/dbg/ Dragon Ball General

I Wish Gohan Was Useful Edition

~~**DO NOT MAKE WISHES IN AN ONLINE WORLD, GO TO OFFLINE OR YOU WILL CORRUPT YOUR SAVE**~~

Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9

DON'T FORGET, take the XV2 survey and leave your feedback!
dragonball-videogames.com/en/survey-give-us-your-feedbacks-for-dragon-ball-xenoverse-2/

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM:
disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
delete DBXV2

Last time on /dbg/!:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Gofv1n0jLqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's a good zsoul for striker types? I'm still using shit I got from the start of the game.

CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME SOME FUCKING IDEAS ON GETTING Z-RANK IN THE ADVANCEMENT TEST?

Bob and Margaret is the Majin race's Holy Text

He'll be in the DLC, trust me

>when you launch a supernova and it misses but a different enemy flies into it

Is it possible to make this smug bastard in it now? I loved xenoverse one but I'm not sure on this one but if I make based Yujiro I'm sold.

Use the Z Soul that you can buy from the item shop that has the name of
>pic related

It fully restores your Ki on kill and can help you a hell of a lot.

What race are ya?

fembuu

Defeat each of them with an ult.
I got decent mileage with Heavy Stamina Break > Giant Storm

Be fast
Don't get hit
Kill everyone with a super or ultimate
Be transformed
Don't use items
Stop being a bitch

A Namekian named Cello wearing Cell's outfit.

A soon to be common double entendre .

You know the drill! hike em down and whip out them CaCs!

also is there a /dbg/ hangout in the game like maybe the roof of the school or something?

How have you built your character? What race? Which advancement test in particular are you talking about?

Do 3 grabs, hit with 20 ki blasts, don't get your ass kicked, try and do at least a 20 hit combo, finish enemies with an ultimate or at least a super.

GINYU FORCE

i think the /dbg/ hangout should be the resort area, it's maximum confy of there

Spooky marshmallow reporting in.

>I want medals!
>Gives you 10 TP Medals.
I am rage incarnate.

My question still stands. Is candy beam absolute shit or is it actually worth wasting hours grinding for?

>can change the Conton City BGM
>but not into any of the actual lit tracks, only the retarded clown circus fiesta
???

How the fuck do you counter flying nimbus users?

I imagine lots of ERPers would go there. Perfect for you lot.

1st for Appule love

I'm down for this. It'd just be cool to have a place in general that feels like it belongs to /dbg/ and we can go if we want to see each other.

>when you launch a Super Spirit Bomb but your teammates knock the enemy out of range right as it's about to connect

For the glory of the master race!

Only 10? That is some top level bullshit. Glad I never fell for it.

It's shit.
It basically gives your enemy free invincibility

>Z-Soul activated on the gut punch

Well played Zamasu.

>a place in general that feels like it belongs to /dbg/

And you pick the spot where literally everyone else likes to hang out

The combo you want to use is LLLLLH - LH - Guard Cancel and repeat. You'll do a series of punches into the uppercut. Then you'll kick them down, and teleport. That's when you guard cancel. Then you'll be able to start it again.

After your second rep about 15 or 23 hits in, they will vanish on you. Be ready for the back hit and start it again. For ultimates, I suggest Justice Combination but Giant Storm also works really well.

Good luck.

At least you didn't ask to grow.
>one level.

After unlocking Turles' first move and seeing it in action, I'm kind of in the mood to create someone who only has moves that shoot out a copious amount of beams or blasts. Any suggestions for supers and ultimates? I'm thinking of using Sudden Storm and Death Beam for Supers, with Emperor's Beam and either Dodoria Launcher or Kid Gohan's Ultimate.

Also, fuck the Fruit of the Tree of Might. That buff barely lasts as long as the fucking animation for using it. If they made the melee attack you do after it unblockable, or it did a fuck ton of damage, maybe then it'd be worth it.

why is that track even a thing? why does conton city change to it? someone had to have thought it was a good idea in order for it to have been made and implemented. what thought process could have been behind it?

it sounds so discombobulated and agitating. i dont know how anyone signed off on it

to be fair I suggested the roof of the high school.

also this is my first time in multi-lobby since I played single lobby until I beat the game.

