Not buying a diesel

>not buying a diesel
>not buying 4wd
>buying a 1/2 ton or smaller

Why would you EVER want to own a KEKtruck???

ISHYGDDT

>basing your truck purchase based on how "cool" you'll be instead of balancing economy and the actual purpose of the vehicle

still truckucked

trucks = business/work vehicles

part of business and work is making decisions like that instead of trying to be cool.

>cuck detected
How about you come back when you own a REAL MAN'S VEHICLE.

Like that mall crawler?

I was just wondering what are your reasonings for buying a diesel over a gasoline engine in a pickup?

>mall crawler
You just dont know a REAL truck when you see one, too busy cleaning up the sheets after ronnie has his way with your gf.

You joking? Have you ever heard a diesel engine? They are fucking sweet. And they literally last forever because of how big and hardy they are. If you buy gasoline you may as well just buy a fucking civic. Diesel also has more torque which is better bro.

>not driving a deuce and a half everywhere

Why even bother having a driver's license then?

I recognize that simba.

That's a pretty gay truck

Diesel is overpriced and overtaxed in New york

Buying a diesel anything is literally shit

>living in jew york

Holy fuck, no wonder you driv a cuckmobile...

Can anyon give me a real answer? Diesel is typically more expensive where i live, so justyfying a diesel purchase is hard to do.

>buy a "real" truck.
Everyone thinks youre over compensating.

>buy a "cuck" truck
People think youre a cuck

Is there no winning when buying a truck?

>ford

Shiggy diggy doo?
we're coming after you
you're gonna solve that mystery
i shiggy diggy doo
the trail leads back to you
Shiggy diggy doo?

Shiggy diggy doo?
we're gonna follow you
we see you scooby doo
we're coming after you
Shiggy diggy doo?

Dont look back, you may find another clue
The shiggy snacks, will be waiting here for you

Whats new shiggy doo?
we're coming after you
i see you shiggy doo
the trail leads back to you
SHIGGY DIGGY DOO!

na na na na na
na na na na na
na na na na na na na
na na na na na
na na na na na
SHIGGY DIGGY DOOOOO?!!!

How are you supposed to roll coal?

Buy a ricer.

Too many people think like you, and end up buying too much truck.

>too much truck

Is such a thing even possible?

You lock yourself into the garage, swallow the keys and light the coal. Good riddance.

Wat the shit??

Pickup trucks are ultimate cuck mobiles since they are driven 90% by compesating stupid amerifats and 10% by construction workers

Tfw always wanted one of these

As troll as this is, you're a faggot if you buy a new truck for real work.

You want a "manly", "badass", or whatever truck? Buy an old Diesel. The new trucks are made of plastic and soft metal. Old trucks, with proper tuning and work, will shit all over new trucks.

>Diesel Ramcharger master race

Yeah, there is. Do you know how many limp write faggots in Dallas buy full sized trucks and have no concept of what it means to drive something that large? I just saw some dipshit in a Titan XD smash a curb at sixty yesterday and take out bother passenger tires.

>mfw my truck fits all three

How many miles is too many for an older diesel. All the used diesels in my area are like 200k+

Because my s10 hauls most things just fine. I can tow cars and thats the heaviest thing i need a truck for

It's not the miles you've got to worry about. It's engine hours.

Even then, a good rebuild kit will keep a diesel going forever. An old 6BT Cummins is literally indestructible.

Best truck.

My truck doesn't fit in the parking garage at work.
> It's completely stock

I only need something that can handle a deer or two and my fishing gear. That is why I got a dakota.

Arguably I'm more of real man than you.

>Can anyon give me a real answer? Diesel is typically more expensive where i live, so justyfying a diesel purchase is hard to do.
You can smog out cyclists and dumbass protestors on the highway, and probably BLM retards too.

Imagine being that one hero that goes around the protestors chained across the road, gets behind them and proceeds to roll coal all over the place as he does victory laps. You'd be a legend.

With great torque comes great responsibility.

Old as in 2000 or old as in 1994?? People always say "old" truck but never specify how old.

You mean something dirty beaners and autistic cousin fucking rednecks like?

No thanks. Rather have a Japanese truck.

Guaranteed I hauled more stuff more often in my old outback wagon than this fag does in his ferd fteenthousand

>Mfw bought a gas 2500HD

>gas

You will know fear when the God emperor ascends...

>gasoline
>2wd w/ locker
>1/4 ton
>mfw

Stupid EPA regs forced ultra low sulphur diesel down everyone's throat...

This requires additional treatment raising the price of diesel... also... us exports a stupid amount of diesel across the world.. and everything g but your tiny passenger car runs on diesel..

Trucks.. trains... construction equipment to ... lots of boats/ships

Well said user. Im currently looking for a 1/2 ton 2WD!!! 4 full door used pickup for towing my camper and family and its been a hard to find. Several salesmen have said I will have to give up and get a 4x4.

Wow bro you don't need to brag about your tiny penis

>diesel

lmfao

ok grandpa enjoy your stink machine

>he needs 4wd to handle inclement weather

You are nothing to me.

time to get grow a set cucks

TFW always wanted one of these

>4x4
>extremely long wheel base
Nigga please

Use to have a 94 Ranger with a 2.3turbo swap.

Lowered 4/3. It was an absolute riot.

Never owned a truck. Probably won't ever. But if I had too, something like a 80-90 toyota truck would be neat.

>4 cylinder
>5-speed manual
>not as low as pictured, but "car ride-height"

I'd just enjoy driving it around with the ability to throw shit in the back like a bicycle, or maybe a dresser.

Just bought a 7.3 turbodiesel crewcab. No 4x4 though because I use it for work, not a mud toy.

>Ranger
>nobody disrespects the ranger because I've taken it to some retarded places and almost everybody has borrowed it when their own car was fucked.

>>his truck only has two axles
>>his truck is comfortably equipped for his dainty body to survive
>>his truck has useless sides on the bed that prevent easy loading
>>his truck can't carry at least two tonnes.

why would anyone choose to live like the OP

>>>his truck has useless sides on the bed that prevent easy loading
Let me just tie down my pedal bike and the groceries real quick.

They have their use.