What you think about the 2017 Infiniti Q60?

What you think about the 2017 Infiniti Q60?

What's not in this spec sheet is:
>Availability of AWD
>Availability of a 400HP power option(with optional AWD as well)

What DO i think about it? I dont know i have never driven it. Let me look up a few road test or reviews and ill be able to tell you if i think its a good car or not.

>Nissan a shit

Cool. I just watched a few reviews on it and everyone said this car could resurrect the brand up as this is a serious car from their side. Also damn 400hp.

>no manual trans
>shit steering
>angry modern design

Looks like Audi

I've always been a z and g fuckboy

But the reality of the situation now is that nissan has lost touch

2003 2004 was the last true decently made vehicles produced by them. After that we started to really see some bad recession era quality cars produced by them especially since renault got involved. For example a buddy of mine and myself both owned v6 altimas one from 2003 and one from 2006. His 2006 literally fell apart inside and out broken Door Handelso windows motors bubbled up dash you name it. He also took good care of it.

I was hoping the new tt 3.0 q60 may ressurection the love I had for my z32 back when I was a teenager but the reality is that for the price they offer nothing that isn't avaliable that other manufactures do just as well or even better in both luxury or performance.

Does this car come in a manual transmission or at least a DCT?

no

infiniti has firmly embedded themselves against being an enthusiast brand

Price is too high
Lexus RC copycat, yet the Lex is cheaper

So now that Nissan have an "off the shelf" engine what are the chances of a modern z32 remake? I don't give a crap about Infiniti but this is relevant to my interests.

I have a 2005 altima v6 and it's perfectly fine. Sounds like your friend is a nigger that doesn't take care of his shit

I'm pretty sure if you drive an altima that makes you the nigger

>t. Busrider
They donk whatever they want

Then why would it be 400hp

nigga idk

why do escalades come with 420 hp and the ability to btfo actual enthusiasts cars?

why do teslas outdrag turbo awd supercars?

World is a fucked up place

This car has a really fucking nice interior, looks, specs, and it's fucking ridiculous how they don't have at least flappy paddles. Is there any other cars out there for around the same price point that can match the Q60 in all of the above criteria, but not have a fucking granny transmission

Because they weigh a shit ton and dumb burgers buy based on HP

LS1 swapped into a 86 Jag XJ

Surprisingly shit mpg's

I like the interior; it looks comfy and practical without being overly aggressive or try-hard like lots of sports cars these days.