>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Camilla a best

Azura is shit

Cherche is nice

Azura is the best waifu, at least everyone married her once

Ch 18 of Conquest

Zola, a high ranking Nohrian official, successfully dupes and captures the Hoshidan royals. All four of them. All four basically representing all of Hoshido.

Corrin decides that this isn't okay, and goes against his own nation for some sort of honor code. The Hoshidans now know where they're going next and the Nohrians have to detour through dangerous mountainous territory, all because Corrin was too much of a wimp.

What could Corrin have done better?

>Fates reference in SuMo

Game Freak confirmed for bros.

>JUST

Damn that looks pretty cool actually

>waifu takumi
He already has Mozu on my file, so he'll be fine

>jpg
>png

Who cares

It doesn't really matter if the Hoshidans know where they're going. The Hoshidan siblings want to avoid confronting Corrin anyway and Garon's own group is marching through the border with a considerably larger army.

I suppose Cornball could have told them about Garon's condition but that would probably just make the Hoshidan siblings double down on insisting that Cornball return to them so they can take down Garon together, which Cornball would refuse.

Not only does that look faggy as fuck, it also has the fucking file endings in it.

>jpg
>png

Certain phrases should probably not be included in this.

1. Kill them all
2. Not kill them all, but explain to them that he knows Garon is crazy but Nohr is Kamui's home and he wants to change it from the inside, and ask for their help in doing so, then have them 'accidentally escape', then send them Nohrian troop movements and stuff so that they can work together to defeat Garon.
3. Use them as political tools to end the war quickly.
4. Just lock them in his other dimension that only he can get in or out of and leave them there until the war is over. Let the Hoshidans think their commanding force has just mysteriously disappeared.

This challenge is still open to those of you who are willing to actually defend Neo-FE. I'm interested to hear your thoughts on why it is that you think Robin/Corrin were good characters and the writing of the 3DS titles was decent.

>Eirika fuck Seth

Still waiting on a proper response, faggots

>Least popular starter in newest pokemon game paired with the girl who bombed in the popularity poll.

Match made in heaven.

Aaaaaand filtered. You should all do the same

>political ramifications
>when the entire fucking world already hates Garon

Their reputation can't possibly get any worse.

And what the hell are the political ramifications of 2 and 4?

>Fiona
>with actual stats
>actually using Fiona
>Fiona in general

????????????????

Seth is the Alpha male. Show some respect for our lord and savior

Placing 5th in a cast of 35 is "bombing"? Ryoma placed 6th and we all know he has a legion of otomefags lusting after his lobster cock

>no triangle attack
Ghey

You already had your answers, but are ignoring them like the subhuman twat you are.

Have a last (You).

Please direct me to these answers. I saw one post that tried to rebut it by claiming that older FE titles did the same thing but it was handily dismantled in no time at all.

more like

>Seth cucked by Ephraim

>Finally get the trust of your two older brothers, who have doubted you since you left them both some time back
>First thing you do is tell them to jump off a bridge
>They actually do it
>Before you jump off too

More like it's still going, you lying asshole

touch

>Their reputation can't possibly get any worse.
It absolutely can. The sins of the father are not the sins of his son. But if Xander is seen to be just as dishonorable and underhanded as his father, it would impact all of his future dealings as a king, whereas if he maintains his reputation as an honorable champion, people would be more favorable to his regime.

2: When would Cornball even find the opportunity to talk with the Hoshidan siblings in private? The really stupid thing is that Cornball never even attempted to tell the Nohr siblings about Garon's true form, and as a result you have a situation where Corn can't just spill the beans to the Hoshidan royals without being deemed a traitor plotting regicide by Xander.
4: The Hoshidans aren't that stupid. The Nohr army is seen at Izumo. The Hoshidan royals go missing at Izumo. You think they can't put two and two?

>Cornball

What the fuck is this?

Should've just had all of the siblings jump off, and then take over both Nohr and Hoshido while they're stuck in Valla

The absolute madmen

>The Hoshidans aren't that stupid

This, also the fact that they actually have some semblance of strategy and tactics on the battlefield for the most part (through their various unit formations and positioning), whereas most of the time the Nohrians are just like "fuck it throw everything at them".

JUST GIVE UP BRO

YOU FUCKING LOST

DEAL WITH IT

>The Hoshidans aren't that stupid. You think they can't put two and two?

I think we're gonna have to disagree on that one. There are very few characters in Fates that could put two and two together.

>blood pacts man lol

I like Hana

Corrin>Corn>Cornball

>GEE, IT'S ALMOST AS IF AZURA WAS ABOUT TO SAY THAT SHE WASN'T ELISE'S SISTER (LOL

>There are people even attempting to defend 3DS FE, even if they're coming up laughably short by the very nature of such an attempt

Safe to say we all lost.

I wanted to go with Popplio at first, but now after seeing the final evolutions, I think I'm gonna go with Rowlet now.

