pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Warhammer News
youtube.com/watch?v=W3h95GetPDs
youtube.com/watch?v=u871nAaxA04
youtube.com/watch?v=yDVMINLhFAM

Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
Recent Update Info -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_4
DLC -- store.steampowered.com/app/404014/

Previous thread:

HELP

We'll always be friends, won't we, Gobbla?

>building your castle in a volcano

What the h*ck are the dawi thinking?

>You will never have a hopping, eating, fungus bowling ball monster who feels unconditional love for you

fuck, lads. Is there any point in life anymore?

I really miss Attila, but the turn times kill it for me after Warhammer and finally trying out Rome II.

>31 (THIRTY ONE) days since September 30th
>AE STILL NOT RELEASED

At least you'll never have to watch a fucking Skaven kill your best friend and most loyal companion, breaking your heart and causing you to abandon what is rightfully yours by conquest.

>It's been a whole month

>AE

True understanders are patiently awaiting the release of MKTW, insha'allah.

Because they are evil dawi who bind daemons into cannons and use them to bombard the enemy from a distance while slaves and the disgraced are sent to charge the enemy front lines

2 months actually, since when you guys originally started getting antsy about AE being released soon it was the beginning of September

And now it's the beginning of November

This fiction does not have my canon!

>Halloween
>He isn't playing Vampire Counts for spooky scary skellingtons.
What's your excuse?

I'm pretty sure they're thinking 'Nobody would ever dare fuck with our Volcano castle'

The eye of the hurricane is the safest part.
Same applies to volcano eruptions

G O B L I N S

Could a kind understander just give me a rundown of the vampire chariot units?
What exactly is different with the mortis engines and corpse carts. do they both heal or does mortis only buff?

I want mechanics of Woof Elf female rangers kidnapping and molesting young Bretonnian Loli's and turning them into slaves, will I get this if I buy the DLC?

>rightfully yours by conquest

Not making any sense here, friend. If it rightfully his because he conquered, than the Skaven can claim that right as well. So tough shit, gobbo scum.

Does anybody else find the blood to be overdone and almost comical in the TW games?

What the fuck is the deep thinking Goblin anyways?

>their general dies
>business as usual
>my general dies
>absolute fucking panic

DIS STINKS

HAHAHHA here we GO again, another round of stale memes and shitposting.
another round of tomb kangz,meme rats, meme elves, meme goblins, meme squigs, AHHHH rome, le ebin vlad, and etcetera.

I'm fucking tired of this general, you autists are the absolute bane of this board, holy shit I would stomp every single one of you meme spouting neckbeards in a second with my bare hands.
For the love of god stop posting these memes, I'm tired, I just want to discuss Total War and not have to scroll trough a wall of memes.
Enough is enough.

The worst copypasta on /twg/

Has the Black Coach been fixed

>wood elf pictures

so how long until we get a trailer or teaser video?

I'm actually somewhat hyped.

Tomorrow or thursday

Oh
Ok
How did I win? Just surviving?

Holy fuck regular peggy is insufferable enough

We haven't even gotten a letter yet.

*missive

It'll be a speech from the bretcucks point of view

>Implying dipshit retarded peasants can read

It was invented by Veeky Forums

2 or 3 weeks from now for a late-november early-december release

Then no new DLC until late January when the Skaven drop

A blog post confirmed Skaven won't be in until the second expansion when they split the map into overworld and underworld (like in Heroes of Might and Magic 3)

>Great Power: -100
fuck right off this shit here is fucking dumb
you'd think my power would intimidate people into submission

>like in Heroes of Might and Magic 3
Ok I am maximum excited now

Nah, that one tiny village really wants to go to war with a massive empire

Jesus guys calm down

>Ambush makes you invisible for your own Waaagh/Brayherd stacks, making it possible for them to move on top of you and making both of you stuck unless you tunnel out

Mod fixes that.
But yeah it's annoying as hell. I get it why it's there, to make shit harder lategame so you don't snowball, but it's just terrible.

Source for this?

We'll problably get another letter this week or next week, then a announcement and a release date at the end of the month.

Shit I feel bad now. I just made it up. Sorry user.

I hate you
I fucking hate you faggot fuck you

O-okay.
I-it's not like I had any f-feelings anyway....

>Ancient Empires NEVER

The campaign goes well.

I've stuck my fat barbarian cock deep into Aegyptus, pounding hard into Rome's armies.

I've also stuck my other, modestly-sized barbarian cock into northern spain. The battles there are more tit for tat, not much ground gained. I've decided to leave france alone, liberating dead fag- I mean empires as a buffer zone between me and the mongol hordes. I'm gonna take the british isles tho, I want that cash.

my favourite bug

No warhammer DLC has been that drawn out before. Missive tonight or tomorrow, trailer and preorder Thursday.

Which makes me believe this DLC is going to be massive. If WE are playable that means they are forced to expand both the Brets and Beastmen since both are very lacking at the moment. Brets for their shortage on units, and Beastmen for being literally who on the campaign.

