R8 my wheels

also post your wheels

Decent wheel fur the money/10
Just bought some flush billet aluminum center caps fur my BBS RS, gonna be so sick.

Nice wheels, RS BBS are the best BBS/10

Is that the size of a eurocuck bedroom?
Or do you live in some monstrosity of an apartment that has a dead end hallway with a window on either side?!

When did they start putting windows in closets?

how much do you think these are worth?

got them with the car but a friend said they were Th2 compomotive

do you think they are?

Probably around the same time fags moved into them...wish they had remained shut ins desu...

You retards do realize that OPs pic is mirrored over the center vertical line, right?

They're actually called rims, but I'll forgive you because you're probably a novice.

stupid or b8?

I can tell you've never worked on a car before, because if you did, you would know the proper terminology.

oh theyre actually called rims. oh actually theyre called sprunks FYI. oh by the way, hate to sound RUDE and CRUDE buckaroo but in the scientific community we like to call them Ringalinos, but feel free to rip me off at your next baby hammer convention and pretend you werent a LAYMEN SCUM that got corrected on the net by me (expert at fast)

you know what? i was going to let you get off easily until i saw this shit, but now you're gonna get it. my aunt put gunpowder in my food to make me docile and her slave and now that i learned the truth there was a reckoning and I totally brought the pain to her with a pair of tonfa and id like you opinion on how youd like to leave this earth. would you like to be ended with a pair of Sai or perhaps bullets. too bad youll die an ignorant LAYMEN who will never truly know FAST TERMINOLOGY or nothing about flipping or swordsmanship. you die a fucking PIP and a failure.

this is verbal drifting and I'm impressed

dear rimbr/o/s pls help

What are some 17x7.5 wheels that have black spokes (pattern not important) and a machined rim? I need to buy summer rims over the winter for my new car but I don't know where to start because I'm a horrible casual. 5x112 bolt pattern.

keeping stock alloys for my winter tires.

Novafag when are you gonna take ur dad's car to a chicag/o/ meet

kek, seriously. Wtf is that layout?

ah, that makes sense, but why? So OP can act like he has 2 sets of the same wheel? Fgt.

No concave / 10