Official Stereotypes

The Scion TC

The official car of
>my parents let me pick out my car but wouldn't buy me anything that was actually fast

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xuxm7MW0V0Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pickup_truck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>t. Bus rider

fuck off with that rcr bullshit

قَيِّمًا لِيُنذِرَ بَأسًا شَديدًا مِن لَدُنهُ وَيُبَشِّرَ المُؤمِنينَ الَّذينَ يَعمَلونَ الصّٰلِحٰتِ أَنَّ لَهُم أَجرًا حَسَنًا ﴿٢﴾

why didnt they make these RWD

i ironically like the styling, toyota is going full fucking retard with the HUE sized lexus grills.

What a worthless car. I think they should've made it smaller if they wanted to do a FWD 2-door car. That gen looks slightly better than the first one at least. And I do like the idea of Scion and trying to build affordable """sporty""" cars for the younger market because most slightly powerful small cars before that were either $40k+ luxury cars or cars like the GTI and WRX that end up being $35k out the door since you have to get the infotainment system with premium speakers and sunroof just to have >200hp.

Knew one girl who had one of those in HS and she rolled the thing within a couple months of having it.
>lol understeer
She probably would've wrapped it around a tree the first time she drove in the rain if it were RWD.

So what youre saying is, you have nothing bad to say about it.

funnily enough, I know some toyota mechanics, they say a good majority of Scion tCs that go out the door from the local dealership end up upside down or wrapped around a tree when their owners decide to go full retard

0/10 no DShK mounted in the back.

Yeah I thought it was ugly as balls at first but I don't hate it because I think the brand was trying to go in the right direction. Only thing I would say is if they were trying to do a 2-door FWD car like that, maybe they could've gone a little smaller like GTI but not like the thing is that pigfat.

4 door jeep wrangler

The official car of moderately-country-but-lives-on-the-coast frat girls

>i ironically like the styling
Me too. It might not be the greatest mechanically, but the styling and aesthetic is pretty good and fairly unique.

I'm going through my midlife crisis and need something sporty for my gold clubs but I'm too good for a Corvette.

I'm a dumb nignog who spends 60% of his monthly paycheck on repaying this hunk of shit and insuring it.

The official car of
>I like cars, but I'm also broke and probably have bad credit

>I'm Mexican and/or dad whos a loud douche at my kids little league games.

Or gay hairdresser

I actually quite like mine, but only as a fun commuter. IMO the TC2 is the best version, no problems with engine mounts like the first version and the interior is more attractive. For all the hate it gets I think it was just a victim of new CAFE standards and NHTSA for safety.

People like to shit on all these new cars for being pigfat and underpowered but fail to recognize the influence of government on how these companies build their cars, pretty dumb if you ask me.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xuxm7MW0V0Q
>mfw

>im a broke young adult but i still want have fun.

>Kid dings door
>Mother starts yelling at kid for dinging the door
>Starts telling guy filming that her kid never hit his car
>Hits the guy who was filming
>Plays the race card claiming white oppression even though the dude filming is Mexican

no hablo en espanol. tu hablen en ingles por favor

n/o/rcal. truth.

You won your own thread.

>inb4 butthurt pimply scion fags show up

So you finally converted I see? Was it forceful?

I see wasted potential here. Could it have been a competitor to the 370Z if it were RWD and came with the supercharger from factory, or would it have been better a little lighter and designed as a hot hatch?

More identity issues here than a confused teenager on Tumblr.

I bought this because It's the first car on the lot the sales rep led me to.

I don't even think it's that.

>cars are just to get from Point A to Point B
>Fun? Why would I want that? That's against the law!
>Jen had a Toyota and her dad had one and said they are reliable
>The Corolla is too small for my luggage and my dog so I'll get this!

