Arts +10% & NP Gain +5%
>Count Romani Archaman's Hospitality
NP Gain +5% & Defense +3%

-Halloween 2016 gacha:
-5* Assassin Cleopatra
-4* Lancer Vlad

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- Mashu's voice actress has been replaced with Rie Takahashi as Risa Taneda remains on hiatus to recover from illness. Her other roles remain unchanged
- Class dailies have been updated to include new material drops
>New bond CEs:
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20161005
-Rare Prisms have been added to Da Vinci's Shop (Gained from using 4* or 5* servants as Reinforcement materials or burning, Welfare servants excluded)
-Rare Prisms are used to purchase previous event items
-Next stream 2/11/2016

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>FL Spreadsheet
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/1urmh7
chaldeum.wordpress.com/servant/caster067/caster067_interlude02/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trick or treat your onis today

Best boy.

(You) summon Orion in the class container of Archer. Artemis hijacks Orion's class container by taking the steering wheel and putting Orion in the passenger seat. Or in the backseat. Or in the trunk. Anyway, the wheels are the same, but she's doing the driving and he's not.

Billy is cute!

Very!

xth for redman will never be saved

Ah, so basically we need to get rid of Artemis to get the based son of Poseidon. How

Xth for best boy on Spook Day.

Is there anyone that can keep up with EMIYA cooking?

He is the true Japanese wife of Chaldea

What does Orion's non bear form look like?

Remember to danger your beasts

tfw no servants in tight dresses
esp that ushi

hairy

(You) will never know.

Manly. Like Herc but not trash

As talked about before, there's five or six other cooks in Chaldea.

Boudica, Robin, Raikou, Tamamo, Tamamo Cat, Kiyohime, etc. Even Gilgamesh can cook when he's not being lazy. Pretty much all the girls should be able to cook a bit after last Valentines.

A few of them can probably give him a challenge for sure. Raikou seems like a dangerous type.

is Vlad extra at least good? the only golden lancer I have is kiyohime and tamamo summer

How can I get those many tickets?

Cow is good, Cat is best.

just wait it out like the semiramis user

Cute tamacat

You know what to do.

His only hope is an alternate class. That's if Artemis lets him anyway.

When did Fou learned to fly?

Today is a day for witches.

There's actually grand order JAV? I didn't know it reached that level of popularity.

>son of Poseidon
No divinity = most likely not a demigod.

>Pretty much all the girls should be able to cook a bit after last Valentines.
Liz and Carmilla are hopeless causes, and Mordred's chocolate was store-bought and half-eaten. The others do know at least a little something about making confectionery, though.

Why is Jason so perfect guys?

>united great heroes such as hercuIes together among other great feats

FUCK OFF, This thread is property of the argonauts.

Link of that manga?

Also fanfic when?

He didn't. He's just running through the sky, as expected of Chaldea's best runner.

Some of them *shouldn't* though. Paracelsus and Emiya both tried to keep you safe last valentine's day due to some of the girls literally being so bad at cooking the chocolate they would give you would be lethal.

Call Theseus please

They don't just show streams for no reason. Especially a two hour stream that starts out with FGO and Extella footage. Obviously something FGO related is happening here. Something has to be revealed or hyped up during that stream big time.

What kind of reveals are you expecting?

poal.me/1urmh7

I wish he wasn't that naive though.

>>united great heroes such as hercuIes
Please tell me you can name one other Argonaut except Hercules and Jason. Without doing a web search for it.

>Jason a threat to anyone but himself.

Evil cat was on that boat too.

I only expect them to showcase new animations, maybe mention a hint of the coming events.

Castor & Pollux.

>Couldn't roll that CE with monthly tickets
At least I got an AYYY

>one other

Okay, pretty sure Bellerophron was one of them.

LIZ THREAD

not that guy but I randomly guessed Iolaus and it turned out he was one too

Sisyphus
Parledouces
Ceasar
Amon
Brutes
Kaizar Soze

Emiya was just protesting because he thought it was unfair or dangerous that some guys would get chocolate and others wouldn't. He wasn't trying to stop Liz or look out for your gastric system.

>all the girls should be able to cook
Yeah no, Seibah probably tell Redman to make a chocolate for master
Also Medea help Lily with her chocolate too

Fuck off

I like Wild Hunt more than Argonauts tbhfm.

That was before we knew about Guda's poison resistance, though. Now Guda can safely consume all the horrible shit they produce with no consequences other than suffering.

I just want Taiga to be a Servant already.

I forget to add Lily to the list of those that can cook, but she's oddly better at it than her older self.

chaldeum.wordpress.com/servant/caster067/caster067_interlude02/

1* saber Taiga, when?

>that Altera and Emiya bit
top cute.

