/wowsg/ - World of Warships Admiral

SPOOPY SHIP SKELETONS EDITION

pastebin.com/tfYw51Rr

*****NEW TO THE GAME?*****
Tell us your server and get a referral code from a fellow /wowsg/ to get extra bonus credits/flags/XP and two free poimium ships (one instantly, one after you research a T6 ship).

>5.13 (LIVE)
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/update-notes-0513/

>Imperial Japanese Navy destroyer tech tree rework (WEEBS™):
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/new-jpn-dd/

>Statistic tracker - Stalk your favorite wowsg:
warships.today
wows-numbers.com/

>In-game chat channel:
NA Channel: Search for 'Veeky Forums' channel by Antibully ranger
EU Channel: "Official Veeky Forums channel", password is "vidya"
SEA Channel: Veeky Forums

>Ubermensch Clan:
NA: [HURTU]: na.wargaming.net/clans/wot/1000010943/

>Untermensch Clans:
NA: [KUMA]: na.wargaming.net/clans/1000021519
NA: [NTR]: na.wargaming.net/clans/1000007315/

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

worldofwarships.asia/en/news/specials-and-events/steven-seagal-marathon/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>when the thread tells you plunging fire is a meme, but then you double citpen a Bismarck right through his deck at 22km with your catapults

NC is the only ship in the game that can do it reliably

>[BOTES]
is a fucking gay name

NC is great and fun to play

nice blog post. you still sperging about how underpowered iowa is and making up random bullshit you steal from unreliable sources XD

halfway to the new orleans? is it any good? i am losing a gun and a turret

?????

>half the thread of comparing Alaska to Scharnhorst
>nobody brings up Moskva which is baiscally an undergunned large cruiser

Alaska's guns go above WG's stated gun caliber limit for cruisers, so there's no point in considering it as a cruiser from a gameplay perspective.

The Battelship Kirishima was sunk by USS Washington after being struck by 9 16-in rounds and 45 5in rounds

Just like how there was never going to be tier 10 mediums or tank destroyers

shit changes yo

*Battlecruiser

and it was 21 16" shells

WHY

>firing range of washington durring shots on kirishima
>5300 meters
>muh plunging fire
man you americunts really are retarded huh lmao

WG also said no smoothbore guns for tanks and there are a few of those

Ignore the fact that they're tier 1-3

yet it sucks from a BB perspective. It doesnt have any traits of a BB other than the guns, and the only thing it has going for it there is penetration. Also the USN already has enough mid tier BB;s as is

>The number of actual hits is a matter of conjecture. USS Washington observed eight main battery hits. The US Strategic Bombing Survey estimated nine major caliber and 40 secondary battery hits based on one postwar interview with a junior officer. Kirishima's damage control officer identified twenty main battery hits and seventeen 5-inch hits on a schematic drawing, including several underwater hits which would have been invisible to Washington. Lending credence to his account Kirishima capsized and sank shortly after the battle and examination of the wreck has confirmed the location of three of these underwater hits

That tank with the chaffee turret is technically a smoothbore

>americans sneak up in the night like a nig nog and shoot a nipnong execution style
sasuga, amerifats are the scum of the seas

The smell would have given a bong battleship away at that range.

I see that a few individuals are in a particularly shitposting mood tonight.

You're taking "no smoothbores" too literally. It's meant to apply to modern guns on conventional tanks, where such guns would by WoT standards be incredibly powerful.

A light tank sporting a smoothbore isn't what that's mean to refer to.

>desperately trying to justify shooting someone in the dark like a sneaky thief
man you americunts really are desprate to grasp at straws and move the goal poasts huh?

The one that fires Shillelagh rockets, right?

It still uses standard ammunition so they pardoned it

The no-smoothbore thing is to cut off tanks that used discarding sabot rounds because 1000s of mms of pen is kind of bullshit in a tank game with a focus on WW2 designs

Yes I'm aware, I was merely jestposting

Nice try, but Zazie [ANVIL] is the real owner of all those clans.

As opposed to attacking an enemy base in the dark like a sneaky thief...?

I like how that pic ignors that NC's bulge wasn't built to the actual schematics becuase american portsmiths are fuicking dumb and can't even make quality class B plate

Weren't the Japanese literally in the middle of shooting someone after sneaking up on them in the dark, and just got outplayed?

That's California, it says it right on the image....

Yes, and their plan was also to attack Henderson Airfield in the dark like a sneaky thief.

nice try at moving the goalposts friend, but that is NC. please stop trying fool people with your mediocre paint skills lol

This shitposting is getting far too meta.

Oh shit, the picture looks like it's neon on the dark blue background.

>Danae
>Leander
>Emerald

why do bongships have such adorable names?

Stop replying to Nelsonfag aka Sniping_Cuck.

>implying there will be no Stalingrad in a WG game about ships

wtf man, that scared the shit out of me
not cool

It is a fair bit tankier than Pepsi and has workable concealment, but MM is really tough on it.

