Should I buy a 2015/16 Charger for my first car? I'm 25 and have been driving for 5 years but only motorcycle...

Should I buy a 2015/16 Charger for my first car? I'm 25 and have been driving for 5 years but only motorcycle. I still plan to use my motorcycle but I want something for going around town without having to gear up while using my motorcycle for long distance vacations and commuting.

FYI I know nothing about cars and have never driven one. I just like how it looks and would prefer a coupe.

>charger
>coupe
You really do know nothing about cars.
Everyone on here will tell you it's a niggermobile but realistically it's not very reliable.

Fuck you pupper. I never have good fortune

Fuck I meant CHALLENGER.
How shit is the reliability? I hear Dodge is shit in general, also that it can't turn.

Drive safe, pupper

Drive safe, pupper.

Drive safe, pupper.

Drive safe, pupper

WOW THIS REALLY WORKS!!!
I ALMOST GOT INTO AN ACCIDENT!!!!11
REBLOGGING TO SAVE LIVES

Drive safe pupper

Drive safe, pupper

Drive safe, pupper

If you're not buying a V8 model with a manual, don't waste your time.

drive safe, pupper

I'd advise against it. Find something more reliable and cheaper to insure.

drive safe, pupper

the new Camaro is 10x better than the Challeger.
the new Mustang is still at least 6x better than the Challenger.
the Challenger is a big cruiser and is slow as balls unless you get the 6.4L. Never waste your time/money on a 5.7L. Literally the V6 Camaro is faster than R/T 5.7

It's a full size car that has roots connected with Mercedes. It's comfy and fun at the same time. There's a reason you see a lot of them around, they are great cars.

It's larger than the Camaro/Mustang but somehow dumbasses are still surprised it's slower around a track.

Hell no. You should pay cash for something under 8k and invest the rest.

drive safe, pupper

drive safe, pupper.

drive safe, pupper

Drive safe, pupper

Just get a Civic

Dad get off the internet. You should be asleep right now.

Drive safe, pupper

Drive safe, pupper

Get a civic Si, the challenger as first and only car is a shitty idea

Drive safe pupper, forgot

thank mr skeltal

Nice get

Drive safe, pupper

Drive safe pupper

drive safe, pupper

Having only driven a v6 challenger around the block heres what i think. The visibility is bad, but so are all new cars. Its comfy, and the back seats are usable. If you car about performance at all, get the 6.4 hemi and 6 speed. For long highway pulls and nothing else it is the best. If you arent trying to touge it it handles fine.

Drive safe, pupper

Drive safe, pupper

drive safe, pupper

Drive safe, pupper

Drive safe, pupper

drive safe, pupper

Drive safe, pupper

>drive safe, pupper
drive safe, pupper

Drive safe, pupper

drive safe, pupper

Drive safe, pupper.

Memes aside, I posted a bit about it in another thread. If you want a comfy, automatic, fastish landbarge then definitely go for the Hemi, otherwise find a different car. I can't attest to the reliability but it can't be awful if cops are using them (V6s tho) for fleet vehicles

drive sage, pupper

drive safe, pupper

Drive safe pupper

Drive safe pupper

drive safe, pupper

Drive safe, pupper

Drive safe, pupper

drive safe, pupper

drive safe, pepper

drive safe, pupper

I just purchsed a Ninja 300. it is goin to be delivered to my apartment in 30 mins. Never have ridden a sport bike. all i own is a helmet.

drive safe pupper.

Drive safe,pupper

Enjoy your shit bike m8. you're prob gonna die. Also sport bike ergos are shit but that's just my own preference desu. Tbh it doesn't really matter since you'll prob be one of those faggots who rides it maybe once a week for a few months then gets bored of it instead of someone like me who daily driver it and takes it on 800 mile trips once a week.

drive safe, pupper

drive safe, pupper

Drive safe pupper

Drive safe, pupper

drive safe, pupper

drive safe, puupper

drive safe, pupper

First it's not a Coupe, it's a sedan.

Second don't get an S/E, get the R/T if you want to enjoy it. The V6 is a goddamn waste on those cars.

Third drive safe, pupper.

drive safe, pupper

First he meant challenger
Second, V6 is not a waste I thoroughly enjoy my charger sxt, its a matter of preference/ how much you want to let people know your engine dick is (protip no one dont fucking cares)
Third drive safe, pupper.

(OP)
Drive safe, pupper.

fuck double negative...no one fucking cares*

I agree with the preference thing, technically my opinion is subjective based on how much i love the sound of a good V8 engine.

drive safe, pupper

drive safe, pupper

drive safe, pupper

Drive safe pupper

They aren't too bad. Gotta get the v8 if you can swing it. Get a moisestang or Camaro if you must have a v6. Camaro first 'Stang second .

Drive safe pupper

drive safe, pupper

drive safe, pupper

drive safe, pupper

drive safe pupper

Drive safe, pupper

Drive safe, pupper

Drive safe, pupper

>>Never waste your time/money on a 5.7L

Just out of curiosity, what all is bad about it? I know it costs an extra $8,000 for a 70hp increase over the V6, is it unreliable or some such?

I think he's saying the 5.7 isn't powerful enough to move the weight of the challenger quickly

DRIVE SAFE PUPPER

drive safe, pupper

drive safe, pupper

Dafuq
Is the 5.7 Ram lying to me? I've always loved it.

drive safe, pupper

drive safe, pupper

drive safe, pupper.

I have a 6.4 challenger and enjoy it. It's good as long as you know what you're getting into. (it is big and fat and can't turn)

Drive safe, pupper

Drive safe, pupper

drive safe pupper

Drive safe, pupper

Drive safe pupper

Drive safe, pupper