Wasn't Orpheus there too?
Besides everyone these guys already said Also pretty sure Nestor in the Iliiad confirmed how any guy in the Argo was better than any greek hero fighting there

Jason and his merry Argonauts, Acastus, Actor, Admetus, Aethalides, Amphiaraus, Amphidamas, Amphion, Ancaeus, Ancaeus, Areius, Argus, Argus, Ascalaphus, Asclepius, Asterion, Asterius, Atalanta, Augeas, Autolycus, Bellerophon, Butes, Calaïs, Caeneus, Canthus, Castor, Cepheus, Clytius, Coronus, Cytissorus, Deucalion, Echion, Eribotes, Erginus, Erytus, Euphemus, Euryalus, Eurydamas, Eurymedon, Eurytion, Eurytus, Heracles, Hippalcimus, Hylas, Idas, Idmon, Iolaus, Iphitos, Laërtes, Laokoön, Leitus, Leodocus, Lynceus, Medea, Melas, Meleager, Menoetius, Mopsus, Nauplius, Neleus, Nestor, Oileus, Orpheus, Palaemon, Palaimonius, Peleus, Peneleos, Periclymenus, Phalerus, Phanus, Philoctetes, Phlias, Phocus, Phrontis, Poeas, Prias, Pollux, Polyphemus, Staphylus, Talaus, Telamon, Thersanon, Theseus, Tiphys, and Zetes, when?

Sweet

well, before she became a knight she was just a normal girl, They're taught how to cook so they can be married.

not Mordred though, half eaten candy bar was the best she could do

Caeneus is on the leaked list comrade, we'll get them soon.

>but she's oddly better at it than her older self.
Medea isn't really a bad cook, she just isn't good at Japanese stuff.

Also Issei was comparing her to Shirou which just isn't fair.

Is that Polyphemus THAT Polyphemus? The cyclops? And that Theseus THAT Theseus the one who killed Asterios? Or are just people with the same name?

Good job

I'll join you before the end of the year if all goes well.

Mind running a few tests and giving your impressions?

It's debated whether Theseus was part of the argo.

>tfw still working on level 8

It's all about finding the right ingredients.

I don't think it's normal for girls to be witch-tutored demigoddesses living at the end of the world.

Truly a great hero,
death to Medea and those monstrous gorgons.

If he was holy shit that Jason was good at hiring people with he and Heracles on his side.

>On 11/2 (Wed), there will be an NND broadcast at 19:00 JST to celebrate the release of Fate/EXTELLA!
>The program will run for 2 hours, with the first 30 minutes dedicated to showing footage from Fate/EXTELLA and FGO.
>Pre-release info for Fate/EXTELLA, as well as new info for #FateGO will be unveiled on the broadcast.

What could it mean?

Wikipedia says it was the same Theseus but a different Polyphemus.

But keep in mind that there isn't really a canon of Greek myths, and trying to make sense of the idea of certain people being on the Argo just doesn't work.

Altera's new NP

Jason was charismatic, but otherwise useless from the Grand Order timelines. His ship was filled with heros to counteract the fact he's practically worthless outside being a leader,

Neat, let's hope he and Jason can be playable too. Orpheus and Asclepius would also be neat casters

Its not like you need other skills

I was talking about Seibah Lily user
If I remember correcto, she said something about Medea helping her to make a chocolate for Gudako

Truly a King.

Medea needed some more firewood anyway.

This is fun.

Remind me if i'm wrong but wasn't he at least a little strong in the real myth? Not as strong as Theseus and Herk but I have trouble buying he was actually as weak as Atalanta said he was

Well according to the original myth, he was a competent soldier, like most of the other Argonauts. Just normal compared to the likes of Herakles and Atalata..

HALF AP FUCKING WHEN

When you have heavy hitters like HercuIes and Thesues on your side willing to fight for you, what else do you need?

I want to be Medea's husband!

He was at least a competent warrior, not Furuichi as he is in FGO.

The ability to protect oneself when the "heavy hitters" are occupied?

A not-murderously-insane waifu, as it turned out.

Babylon reveal.

He was strong but had no super abilities. He relied on his cunning (and help from Medea and the Gods) to get by.

Heracles was useless in the original spic. He went on another mad rage and they had to dump him.

Other retellings would say that Herk would sacrifice himself to buy time for the argo to escape one of it's adventures. but yeah, he wasn't much help.

Well to be honest if Herk was doing his job right the story would be pretty short

GODDAMMIT DW FIX LIZS STATS.
FUCK.

If he was made a servant in F/GO, I'd wager Jason would be a 4/5* version of Blackbeard, since the Argo is basically The Queen Anne's Revenge, but greek.

I understand the urge.

>Argo is basically ancient FGO

I would make her happy!

Please don't compare based Furuichi with that piece of shit Jason

He could have the pebble but yeah that sounds the most fitting, maybe an Argo that can summon heroes from his crew at random. Speaking of which what would Theses have as an NP and what class would he be? Didn't he kill the minotaur by punching him hard enough?

I want to hold pinkies with my waifu!

I want to hold pinkies with your waifu too, when you're at work.

Even in myth Heracles has to be nerfed by Mad Enhancement to save the plot.

>Thread is banter between Medea and Jasonfags.
I like it.

Having Aphrodite mind break a witch into being Jason's yandere was a bad idea.

He had a sword smuggled in with his thread so at least a Saber class. Though I'd wager most Greek/Roman heroes would fall into Rider/Saber/Lancer/Archer classes due to the prefered weapons of the era.

I get why you would want that, holding pinkies with your waifu feels great, hope you can do that someday I did it today and am planning to do it tomorrow