/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Spooky Duelist edition. Happy Halloween

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone. The first expansion pack, Darkness Evolved, launched on September 30th. The Steam version launched on October 28th.

Reminder to participate in this poll so we can get a gauge of our community skill: strawpoll.me/11431912

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

To play on PC, simply use Steam and enjoy 60fps.

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing

___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly.

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ

Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4

___
Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/
Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11541679
strawpoll.me/11541683
shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.2.5-Hb2.5-Hb2.5-Hb2.65wcO.65wcO.65wcO.5-HbC.5-HbC.5-HbC.625kC.625kC.625kC.625kg.625kg.625kg.625lc.625lc.628AI.628AI.628AI.5-HbM.5-HbM.5-HbM.625lI.625lI.625lI.65yJS.65yJS.65yJS.5-K1I.5-K1I.5-K1I.5-KGw.5-KGw.5-KGw.65vtg.65vtg.65vtg.625lc.625lm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please send help. These choices are all garbo.

It's turn 6 against dragoncraft. Is your ward ready?

Right. Angel is well-stated at 3PP and can heal you off some initial face damage.

Left because 2 drop.
Hope those 5's are Avant Bladers.

a moment of silence for those that didnt get bellringer angel

who else is quiting because you didn't get bellringer sleeves?

I'm devastated man

I can't believe I got Jeanne and Otohime in one pack

Right. Etin can be clutch in some situations.

Healing Angel wins me a lot of games.

>5/1

I set out Playful Necromancer and kill her with a ghost.

It's Sword user, you'll be fine. I just got finished going 5-0 with a garbage Sword draft just the other day.

Hosting a tournament
First prize is a $20 Amazon giftcard.
Send your steam account to [email protected] to enter, deadline is Friday, November 4th.

Also vote for how the format should be:

strawpoll.me/11541679
strawpoll.me/11541683

you what

i play glowing balanced monk

remember when we used to complain about Otohime?

>This follower can't be attacked if Overflow is active for you.

I hope you don't miss that part. And no, Face Dragon doesn't run ramp.

And this is how you spot someone who doesn't know what they're talking about.

So I haven't committed any vials to making a deck yet, but I've pulled 3 aurelia and 2 al'miraj. Which is better in constructed right now, Swordcraft or Havencraft?

How do I into DShift?

forte is turn into a 7/3 100% of the time and they immediately summon another one on turn 7

>pull a legendary
>animated
>Its Merlin

Fuck me.

how do i play bannermemes?

>You miss the Bellringer Angel Emblem
It's coming back right? Right guys?

reposting from the last thread:

Evolve should have more variety.

Stuff like +4/+0, +3/+1, +1/+3, +0/+4.

Perhaps even negative stuff like +5/-1

Would make trading FAR more interesting.

GBF Forte is way better.

Turn 6 Forte can be killed just fine if he was a greedy little shit and played her without ramping his play orbs.

>its just another day of you go first against haven
>its just another day of no aoe against blood and sword
>its just another day of cerberus bingo at t3 4 5
>its just another day of t5 tias
>fall from aa1 to aa0
>we will be great again... someday

He's a moron that thinks I care about Forte living past the turn she's played.

Haven is by far the most played and most cancerous. That being said, Moon isn't exactly required for their decks and they usually only run one-of if even. Aurelia is used in midrange and control sword, but control sword is absurdly expensive. Midrange is more manageable and still pretty decent.

>Luna Chapter 7 against Haven
What a NIGGRESS.

>pull animated garuda
i-i don't want him to be nerfed anymore

>every evo point is a Forte

Gotta build that aggro deck

Will Haven drop to shit tier once they gut beastcall?

Which of these guys are safe to liquefy?

That would be insanely hard to balance and hard to play around. That would only be fun in theory but awful in practice.

Probably one of the toughest matchups in story mode. Nexus v. Forest is tough too if you don't have a few decent supplementing legendaries for Forest.

Just go first and youre fine even with basic deck.

Except it doesn't fucking matter if you kill her if she got a clean hit on you, she already did her job.

this reroll will have the cards I want
just one more
haha

shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.2.5-Hb2.5-Hb2.5-Hb2.65wcO.65wcO.65wcO.5-HbC.5-HbC.5-HbC.625kC.625kC.625kC.625kg.625kg.625kg.625lc.625lc.628AI.628AI.628AI.5-HbM.5-HbM.5-HbM.625lI.625lI.625lI.65yJS.65yJS.65yJS.5-K1I.5-K1I.5-K1I.5-KGw.5-KGw.5-KGw.65vtg.65vtg.65vtg.625lc.625lm

There's a few cards that don't gain any stats but have a good active effect.
Most of them being +2/+2 is rather boring though.