That's the point I was making. It's literally 'lol transport appliance' - The Car

Gold clubs? I assume you mean golf clubs, and they don't fit. I have to put mine in the front seat. Also, I bought mine at 29.

no joke I met a guy at a car meet who said he financed a NA miata... in 2016
it's clean and low miles but I don't think it was worth financing. no idea how much he paid though

drove one of those 6000 miles from oregon and back (rental)
it was gutless but 100 miles an hour felt like 70 in it

>Mai waifu

She's probably stared in JAV. There are no pure girls in Japan anymore.

The official car of wishing you had 112 horsepower instead of 80

[muffed zu tu tu in the background]

>I might be white, but my wife's son isn't

>My uncle and my brother are the same person
>Midlife crisis at 16
>"It'll kick your ass when I swap in muh LS1

mfw this describes my car

I thought you were Norwegian not Swedish

Or dad who's a loud douche in general

Well, that means you'll only live to be 58 years old, because that midlife crisis sure as fuck hit.

Nope, you're thinking of a Challenger. Base 5.7 too.

NA's are actually rising in value though.

This. As far as appearances go its pretty good and it looks like it desperately wants to be rwd

The toyobaru

The official car of
>I just got a office job and now I want to finance something cool at 12% but I know nothing about cars

>he's so mad he can't ever get out of bus riding life

No, it's

>>I need something with all the practicality of a Camaro, Mustang or Challenger but only a fraction of the horsepower.

OR

>>can't wait to drift in front of the school, that'll show those jocks who's the real cool dude... maybe Stacy will notice me...

Pretty much me except with a 6. I like it.

>i like coupes, but i'm too pussy to ave one, i'm supposed to have a sedan, so here it is - you still uncomfortable in the back seats, but now it has doors

>I want a truck but I don't like American brands and I won't haul much except trash in the back

This is very accurate. In my personal life ive actually met 2 people with smart cars whose wife/girlfriends had a different race baby ir babies

>rattle rattle rattle rattle rattle
>clunk
This i6 so good tho

>sees this theread
ok well i have some things to contribute. car knowledge and facts are my thing yep.

rumor: my son is a piece of absolute spunk shit that likes Throwing Knife Flavored Doritos. true or false, thats for you to decide

ok so im in bed and what do i hear?? CAR FACTS baby, looks like Mazda is having a little problem huh? too many violent ghosts in their factory. heard abuout that one? makes you think

third car fact/stereotype/rumor: you can hold me at knifepoint for hours and ill just laugh and not even be intimidated because i welcome death and i really dont give a shit

German Here
>I just finished my Ausbildung and blow all my money on this Car instead of moving out from my Parents

Its all of these

seriously fuck gm

It's not her fault she rattles. I still love her.

If they would offer a Turbo version that would be neat. But Subaru won't let this happen

The Maserati Ghibli

The official car of upper middle class middle easterners who spent the first 45 years of their life having no fun so now they want a ""high end"" car to fill that void in their life

I'M YOUR DAAAAAAAD.

you ok dude

Perfectly describe my older brother, and looks exactly like that

My manager is literally exactly how you described and he non stop talks about his corvette.

You mean
>official car of: that's a good car

The official car of
>STOP HONKING AT ME, CAGERS, LANE SPLITTING IS LEGAL IN EUROPE

hyundai / kia:i want people to think i drive an expensive german car but in reality i am a poor piece of shit who cares a shitton about what other people think of me so i am forced to drive a subpar knockoff shitbox

I want a car but I'm a special snowflake so it must be different.

bumping for ebin thread

Am I you?

That isn't the case at all.

You may be right that they were not in the position to buy a new S-class benz. But it only means that they wanted the largest, highest content sedan that they could afford, which is admirable.

Buying an old ass S class for $9000 off of the "Buy Here/ Pay Here" lot is what you are talking about.

This is just the Koreans copying what the Japanese did in the 80's.

If you drive a new benz, why do you even give a shit what other people drive? I drive a Lexus and certainly don't give a shit about poofy MB drivers unless they have something rare. They are literally all over the road.

These are giant heaps of shit.

I disagree. The things that really matter, like the engine and trans, are god tier. And the interiors are nice, for an early 2000s GM.

Chevy started the SUV craze, thanks to cars like that.