>slippery_manko

>Oozing_Mango

>whiskey_tango

>pooping_abo

SNOOZING MAKO

>schmoozing_wanko

botes

>loser_snacko

bored botes

>Having fun in my Ognevoi
>First T8 match in it, can't wait
>Bismarck on the enemy team
>He's running from allies, I start peppering him with HE and closing in
>9km out his secondaries open up and start nailing me
>1 hit does 2300
I can't wait for high tier KMS BBs I guess, that looks like fun

>No QT German DDs until early next year
Kill me.

>~30k xp left on Gneisenau grind
>have 60k free xp left from reaching t6 with invite code.

should I?

Gay.

they will probably be nerfed in the next few months because they are definitely OP. Get them while you can

I bet Russian BBs will have strong guns but weak armor and high citadels making them glass cannons.
British BBs should be the opposite, weak guns but strong armor making them very tanky. Though after British Cruisers being all CLs, I wouldn't put it pass WG to make RN lines very gimmicky.

Oh, I also ran into a ST running the new tier 7 nip dd, it melted quickly when I found him so I don't know how they handle

I read somewhere at least in the ww1 era the RN had bigger guns but weaker armor compared to the germans.

all of the ones I've run into just explode instantly

Brit BB's will be very similar to German BB's, since they both had the OP as fuck turtleback armor

>tfw you had a decent game but didn't actually do anything

>92k damage
>didn't actually do anything
???????

>420mm belt
>weak armor
Russian BBs will most likely have ass maneuverability. It's confirmed that their national peculiarity)))))) will be guns but I'm not sure how that's supposed to work with 3x3 16-inchers at tier 10.

I didn't sink anything and hardly hindered the enemy team, I just sperged around spamming HE at what happened to be in range at the moment.

>I just sperged around spamming HE
Welcome to CAs, it doesn't get any better.

it'll be like the scharn but at T10, with really rapid firing guns with good handling and quick turrets
although with stupid amounts of penetration obviously

that's what I do all the way to the Zao
seems to work fine too

FUN
AND
ENGAGING

>NINETY TWO THOUSAND DAMAGE
>hurf durf I didnt kill anything so i didnt do shit

How do you think those fucking ships get killed? It sure ain't by not damaging them.

>How do you think those fucking ships get killed
Detonations
:^)

>How do you think those fucking ships get killed?
Torps and citpens

:^)

But really that's still damaging them

if you're a whoreson you can just hold your fire until a target drops to low hp and then get the kill

t. upset neptune player

Except so far Russian ships haven't been this overpowered mess that everyone thinks they'll be. There's no Russian bias.
I don't see Russian CAs as much anymore and the only DDs I see are at higher tiers.

>shooting at bong cl
>realize I didn't lead enough right as I fire
>he slows down to pop smoke and it causes the shells to hit and delete him

Post botes.

What are you even talking about?

WG doesn't change armor or at least they try not to. Soviet Union-class and project 24 are the obvios tier 9 and 10 and those have armor similar to their USN counterparts. Devs have already said on some stream that the main feature of Russian BBs will be their guns. Project 24's AA set is basically 2 Moskvas. Soviet Unions are giant ass ships though. Make what you will out of it.

Yes, exactly. Assuming an average base xp of 1000 a game, that's 100 games or 33 games a day for 3 days. It's a pretty brutal pace, but I assure you that it's doable.

Botes and planes.

goodnight /wowsg/

>planes
plons

>minoturd and nigtune rush cap together
>they pop smoke and start laying into our GKurf
>citadelling them through the smoke
>bow on, push into them and pop radar
>they both die
>still have 15 seconds left on radar

tonks > plons

this tbqh

tonks are comfy

whats your favorite mechanic

mine is

FUN
AND
ENGAGING

How much of a grind is the Arpeggio missions?

Haven't played in like six months, I have a tier VI ship, and I'm not going to be around for half the month. Should I even bother?

>my allied cleveland got clear sky

>worldofwarships.asia/en/news/specials-and-events/steven-seagal-marathon/

Why the hell is this allowed?

uss missouri premium when?

not much. If you just play as normal you will end up getting them

never because Tier 8 is the maximum tier level premum tier

With the timeframe that the Asia server got, literally every single 40% WR shitter who gets 320 XP average per battle can easily unlock the ARP Takao.

With NA, only those who are either
>A: decent at playing
>B: play a lot
are able to obtain her.

1000 per game? You get that much if you simply suicide into a cap point.

1500-2500 is average base XP.

>can't train standard Japanese captains

At least she'll look nice sitting in port. In the port that I never select to display since Zipangu is infinitely better.

t.diagonal sushi

Oh boy, let me introduce you to the Chinese server, where Lesta Studios' rules no longer apply.

Seriously, fuck those guys.

LUL

Is there an option for turning off the arpeggio skins and using the normal skins?

Aslain's modpack has a mod that lets you do that.

Just buy the Belfast :^)

EU Takao when?
I want to get my rapefugee hands on those glowing pantsu.

Cool beans, thanks

You'll get the Takao before you even know if it you're average in the game, you have 1 month to gather 100,000 XP, after which you basically get a free Atago without premium bonuses.

FUCKING
STEVEN
SEAGAL

Secondaries fire HE.