/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Still halloween edition.

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone. The first expansion pack, Darkness Evolved, launched on September 30th. The Steam version launched on October 28th.

Reminder to participate in this poll so we can get a gauge of our community skill: strawpoll.me/11431912

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

To play on PC, simply use Steam and enjoy 60fps.

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing

___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly.

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ

Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4

___
Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/
Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yaxESglzxTM
shadowverse-portal.com/?lang=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where in the world is it still Halloween?

Re:Zero ost fits this game like a glove

hawaii

Forte is best girl and I'll never use another female portrait because that would be a breach of our covenant and a sin in the eyes of the Lord.

guys do i reroll

Alright first time Arena for this game, I imagine Forestcraft is the way to go.

This is good.

yea

No, FUCK NO.

should have brought more removal motherfucker

Just be yourself desu

>liking a genderbent leeroy

Why do you do this?

post a link

absolutley, dragon isnt an awful pick though.

looks like a good roll to me. start playing face dragon since you got 3x forte and then build into ramp dragon or whatever from there. if you don't want to play dragon it's probably not so good

See this? This is why going 2nd as Face dragon, with 3 Fortes in hand is a win condition. They better fucking have ward or you just don't play against this.

buzz buzz

Is this good or not?

I want Rose Queen to make my thorn burst!

>Haven - can be good, but can fuck you up by giving you zero amulets but multiple amulet reduction cards
>Forest - some swear they can get 5 wins with it, but really needs a lot of cards to shine
>Dragon - consistent enough for 3-4 wins

I'd go dragon.

Forest is only average in Arena because you're relying on drafting good combo wincons that won't always show up. It's hardly bad, though. Dragon's usually a consistently good pick. Haven can range from really powerful or total trash depending on how well you draft, more than other classes.

>hearthshitter being retarded

Nothing to see here folks

>NOT liking a genderbent leeroy

what are you some kind of fucking faggot?

Cool, I'm pretty weak when it comes to limited formats

Went Forest, but hey free tickets, might as well use em.

youtube.com/watch?v=yaxESglzxTM

>often compared to Hurtstone
>hearthshitter

Nice meme.

Puppy girl > genderbent leeroy

P-please respond

Spay the dog.

Sorry son, but no cigar. You need at least two Merlin to pass as a good roll for Rune.

Should I liquefy this? I need vials for my royals deck.

I just wanted (You)'s, thank you friendos

No. She's too good.

>tfw you draft that arena curve just right

>keep going first in Take Two
>the current game I am literally playing right now: 6-4-4-4-7 mana cost in my first draws

Fucking kill me.

Don't. You will trigger those Sheroyfags out there

its this site
shadowverse-portal.com/?lang=en

unless you plan on literally never playing dragon, don't dust her. she's 3x in every dragon deck ever

>Sheroyfags

Haha guys I'm trying to force my joke, isn't it funny?

Remember when you get tired of shadowverse to try out Hearthstone® by Blizzard Entertainment®!

>gets triggered when his cancer waifu is related to another cancerous card

How quaint.

>priest of the cudgel banishes mini soul devil before her effect procs
>the anti evolve card does not trigger its anti evolve effect before the most powerful evolve cards comes down

for what purpose? is this just a design overlook? it couldn't have been intentional

>Leeroy
>cancerous

Not since the nerf buckeroo.

That's an odd one. Banneret and Deathchaser do register before the banish.

>Thank you Pradesh, 0.05c has been deposited into your account!

I SEE YOUR WEAKNESS

what does a proper agrobat deck look like? I need to know how many vials I actually need

4,000 vials for 5 golds that are 3 vania and 2 fortress. Then there are miscellaneous cards like that Silver 1-drop that grows with Vengeance.

>tfw can't afford to build a good deck

They actually don't.

Even Dragon Warrior cuts off Banneret/Deathchaser/Mini Soul Devil before they get their effect.

>blood being so strong gave an unintentional buff to earth rune and elana haven

Since making it to A rank this is basically the only two decks I see now.

maybe if you succ me ill give you some vials

Responding chart for shit and giggles.

>Aggro Blood actually being decent after being the bottomfeeder in previous chart

Which is really fucking stupid. Fuck the turn four evolve cards.

>PTP Forest is the lowest of all despite being officially top tier

This chart is always confusing.

