Fixing your car in a parking lot

>fixing your car in a parking lot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=vIHhI7aROL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Guilty and would do it again instead of being a cuck and letting retards work on my car at premium rates.

>mfw neighbors ask me to keep my wrenching noise down
>then asking me to work on their cars

Every time

>user, now that you have your tools out... you wouldn't mind checking out the x of my car?

>not fixing your car in the parking lot
what are you, an autistic cuck? I would even do it naked.

>not working where parts and tools are readily available

youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=vIHhI7aROL4

How early is to early to work on cars? I do most of my wrench long on weekdays since I work weekends. I use impacts and air tools so I'm loud. My start time is 8am for the record

>working on your car nude
>calls others autistic

what did he mean by this?

there are diy car garages near where i live

one time changed an alternator in a bank parking lot at 2am, never too early. in neighborhood id say 6am for weekdays, 7 for weekends

You've never changed your oil naked? Oh baby that hot oil man

wtf!!!

i can;'t find anything like that in denver

Why don't you just... work on your car in the driveway?

Dude there's one at 72nd and Federal

I dropped the fuel tank to do a fuel pump one night in some random parking lot.
Had just filled up too.
That shit sucked.

I've done it. Had a coil pack go bad while driving across country (Seattle to Manhattan and back) during a severe thunder storm in Nebraska on the way east.

Ended up out-running an F2? tornado by about 30 minutes.

Crazy shit, but can't wait to do it again next year.

Though maybe not the fixing shit at a truck stop part...

I'll call the weatherman and see if we can set up another tornado.

Holy shit, are you me?

I drained my tank in the day time and made a complete mess, had some goober smoking approach me asking what that gas smell was.

I dropped the tank in the dead of the night.

>smoking
>whats that gas smell
Thankfully your life isn't a B movie

I changed the air filter in the autozone parking lot. That's all though.

Imagine trying to change one of these fuckers. Thankfully i got to do it in my driveway but fuck is that shit heavy. All to change the fuel pump.

i work 6pm-2am sunday and monday-thursday 9pm-5am, sunday especially i'll work on my cars for a couple hours after work. shit sucks because its cold here in Canada and i quit my mechanic job last month so all my toolboxes crowd the garage

if shes dicked, shes dicked. i usually gets friends/family cars towed to my place but ive done stuff in parking lots. did a fuel pump for my uncle, brakes, you name it. even today when i went to Canadian Tire some old guy got the spark plug wires mixed on his Dakota and i stopped for a bit to help him in the parking lot

tip with those is never run below 1/4 tank, when i was a mechanic we did probably 4-5 Chevy Express/GMC Savana fuel pumps a month. GM fuel pumps run hot as hell below 1/4 tank, keep it at half level minimum and you shouldnt have fuel pump problems. fleet guys run it for 20 minutes past the low fuel light and get issues

Changed the fuel pump of my 01 civic in the parking lot of my workplace. No problems ever since.

My father is non mechanical. Years ago, his Dodge van driveline u-joint seized and he had it towed to the dealer on a Sunday. The shop was closed, so it was going to sit there for a while. He hadn't dropped the keys off yet.

I came home and heard the story. Said, "Screw that, lets go." Stopped by auto parts place, picked up a new u-joint. Went to dealer's lot, crawled under van and replaced in about 20 minutes. We drove off.

>old man fixing his jaguar at the side of the road
>british engineering

I changed a brake booster in the autozone parking lot....thats about the worst I've done...

I grabbed two jacks from home and some ratchet straps. No way in hell I was dumping 15 gallons of fuel- I did the swap without draining it.

I do it in my drive

>not using a parking garage

>do it on your drive
>if you don't have a drive, spend a little money and make one, or just get your car onto your lawn
>if you live in an apartment, rent a single-car garage in your area (preferably somewhere you can get to by foot, if you're doing a project or if your car will be unusable for more than a day)

What if you're away from your driveway or don't have a driveway

>What if you're away from your driveway
Then don't do mechanical work on your car? Pretty simple idea.
>or don't have a driveway
see

>Oh baby that hot oil man
I like taking a seat in my drain pan and playing with myself.

It's always more than you think. I had half a tank and it took me a big jerry can and 4 milk jugs.

At one point the stuff was draining everywhere and I didn't have any more jugs and I got some in my eyes.