Pretty much singlehandedly took K8P with Belegor and his ghosties. They're so stupidly strong.

I want to get off this island

>teaser is released
>camera slowly pans to the door in the tree
>door creaks open
>A skeleton jumps out
>Tomb Kings announced

It ain't gonna happen. Give up already.

Let us hope

GO AWAY JACK SKELLINGTON

Never.

I'm gonna hope anyway.

Me too user, me too.

>letter is full of mistakes
>signed with an X

Takbīr

Halfling/Moot DLC when?

>tfw you Waaaaaaaaaagh! so hard as Grimgor that Chaos spawns early as fuck, and Archaon only five turns later

I managed to confederate and consolidate Wurzzag, Red Fangs, Red Spear, Skarsnik, and Top Knotz so quickly. The Bjornlings had an unpleasant surprise in Azhag, a Gobbo warboss, and Wurrzag waiting for them.

Archaon didn't last long with Grimgor, Skarsnik, Gorfang Rotgut, Mash, and the Broken Spears Warboss waiting in Kislev for him.

This has probably been my quickest, and best played Legendary campaign to date.

So a few days ago I decided to check out the Third age mod for M2TW..

>play silvan elves
>beginning goes alright, recruitment is slower than i used but it's alright
>taking a few settlements nothing special
>see moria with only 3 garrisoned units
>hell yeah i'm gonna get that
>"balrog summoned"
>they get thrice the amount of orcs + balrogs and trolls
>I gtfo
>not long after they are totally fucking my shit up with the balrogs
>they are 3 gold chevron(not sure what they start with)
>everything i throw at them the balrogs just kill

How much did I fuck up?

only way to kill balrog is with autoresolve so good luck to you might aswell remake

So can the AI just shit money out of the ether to pay for their dozen fucking agents' actions per turn?

yes
the higher the campaign difficulty the more they get tax refunds

why is this allowed?

>skarsnik sometimes gets impaled on gobbla when he gets killed
tragic

because the ai is shit, we go over this every thread

>smash the faggots general head off
>The enemy general has been wounded sir!

No, I mean why did this get past QA? Who approved this in CA? Who said "this can't possibly go wrong"?

i think the AI is pretty decent in warhams but i'd imagine that it'd be difficult to teach the AI to do budgeting efficiently
then again i might be totally wrong

it's just a scratch

CA themselves, this is how they make the game 'hard' They can't program a AI to be smarter so they make it cheat.

Sadly this has been standard practice for RTS/strategy games since forever.

>Total war warhammer leaked in the total war book
>Darren leaking Sarthorael
>beastmen_teaser.jpg
>grombrindal leaked since late september
>russians leaking all the planned contents
>grimgrave leaked by greeks
>wood_elves_teaser.jpg

How can you fuck up so badly

You've only mentioned half the stuff that's been leaked.

>implying this wasn't all intentional

Realistically speaking how many DLCs will there be for Warhammer?

Tomb Kings when?

Maybe twenty or so for the whole series

January? Allegedly next after NEET elves

>gladiator units in Rome 2
Was there ever a case that a roman army included gladiators in their ranks? To be me this whole Gladiator crap smells like "300"

desu slaves revolts should include gladiators and that's it. But neither Vanilla or DEI want to do it because reasons

What I'd like to know is what else will they put in?

That Russian leak listed all of the available factions in WHFB - and they scrapped it because they now (with all the 'success') want to put even more stuff in.

>reasons
Are those reasons big?

Realistically, only the planned content map was really unintentional. This is marketing 101.

Possibly they'll flesh out the minor factions, might add in more sub-factions, unit/LL/campaign packs are probable.

Christ alive conquering north africa is a fucking pain

>imagine being a history autist
>you have your nice historical strategy game series
>then they introduce fucking fantasy
>your thread is filled with warhammer fags now

I love fantasy but man I'm sure it really pissed off some people.

smell like nishenka

Like you wouldn't even dare to believe. It used to be so...good. The historical discussions were really great.

Well CA have said they wont make DLC for DLC.

Can probably expect 4 races base per game so thats 12/16 that will probably get DLC's added plus 4 race packs.

That's assuming they use this model though, it sounds like they might have other plans.

I like history, but I don't get is why people would chose TW to be autistic about, it's not even that historically accurate. There's way more accurate niche stuff out there.

You've actually got nothing better to do than try to stir up some petty argument on a Native American woodcarving forum?

This general was absolutely no better before Warhammer. If people weren't campaign or battle-posting then they were screaming at each other about their own stupid national identities or making endless unfunny memes about historical figures who had 'autism'

Best edition ever

I remember a couple days ago I got told all about how the Roman military went from an expansionist, uniform force to essentially a border patrol force. It was really interesting and cool.

They can still happen just very few bring history up. Probably because Fantasy is the new game so it's got all the shiny new things. Same happened with Rome II and Attila.

There is no reason these two can't coexist in the same thread or history can't be brought up along side lore.

And yeah there are shitposters on both sides but that's a given on this site.