It's probably just a side-effect of general consistency rules. Everything in this game resolves first in, first out.

Are you faggots tired of this new meme game yet? Back to HS with your asses so I can pound some more wins, and not have a more lively thread.

thats pretty shit tbqh

Yeah, I think the game needs the anti-evolve cards to proc regardless and also a series of anti-evolve 4 drops (whether it's an anti-evolve proc or ambush/bane/etc)

For example, Hell's Unleasher is really good against anyone but Haven in terms of dropping it on 4 against second turn evolve. More cards like Unleasher would be good.

>this one guy trying to push his little meme deck with no wind gods

Probably has to do with its good matchup against control in general. If aggro becomes even more prevalent, it might get booted down to tier 2.

The one with the Wind Gods is the meme deck they put for people that don't register for their site.

so there's no deck in this game like the original miracle rogue in hearthstone or high tide in mtg?

>imp, mini and curse
the hell you doing

The closest deck will be Tempo Elf. Good luck building one from scratch, though.

>list is copied straight from a JP master player on game-ai
>probably did a lot to popularize bats the past couple days combined with the tier 1 upgrade

What's the problem?

I want to rape Isabelle until her mind breaks and, thinking I'm Kyle, counter rapes me until she gets pregnant and forces me to take responsibility!

sounds about right

Is this good enough to start with or should I keep rerolling?

>counter rapes

What kind of doujins have you been reading?

What's the PTP rune decklist? PTP elf is too mainstream for me.

How does Seraph Haven do in the high ranks? I have all the necessary pieces to build it except for 2 more copies of Seraph. I don't want to use the vials and regret it...

>Short flat-chested girlfriend will dress up as Vania but won't let me fuck her while she wears the outfit because she doesn't want to ruin it
What do?

Anyone have a decklist for Earth Rune, preferably one without Pascal? Seems like a fun deck to run and I think it is strong on ladder because of all the aggro decks

Hybrid Elana/Seraph seems to do alright. I dont know how consistent it is though.

>In Arena
>Enemy has an evolved Ragin Ettika and Andras both with 1 HP left
>Thinking to myself "how am I going to deal with these niggas?"
>Topdeck Elvish Tracker

Get her drunk

>What do?
you need to stop dreaming and back to reality

Do you want to play sword? If so, yea probably.

>Vania

>not wanting Luna to kill you and resurrect you while your dick is diamond hard and then serves her as her personal cum dispenser

THE FUCK'S IMP LANCER'S GOT THAT DEATH TYRANT DON'T HUH?

DEATH TYRANT CAN BE GOOD TOO OKAY? HE'S JUST HAVING AN AWKWARD TIME RIGHT NOW. YOU'LL SEE. 3 OF STAPLE.

betty white think she slicc lmaoooo

Well that doesn't help...

is that why i faced that list like 3 times already in B?

it was an easy stomp everytime i faced it with midrange sword

Pretty sure that that's what happens in Euphoria when a girl breaks

>Beat Forestcraft player with Satan.
>D/Cs so that I have to wait after I win for it to count.

She doesn't drink or do drugs
What do you mean?

Imp Lancer is a threat after the turn ends. She comes down and sticks around with six-eight health, thus forcing the opponent to deal with her while you sit there grinning because your hand is full of burn.

Spike her food, ezpz

He means it's a blatantly fake story and you need to take that shit to reddit.

Probably. It apparently got a 27-win streak in Master's.

Midrange Sword is one of bat aggro's worst matchups, so swords should benefit. The point of the 2 Demonic Storms in that build is to help counter the Forest and Sword matchups it does badly against.

Junk, it either gets odined, petrified, or just not being able to survive since you are giving a free turn on 8, and have to spend another 1-3 turns staying alive. People got sick of exodia and counters it even if they have to put some unoptimal cards in.

>Now wanting to rape Arisa until she gives into her Elven genes and begs for you to impregnate her

I've been playing with storms, and 9 out of 10 times, you end up using it for reach instead of the wipe. It's always fun ending the game with an empty board though.

Thanks for the insight. I'm glad I didn't craft those bitches.

Winning.

>It was an easy stomp every time I faced it with a deck that is good against aggro

Supposedly the Elana and Heal will help it against aggro decks. You'll fare better against control decks too because you have Seraph. Honestly it's not worth making it because I don't really see it becoming really strong in the future and those vials would be better spent on something else.