Too bad they dont last very long. I wish GM could be more like Honda....

>and blow all my money on this Car
Get your fucking shit together Germany

>blow all my money
>on a used econo hatchback :)

The Mazda rx-7 fd

Its the mustang of japanese sports cars. Less reliable too.

Nah, I blame the Ford Explorer.

Or it's Karl-August Jr. who got it for finishing the Gymansium.
Anyways, GTI drivers are always terrible.

The kid even points to a spot of red paint on the door

Stop capitalizing nouns, this isn't Deutsch

true

>I want a sporty car but am to much of a hipster to get a miata

American Cars > your gook shit

Fuck off weeb

>american cars

>AX
Mind the rust, user.

>I want to catch on fire at least once in my life, and I'm going to have a good time doing it

This really is disturbing when you think about it. Are you like schizophrenic or something man? Need someone to talk to?

Please explain what the fuck you mean.

It handles perfectly whereas mustangs handle like garbage and used LRA up until the newest generation. It looks sexy as fuck, definitely one of the sexiest cars ever, and the mustang lineup looks like one decent looking car (the original) surrounded by a fuckton of retarded cousins: a lanky weird one, a boxy one that looks adopted, one with big teeth (panel) gaps, one that's obese, and one that's morbidly obese with angry eyes. Mustang is shit, an FD would blow one out of the water any day of the week, street or track.

>less reliable
If you're a retarded mustang owner, then probably, because you'd go 10k miles without an oil change

Minus the american brands thing, that applies to all crew cabs.

This post is very chinese.

I pictured you in Hong! Kong! in an apartment, maybe being taken care of by you are mother, and she is retarded and your retarded. Get out of china! Out of chine! Gum lei mouh a!!

> all crew cabs
Try again my nigga. Here in the GLORIOUS USA you see a lot of Long bed Crew cabs actually being used for work.

>I bought this brand new because I am a boring as fuck person who seeks the approval of others.

>I love to listen to top 40 and was popular in high school

I've always wanted a BMW because they look nice and I wanna impress all my friends. However, I'm gonna buy a base model 3 series with a diesel engine because I can't afford a decent model.

My girlfriend was nagging me about wanting a nice car, so I bought her a Porsche! Doesn't matter that it's a Touareg with a bodykit and the worst Porsche model, it's a Porsche and Porsches are good.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pickup_truck
>Once a work tool with few creature comforts, in the 1950s consumers began purchasing pickups for lifestyle reasons and by the 1990s less than 15 percent of owners reported use in work as the pickup truck's primary purpose.[2]

>B-BUT IT'S OUR DAMN RIGHT TO BUY PICKUPS AND NOT USE THEM! MURRIKA!!

I'm a yeuropoor, forgive me user.

Fuck I want one of those, though.

Whoops. I think everyone knows what I'm talking about anyway.

Everyone I know with pickups all use them for work and utility, and/or offroading.

That said, there are probably 10 pickup trucks being used as A-B daily drivers for every truck being used for work.

They're gutless really. Not enough power for a 1.4 tonne car to be any good. Does the diesel version have any forced induction? Turbo?

Nah fuck off. Miatas are expensive for what they are.

Okay? What does this even prove? I ficking know A SHIT load of people NEVER so much as put a single thing on the bed of their 2014 pickups that they trade in every year for a new one. Sometimes get an offroad package and have never so much as touched a dirt road. But whenever you see a long bed (not a standard bed, a LONG bed) you bet your sweet ass they use it. I have a standard bed and fill it way past the roof and have to open my tailgate. It makes me sad that trucks aren't used for their intended purpose anymore but doesn't mean there aren't a few out their still doing what they were made for.
Yeah i love long bed trucks. Id i wasn't s fucking poor id get one. I'm not a huge fan of the crew cabs, id take extended cab anyday over a crew cab. Aslong as it has a standard bed or longer, i dont mind, just please fuck off with those short beds those are disgusting.

>diesels without turbos
Hi grandpa, sell your W124 300D, suction diesels are long gone