Beast and Erasmus. Possibly Rose Queen too.

if only
I've been trying for a good 45min or so.

Retire Erasmus for sure.

Looking to build a starting Midrange sword deck and I've got 7000 vials, do I make 2 Otohime or 1 Otohime and 2 Alwida's Commands? I've already got 2 Tsubaki and a saber.

Clearly not ALL cards would have retarded atk buffs.

why cant she keep relying on dragon?

Please respond!

Funny enough, I just looked at the rest of my stuff and I have 3 Aurelia, 2 Alexander, 1 Tsubaki, and 3 Olivia. So I don't think control sword is that expensive for me. I guess my welfare packs really want me to play it.

Probably as a shop item for 500 gold? Probably, user.

NEVER
EVER

Finally a good edition

the shop's not gonna contain just freebies forever

We simply don't know

No, which is why you should either be putting pressure onto him actually trying to manage the field before you threaten lethal first or actually have a fucking ward down before he hits 6 play orbs.

Dunno. Whats your problem?

I like both.

The Snowman and Otohimes Bodyguard rewards don't excite me at all and I am still going to get them. Damn.

How old is the game that it still only have freebies?

Oh yeah, with what you have I'd definitely say go for control sword. It's actually a pretty fun deck as well if you can get past a slightly rough early game. This is the deck that I've used for control sword.

Lucifer is +3/+1.

You'll have to settle with
>GOLLY IT'S CHILLY IN HERE

Sorry user.

repost. i'm looking for comments/improvments on my shadow midrange

thx senpai

Is there an animated Lucifer?

>midrange
Is unviable.

it's been a couple of months since it first released. last month was the first month that had cosmetics in the score rewards. most likely in the future they'll add the missed rewards back in the shop for purchase.

>Guy ran a Humpty Dumpty

Wow what a fag

>Deathbrand

Any reason to run this over Dance of Death or even Call of the Void?

Well I mean, there's a whole month ahead of you so why the hell not. You could pick them up on what, 400 score a day? That's not one hour of game time.

I want to build a deck around bloody mary

Heard Swordcraft is easy 5 wins in take two

Should I just give up on arena?

Everything can be animated. The chance of pulling an animated legendary is somewhere in the ballpark of 1/100 packs (with some variance based on unknown chances of getting an all-animated god pack). And Lucifer comes from the base set where there are about 30 legendaries. Good luck user.

Manacost.

Posted there by mistake. Morde or Gabriel for take two?

>All the story mode decks are rushdown.

It's up at 3 mana.

Though I'd never run it personally.

Forestcraft is easy money as well. Seems like you get ancient elf and/or tia in every draft.

Bad luck happens. And when you are sword against sword, it will boils down to who goes second and has a lot of Floral Fencer.

You are going to gimp yourself of Shadow at crucial moments with that one.

>could actually make a banner deck
What do I do now? Grind Arena or whatever else provides rewards? What all is worthwhile, anyhow?

Believe it, bro.
I bet you won't believe me if I told you that my first pack ever when I started I got two Foil Jeanne's though.
I kept one, even though she's hard to fit now ;_;

Just try drafting better curve next time. And winning 3 games in arena is still more profitable than buying a pack directly and winning 3 games in ranked.

is it me or does going second feel absurdly strong in take two?

Is Forecraft reallygood in ranked? I don't see many people playing it at D0.

That's one of the concern regarding take two

>roll a dice
>go second? Get that turn 4 evo and win

yeah if its like yuel or cudgel priest that can just end the game.

Just pop her into aggro blood as a one of and call it a day.

Is there point in evolving on turn 4 in arena even if enemy has only a useless 1/1 or 1/2 on board or no board at all?

Expensive deck, top tier. You see a LOT more when you're around AA-Master.

>what? its damaged tias bodyguard or ancient? Lul just use all your mana for dod or suicide elvolved token into it why do you even need to play removal AND creature?
Got it

I want to run a full meme deck based on playing self damaging cards while she's up

Do you actually use this piece of shit in Aggro Bats or is Gamepress fucking with me?

yes it forces them to spend one of their 2 evolves, or their turn, dealing with your 5/6.

>gamepress
That's your problem. Here's a real deck.

You will evo on turn 4 nevertheless, since even a mere Goliath will be a 5/6. Your opponent will have a hard time contest to that unless he spams evo as well.

The popular list doesn't run Wind God or Midnight Vamp, but you could if you want I guess

ok thanks, i'll look into another spot removal.

Post real Seraph Control please.

>tfw you pull the card you need to win
This is some heart of the cards shit

is it worth doing anyway if you know he has some sort of hard removal like dance of death?

This is what I use except I replaced an Imp Lancer with another Killer Devil. Three was too much and I kept having too many in my hand when I didn't want them. It might be worth it to take out Angelic Barrage for something else too.