foot faggot. Here.

I like how this scene was so cheesy Sugita couldn't even look at Kana while recording.