Which personality do you think suits your vehicle?

Which personality do you think suits your vehicle?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-TJ2v9O2iEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

high-strung and twitchy

Left considering right is just some neckbeard's fantasy or hyperactive hamplanet's self insert

Resigning but responsible judging by how literally every other driver of it is a burnt out middle aged woman numbly going to her work and back in it every single day.

its a GM so a fat lumbering retard

My car's the one on the right. Always ready to go, wants to please.

My old car was the tsundere bitch who loved to go fast but wouldn't take direction easily, and tended to charge off at the drop of a clutch and torque-steer into oncoming traffic.
(Seriously, torque-steered to the right in the UK, and tried to rip the wheel out of my hands to do so)

Left, it doesn't comfort me, it's a drivers car. The radio doesn't work, the heating sucks, no cup holders. I change its fluids, I fill it with gas, check the tires and it gets me from A to B or I go cruising. But when winter hits I switch to a newer car with comforts and shit, I don't want my shitbox to rust.
Right would be like dating my mom, fuck no. Plus left has thigh highs

Personality wise?
>If something breaks or wears out she bitches until I get her a new one.
>pouts when I dont give her at least 89 octane
overall Id say spoiled but will do wonders when she is happy.

>subaru with the headgaskets already replaced
Definitely the right one. Reliable as fug.

Small, energetic, loves the outdoors.
The kind of waifu who's excited about doing absolutely anything, isn't fussy about what she drinks but is allergic to regular fuel, rarely seen with a frown on her face.

>small

Cars don't have personalities, only handling characteristics

A gorgeous, high maintenance slut that likes to be ridden hard. She'll fuck you up if you're too boring or if you neglect her

Jesus christ... there has to be a point where you think "wow I'm going to fucking die if I don't find a new career path" rather than "wow what a rush!"

Last car was the left. Peaky motor, refused to run on anything but premium and got shitty milage. Had to unclog almost every fluid based system at some point.

Current car is the right. gets 35mpg all day on regular, still fun as hell. Easy to work on, rare it needs it.

>left
>actual female
>right
>some third world bitch who is of the arranged marriage type who will be like that woman akeem was supposed to marry in the movie "coming to america"

fuck off back to /a/ with this weeb shit.

Only Initial D is allowed here.

holy shit

Is that yandere or some other one? I can never remember all the -deres

what kind of girl is a WRX?

Drinks more fuel than most of the same model
Gets driven 4 days in a week now
Sits in a cold dusty garage
CV joint are most likely worn
Some fluid leak most likely power steering
Brake pads soon needing to get replaced
Has a rough history
Only gets happy when fluids are changed
Probably plotting my death since I'm planning on a replacement

Oh hey my neighbor has one but sits in his garage forever and another abuses his because he thinks it's a drift missile, take a guess.

Id rather have the left. I dont want a housewife

Ya know when you see an old couple holding hands? Thats what its like driving my 97 Ford Explorer, its not exciting. But its always there for me.

Those are panty hose, user

Girl who has issues and will cook you a delicious meal and have glorious sex with you only after you beat the shit out of her.
If you bring her flowers she'll hug you.
But if you ask her to do something (even a small thing) she'll shove a pillow over your face while you sleep.

My car is a psychobitch.

Who knows but the higher the better

Who else would
>Allow girl on right to make food for you
>Give hug to her
>Give the food to the girl on the left
>Get hug from her

I would, too bad harems are illegal.

miata?

A fat as fuck, super slow girl who has to wear 3 inch thick glasses because
>can't see
You guessed it

>2008 Volvo C30 T5
Right now? lazy bastard with a broken limb or something
Maybe a fat fuck too

MAF sensor fried so no boost from tarbo and my AC compressor died
No boost means no power that in turns means I can feel each and every ounce of its over 3000 lbs weight
Every time I drive this thing now its kinda stressful because I feel like its a child that cannot be trusted or rely upon

>1951 Jeep CJ
Old dog that is up to everything and sometimes doesnt realize the limits of its age but still wants to have fun
Reliable as fuck, the only time it stopped working was because the modern fuel filter in it got clogged.

In weeb terms, my volvo is the spoiled imouto, my jeep is the over 10 years older Onee-chan that still likes to hang out with you despite the age gap

Only pic I have of them together

More like
>Left
Actual Female
>Right
Trap

But then there's me, that would be perfectly fine that the better of the two has a penis. Because that's my thing.