>a new event has been announced
>check the news board
Why does it keep telling me this despite the news board not having anything new?

That's a better suggestion because there also isn't a load of npcs clogging the area.

>you are now attacking guru's house

How about the School Roof while in our CaC's casual wear? Or just go full anime and have it in the School Uniforms changed to be a certain color scheme for immediate identification?

>Babyfags are popping up more and more
Get some taste you faggots

Looks completely legit and in no way shape or form altered

DIE DIE Missile Barrage

What PQ is Galick Beam Cannon in?

Who's up for Omega shenron expert mission? PC. I can't do it offline

Does anyone else think the Frieza feet in these games look wrong? They look kind of too big and puffy somehow, it's hard to describe.

ProTip: Lullaby Punch is stupid strong if you can land it and guarantees a free ultimate attack unless it has absolutely ridicuous startup.

My original time patroller is the cutest.

>At the school
>Not hanging out near the waterfall near Buu's house

My vote would be for that cobblestone field next to the lower lake.

When does it unlock? I've beaten the story but I only have like 4 rifts I can find on my map

>Only 10? That is some top level bullshit. Glad I never fell for it.
Maybe I'm using reverse psychology though, what if it's over 100 and you'll never know now?

I'm sorry user.

Pretty sure Vegeta has Finish Buster or something along those lines, Trunks might have a few aswell.
There's also a useless one you can get from an Expert Mission, that at least looks nice.

>Also, fuck the Fruit of the Tree of Might.
You're just not cool enough for it user.

>Mentors interact with each other
Neat as fuck

these make me laugh more than they should.

>Join Cooler
>Expect Frieza to be furious
>He's impressed and still likes me

Well that's neat.

>Ginyu is extremely upset and hurt

THIS IS NOT OKAY. I FEEL SO BAD

No, mine is

>rule 63
fuck off and let us have something for once

How could I forget that one? That leaves room for one more super, or I could throw in Max Charge.

I'm down with this.

WHAT

I GO IN THERE AND ITS ALWAYS EMPTY

I hang out on the school of the roof and in the little balcony area above where you can grab PQs from

Was nice seeing you in game

Does this scene happen randomly in the school? Or does something trigger it?

After Golden Frieza
youtu.be/Gofv1n0jLqk

Here's the locations, just follow in order.

How about the area around Goku's old house?

I was so happy after I got this move after 6 goddamn tries

Beat the rifts to unlock more, this one's 11.

Guru's House is under attack!

how about we make a straw poll of each of the Conton City districts, and when we have a winner for that we make another poll to pick a specific place WITHIN that district.

I'm voting for behind the school.

What the fuck? How do you get instructors inside the classroom?

What attack is that?

So, anyone? If you still haven't unlocked that one we can do them in order if you want. I just need people for a team.

I got a notification after a PQ that something was happening at the academy. My guess is you need them both at max bond level since I have them at max but no one else.

I vote waterfall

I'ma gonna beat you like a RUG!

Fierce Battle! Ginyu Force location? This Business Woman Chick has been there the whole game asking for me to finish it, but I can't find it.

freezy force for life

game ctd'd on me for the first time as I was looking through the tutor list. Has that already been reported?

What are the bars on the right of the tutor faces, by the way?

How about the top of the Namek area? Nobody seems to go there.

Beat PQ 17, then 18, then 19.

It's one of the PQs that show up during or after the Namek Saga PQs.

DELETE THIS

Fuckin' what.

Well, now I have incentive to max out some friendship bars...

I vote creampie

No, it literally tells me to check the news board.
And it's in a red box, not the blue one the time rift notices are in.

Does no one do Expert Missions?

When will DIMPs fix things going out of bounds?

That's what I thought.

>tfw you get it on the first try after spending hours attempting to get it in the first game

I really hope there's a scene between Broly and Goku or Turles now.

Nappa and Vegeta would be neat too.

We should all hang out at Super Kami Guru's house

Okay then, what about on top of the mountain behind the school? Maybe on the tall ass tower next to the school?

Or what suggested?