/dbg/ Dragon Ball General

You're not gonna make it Edition

~~**DO NOT MAKE WISHES IN AN ONLINE WORLD, GO TO OFFLINE OR YOU WILL CORRUPT YOUR SAVE**~~

Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"

DON'T FORGET, take the XV2 survey and leave your feedback!
dragonball-videogames.com/en/survey-give-us-your-feedbacks-for-dragon-ball-xenoverse-2/

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM:
disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
delete DBXV2

Last time on Dragon Ball G!:

mathfag from the last couple threads here
I'm calculating the base stats of each race and I need to double check something
I need some level 80 players test following for me and write the damage values (every race)
Giant Storm
Justice combination
sledgehammer
Deathbeam
a full light string
charged ki blast

do it once naked and once with a full equipment set your choice
also don't forget to write which weightclass you are and your skillpoint sheet

why the shit did they not expand the story
it felt shorter than last time

Like most of the buu arc is missing, where is vegito or vegito being absorbed by buu actually

No matter what you are doing, Appule is rooting for you.
Do well, for him.

The real question is how come a character like Nail made it into the game but Pikkon didn't? Pikkon could have had that flamethrower move as an ultimate.

I kind of want to make a fridge that relies on this

a single death beam or a triple?

thanks appula-san

I don't know who pikkon is so that might be why

Because they removed things to make way for Towa Shenanigans.

I find it weird they some things were actively removed like Vegito/Gohan vs. Super Buu fights and stuff. Still no Android Saga either. I guess since the Z-Fighters get their asses handed to them anyways and they spend the rest of time in a truck traveling around.

please give me your babies appule-sama

Is this you?

You know the drill dudes

triple deathbeam

>The real question is how come a character like Nail made it into the game but Pikkon didn't?
Literally the most throwaway characters pre-androids are better than any character post-frieza.

Nothing is more delicious than the tears of edgelords crying WHY IS DODORIA IN THE GAME BUT NOT BUUHAN

Appule and Nanaba can fuck off. Raspberry too, especially Raspberry. Fucker won't leave you the fuck alone like he's some big shot.
Characters that are currently missing.

Chiaotzu
King Cold
Dabura
Supreme Kai
Kibito/Kibito Kai
Uub
EoZ Teen Goten and Teen Trunks
Garlic Jr.
Bojack
#13-15
Hatchiyack
Tarble (I'm sorry I had to)
Not to mention Frieza Form 2-3, Semi Perfect Cell, all the random GT Variants, etc.

Pikkon was the dude that fought Goku in the Otherworld Tournament that looked like Piccolo, filler character.

>You know the drill dudes
Report everyone who adds nothing to discussions and only posts asses?

Shoutout to the cool dudes that helped me get this new shit.

why isn't KING PICCOLO in the game hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Not at all. Wouldn't be caught dead in something like that.

Sorry I just find the mission easy to deal with.

Didn't they say somewhere they were intentionally not putting Dragon Ball characters in?

you look ultra gay
stop posing like frieza you're a filthy monkey I will fucking end your race

got the current base stats
male saiyan (double testing)
melee:
basic ki blast:
strike super: 6.89
ki super: 6.76

female human (double testing):
melee:
basic ki blast:
strike super: 6.76
ki super: 7.00

male majin base:
melee: 6.87
basic ki blast: 6.87
ki super: 6.68

fridge (double testing):
melee:
basic ki blast:
ki super: 7.05

fem saiyan (unknown weight class)
melee: 6,67
base ki blast:
strike super: 7.82
ki super: 8.25

>Chiaotzu
>#19
>#20
>Kibito/Kibito Kai
>Uub
>#13-15
>Hatchiyack
>more GT
>there are actually people who want to play as these

Shut up, Appule.

What if they are the kinds people who are capable of doing both at the same time?

I don't, but it seems kind of weird that some of them aren't in the game at all.

Also Chiaotzu was fucking broken in past games due to his size and hitbox.

I also wish we got original DB characters that can fly like Kid Goku, Demon King Piccolo, Tambourine, Mercenary Tao/Cyber Tao, Master Shen or Devilman. And give Roshi and Grandpa Gohan a jetpack or something.

np mang

>"I'm not an edgy tryhard!"
>continues to act like an edgy tryhard
The fact that you can't stop rushing to defend yourself from the bantz is further proof.