>all girls are narcissistic, high maintenance cunts who are essentially worthless.
saying otherwise or wanting anything different makes you a pathetic virgin neckbeard
You people are the reason women got to this state

Heh, a bit faster

Fucking GENIUS

s2000?

id like to start off this posts by saying... yes the rumors are true. i am a girl kisser. i love women a lot and i love cars a lot. where do i go to tell which one i like more? my doctor made me take a persona quiz to test my girl/car ratio but i ended up owning him (thats getting taken for a ride in the willy wagon for all you laymen out there) for disrespecting the samurai code and calling it 'dead' and 'outdated' so naturally i have no idea what the results are. i love to go 11,000rpm in my 1984 Toyota Genocide, but i also like to make swirly motions with my tongue around a cute girls bellybutton. hard choice huh? looking for help so any advice would be greatly appreciated. you can find me in the deli aisle of Wholefoods screaming for my life while clutching a carton of Schneiders Hot Rod snacks

Obviously no one wants a spoiled lazy bitch.

You think women that enjoy cooking and pleasing is a neckbeard fantasy? LOL

You haven't had many girlfriends have you? Or you're very unattractive and date average bitches.

Had one that went 429k It was a 98

slow
fat
dumb
worst girl

90 year old world War 2 vet covered in scars with failing health that refuses to die

the typical girl these days doesn't know how to make anything but ramen and frozen pizza. they want the guy to cook because guys are portrayed as serious cooks in mass media more often than women, who just host shitty cooking shows about gluten free vegan free trade garbanzo burgers. there's a dearth of female role models who cook, and the opposite for men. a good couple generations of mothers bringing home pre-cooked walmart meals and throwing shit in crockpots because they had jobs didn't help.

>uuuuuh broooooo can't you like go all gordon ramsey on that shit? dudes are supposed to be awesome chefs
>i didn't know girls cooked. isn't that like, old, like lynching black people old? it's old and died out with the racisms so it must be bad. sexist!

>Every time I drive this thing now its kinda stressful because I feel like its a child that cannot be trusted or rely upon

That pretty much sums up my various Volvo experiences in my life.

Left is my car, right is my truck.

>fat
>ugly
>old
>leaks from every orifice
>sputters in the rain
>won't die
So basically "Hillary Clinton: The Car."

Old plow horse. Rough around the edges but not ready to be put out to pasture yet.

Imouto

A grumpy, short, buff man.

my girlfriend is completely the right side... doesn't even expect a hug. she's making me 3 loafs of banana bread tonight actually so idk wtf you're talking about

i'm with this guy.

>only allows a max of two people with her at once
>extremely high strung, but extremely reliable, always worried you're gonna break something but you never actually will
>will put you into a coma if you try anything serious on her too early in the relationship

sounds like tsundere a little? i don't remember my weeb shit

anyone want to help me develop a weeb-killing virus, at least they wont breathe the same air as everyone else

Nice.

>buying a post 2000's Volvo

There's your mistake user. Shame I ;ove the way the c30's look too.

You really need to fuck more girls and drive more cars, your analogies suck. Or you're a twelve year old.

>tfw no curry gf
feels bad, man.

My car is more like the crazy girl who wants to be abused, even though all my past relationships I've felt guilty whenever I took them to redline; she, however, craves that shit and will get moody as fuck if I don't. She also drinks a shit ton but is the most fun I've had in a girl. Her voice is pretty shrill.

It should be easy to tell who I'm talking about

poorfag's car != driver's car

Yandere is the one that kills whoever is in her way to get to you. Possibly also you for not loving her though.

Does she poo in the loo?

>I hate having fun

>has never experienced a rwd redblock, the post.

>Subhuman

What's the anime term for a cuck? Because that's what you are

NTR, but that's more like the action than the person being cucked, a cuck.

Lol, mines not fat but the Hilary persona definitely fits

I was just going to ship them with each other :3

>Posting on my Chinese cartoon website
Leave normie

delete this

This thread is worse than the airbag dildo one.

>cant tell races apart due to no outside contact
thats a fucking spic you aspies
go out side more

Car/driver?

youtube.com/watch?v=-TJ2v9O2iEo

Same here, except mine did her makeup and looks halfway decent

I like your car, user

I drive a Cressida.

So maybe a ditzy/slowish, but soft sensei kinda thing?

Rallying is underated in the US.
It seems more popular in other countries, but idk how NASCAR can have more spectators. NASCAR has been the most watched for as long as I've ever known, and I don't understand how it can last longer than skateboarding fads.

I drive a 85 meme-r2 I guess its mature for its age and likes to go for cheap thrills once in a while and spending time with you but if you piss it off it will snap and all hell can break loose unless you know how to deal with it.

Ok guys this is a question for you guys that have a girlfriend. My girlfriend caught me checking out another girl out once and now when we go out somewhere even if not looking at the other female and they pass our general direction she gives me a dirty ass look. Will she eventually get over it or am I fucked. Any one with similar experience.

The angry old woman half of the stereotypical old married couple where all pretense has been dropped for the last 20 years.
All she does is bitch.

> yee buddy