Funny how I was going to go with Azura my first Rev playthrough, but ended up with Flora instead. Always someone better.

Post FE boobies

>Flora
That's arguably worse.

Every time I replay PoR I'm shocked by how great Jill's character development is considering she's a completely optional character and it's all in totally optional scenes. It's almost as great as circlejerking about tellius on /feg/

>I think I'm gonna go with Rowlet now.
So you basically downgraded in both cases?

Apparently Jill's character development is terrible

Why do you like it?

Cousin~ cousin~

So my Nohr Noble Flora!Kana has all around good stats especially speed, strength, skill and magic. She has reached level 15, but she also has C rank in Swords, Stones, and Tomes. Should I keep her as that or have her reclass into Swordmaster like I am currently right now? So far Kana has been functioning as only one of my good magic combatants as I benched Leo because he struggled with speed too much, and my only other decent magic combatant is my Dark Flier Odin who has great speed and magic.

>Literally just a Felicia edit.

I love all of you guys, no matter how bad the fanbase may treat you

Nohr Noble is a good class. You can also be a nerd and give her a matching ice theme with Leo's Iceblade and a forged Fimbulvetr.

>3DS FE fans put on the spot to defend these titles
>They can't
>QUICK POST FIRE EMBLEM BOOBIES

It's almost like self-parody at this point.

>apparently

Have you played the game? She starts out as a racist convinced by her own country's propaganda and manages to change her mind, accept that her beliefs were wrong, and open up to other people in the army in a very believable way. It's not an instant transition, you get to watch as she slowly starts to wonder if everything she's been taught is false, the guilt she feels, and so on. I'm not saying it's the best writing ever, but considering it's entirely possible for players to never even see it it's really well written.

>liking tripcancer

What are you, fucking gay?

Y-you too...

T-Thanks

I say apparently because there's always people here saying that her character development somehow makes her a worse character.

Arguably, yes, but not an argument I'll take part in.

Well...

It was a quest for boobies, and they were at the top of my FE folder, come on.

You talk a lot of shit but you still haven't even touched my arguments.

Nohr noble is a really good class, there's nothing wrong with keeping her in it, especially if her magic is good and she's abusing the levin sword

>turns into a furfag
That is terrible.

That's because she stops hating sub-humans. Admittedly that is a pretty big problem considering how she goes from the correct beliefs about them to the wrong ones, but I like the transition.

that's literally memeing because she gets over her racism against laguz and you know how we love our "bleed the half-breed" jokes here

Getting some mixed signals here.

Liking Laguz =/= Furry

That's because sub-humans are the enemy, user. If it has fur it needs to burn. All big cats need big naps.

It's pretty fucked up that IS keeps pushing this pro-furry message under the guise of some "racism" analogy

It's ok. Azurafags are just a bunch of bullies, anyway.

What arguments? Are your posts supposed to be in defense of the writing in the newer games? I honestly can't tell. If they are, you're doing a terrible job of it.

When a character dubbed the main heroine from the developers, whose featured prominently in-game and through pre-marketing more so than anyone else besides the avatar, available in all 3 routes with unique supports, and a different CG dance/singing scenes depending on which path you play; fails to even reach the top 3 of female side, lose out on special CG/marriage conversations, snubbed on the Fates popularity 3DS theme, can't even claim a figure/scale/nendo for herself, and even proclaim she's the most popular blue haired girl in the game.

Then yes, that is bombing.

There's also a difference with Ryoma being only a major character, who is typically not supposed to beat out main characters (unless they become overwhelming favorites) and being commonly grouped with the other Royal Siblings, which is not that good for him since the other 3 brothers are all much more popular than him.

>I honestly can't tell.
I think that might be because you're retarded.

But I like both of you guys

Just give it a rest man.

Specially since they already made it canon all the subhumans get killed off anyways.
I wonder what hero took down the Laguz royals.

Ok, so since the 3DS titles get a lot of flak on /feg/, some of it well-deserved, some of it a bit overkill: what do we like about the 3DS games?

Personally I think they play really well. Just overall aesthetics are nice, like cursor movement, sound effects, shortcutting by moving your cursor directly onto an enemy, stuff like that.

Also, the music transition from the map theme into the battle themes is really nice.

Your best attempts at defending the writing in modern FE games only serve to expose how terrible it really is. It says a lot. At least you didn't try to defend Corrin like I asked people to.

Easier access to information, I guess
It's nice having all the stats and details on the bottom screen instead of having to flip through menus to double check things

>what do we like about the 3DS games?

Nothing. Anyone who says otherwise is just a retard, probably a tripfag that contributes to the cancer of this general and the fanbase.

I like being able to press start to skip enemy turns.

>Just overall aesthetics are nice, like cursor movement, sound effects, shortcutting by moving your cursor directly onto an enemy, stuff like that.
>Also, the music transition from the map theme into the battle themes is really nice.

Wew lad. You know things are in a bad spot when these are the best compliments you can gather for a video game.