Is he our guy?

Is he our guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/13268734/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He is literally lebbit.

>haha, look what happened when I took my legal GT-R import to the Nissan dealership, they told me to fuck off! upboat xd

great writer.

but he's annoying as shit when hes in front of the camera

no, he's a numale cuck incapable of turning a wrench.

Beta bitch, very annoying.

>underbite
>lisp
clearly a faggot

This probably
Never read one of his articles but his youtube videos are very poor quality.

what a huge faggot

i like him

>Doug
literally this The guy is as stale as burnt toast. Never once have I ever seen him do anything praise worthy in a car or video.

I only read one of his articles, about the 355, and everything he posted was hearsay from forums. So yes, he is Veeky Forums's guy, as he just regurgitates baseless info he found on the internet.

sorry I only support true degenerate madmen

>Frog Spaghetti here

BUMPER

TO

BUMPER

RIGHT HAND DRIVE THRU

He literally doesn't know anything about cars. Also drives like shit.

Christ no. Doug DeMuro is not a car guy. Doug DeMuro is a man with an expense account who buys expensive cars cheaply, plays with them until they break, writes about how they break, and then sells them back to CarMax.

He's no more legitimate of a car reviewer than RCR on Youtube. He's like the guy that complains about how Avatar is "derivative" calling himself a movie critic. Finding a pseudo-eloquent way of telling us something we already know doesn't make you a critic. It makes you a fucking waste of my time. DeMuro pls go.

His videos are typical jalopnik click bait, his personality is abrasive and he really doesn't have the depth of automotive knowledge that someone like Matt Farah does. He doesn't have the douche bro appeal that TJ fuckboy and that closeted man in blue do. Hell, I think that Mr. Regular probably has more automotive knowledge than he does.
Summary of over review
> this car is really good/ bad
>drive buy of him slowly driving a car
>Obnoxious laughter or poorly timed unfunny joke
>See this car is really good
He never presents his point very well either, like that video where he tries to take his GTR to a dealer to see if they would work on it. He didn't really press that it was to see if they were willing to do anything at all even for something stupid, and so his audience thought that he was an idiot who couldn't even figure out how a zip tie works. Also literally every video he makes have like a 50% like to dislike ratio because they're shit

He ran over a pt cruiser

PT Cruisers fit a necessary niche in the used car market.
go to the crumby part of town. The PT cruisers are everywhere.
They're cheap, "reliable" pieces of shit that poor people can buy to hold them over to the next cheap pos.
Running over one isn't a good thing, it's damaging to the economy and the used car market.

Fuck DeMuro.

It was literally a salvage title car in a scrap yard, but okay

This, he's the epitome of some loud talking mouth breather at a cars and coffee that doesn't know shit

>Destroying good parts that could go into others to keep them on life support for years to come.
It's almost like you've never been to a junkyard.
I bet you think that C4C was good to huh? Gettin rid of those darned shit boxes that you hate so much.
But then, it blew used car prices through the roof, and used sports car prices are still on the rise.
Kill yourself.

soo Veeky Forums?

And demolition derbies/monster truck shows are a bad thing buy that logic?

He's RETARDED. Don't mind him.

If you can't notice some clear differences as well as similarities between the two and figure my opinion then you're too fucking stupid to have any valid input.

>says the rapist

>white

Nope.

Bingo

no, this is.

>anything jalopnik
>year of our lord 1989+17

le great post op, here's your upvote. Do you mind if I Xpost to /r/cars?

I've never hated him or liked him

>math is hard

I want newfags OUT

Breaking Ferrari windshields all day

I want his fucking clickbait videos to get out of my youtube recommendations

>I was only pretending to be retarded

>you now remember the time when doug went on Veeky Forums to defend his video

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/13268734/

>mfw I made that thread

>I sold my old car for this car
>I went to so & so to see how they'd react
>they weren't surprised
>10 things I hate about owning this car
>oh well, I'm going to sell it and buy another car
>repeat cycle

PT cruisers are colossal pieces of shit
poorfags can go buy 90's hondas and toyotas

quit crying

OY VEY

>wanting to be popular with bipolar sociopathic NEETs on Veeky Forums
Who cares what any of you think? My name is Doug and suck the gunk outta my foreskin.

No op you're a faggot kill yourself ASAP Doug sucks and videos r poor quality

Doug is a fag and his videos are shitty clickbait

But there are far worse, like that guy doctaM8 who makes shitty "reaction" videos of people staring at his lamborghini, and there is another one who does the same with an old F430.

What about Matt or Rob?

why the fuck did fatt marah do that himself

Got tired of being called a fat cunt in YouTube comments