Don't bully Appule-sama

>Have a complete yellow majin family constantly farming for clothes over the past 2 days
>A million of literally every clothing set except Supreme Kai's
Was I being lied to when I was told you got that outfit from the Buu kids?

No problem, m8.

Dabura is the weirdest omission to me. He's Towa's brother, they even acknowledge it.

>waifuposters that can hold an actual discussion
Literally doesn't exist.

Save me from this hell.

Oh that's awkward, my picture didn't post

What rarity food are you feeding them?

No, its more like I would like to have a discussion on why people found that mission so hard. I gave my input on the matter and said I personally didn't find it hard or see why people would find it hard when you have plenty of ways to deal with said mission or ones similar to it.

But if you wanna continue the /v/ meme shitposting, then by all means go ahead.

I'd rather they skip shit characters instead of wasting development time adding them to the game based on principle.

Level 3

you mean these?
I don't think i'm the user that originally told you you get them from buus, but I got mine from buus

I'm starting to think there may be rares dependant on which tier of food you give them,

>Lanu's tits in that baby outfit

I might have to invest in that soon.

Yeah that's it, I guess I've just been extraordinarily unlucky.

cont.

The only ones of those that i feel should actually be in the game are King Cold, 19, 20, Dabura, Supreme Kai, 13, and Frieza's and Cell's other forms.

what's the best ki ult to spam in experts?

>No, its more like I would like to have a discussion on why people found that mission so hard.
You don't want a fucking discussion on something that's blatantly obvious and has already been stated.

You literally just want people on an anonymous image board to think you're cool.

People find it hard because you are thrown into the fight alone and against AI that is set to attack you all at once.

You might fight like a pussy but 90% of the game promotes hyper aggression and combos.
Believe it or not some people play this game like a fighting game and try to get the job done like they would against an opponent in a fighting game. Very few fights in this game involve AI that gangs up on you, and if you take a Street Fighter or Tekken player and make them fight three opponents at once, they're going to have trouble with it.

You also seem to be under the impression that the mission is some nefarious wall that everyone is having trouble with. It's more that people are caught off-guard.

How the hell did you manage to get Male Majin stats before Female Majins? There's a fuckload of Females but no Males. Do them immediately

Could be worst.

try giving tier 2 instead if you've been at it for a while

You've got to be kidding me with these retarded names

Any characters you're disappointed they didn't include?

I'm still baffled they didn't include Frieza's 2nd or 3rd forms tbqh. Also, where the hell is Baby?

yeah i feel you

I find it odd that we have never had a single game with anything other than Kid Goten.

I don't recall ever seeing Teen Goten or GT Goten in a single game ever. Sure he's an irrelevant character outside of Gotenks, but its so weird.

>Also, where the hell is Baby?
In the trash where he belongs. Now we just need the rest of the GT characters to go there.

butz gang wasn't that bad
their competitors though holy fucking shit end my fucking life I want to die

Why the hell did we only get the interior of Kame House and we can't go outside?

oh grow up, sides warrior

I guess it counts as not including Frieza 2nt form but I was hoping for King Cold. My nigga gets no respect.

Same. It's a bit weird that some characters mostly from the buu saga are missing but i'm not really disappointed that they aren't there.

>I find it odd that we have never had a single game with anything other than the one form of the character that did remotely anything
I find it odd that we get Goten and Trunks in games at all. They didn't do shit except fuse into Gotenks, and if Budokai 2 didn't introduce Fusions as an actual gameplay mechanic I bet they would've never become mainstays.

>GT fan telling others to grow up

Not him, but even people at EVO will back off and not stay aggressive. I mean shit you got teleports and shit for a reason.

With that said, who got caught off guard by it? There are literally 3 guys standing there.
Yeah I still don't get that dumb shit.

I've got the male majin data from dredrick

Friendly reminder to REMOVE PVP

Does anyone have a list of the sets that can drop from the Buu kids?

Why is future Gohan so fucking great?

Who else /bancho/ here?

Last one, goodnight friends.

>Not him, but even people at EVO will back off and not stay aggressive.
Those are people fighting other people who are the best at the game, not shitty XV AI. My point is that any good XV player will play by completely ripping the AI's asshole apart with combos and stamina breaks before they have a chance to retaliate. That doesn't work when 3 opponents attack you at the same time and you have no partners.

>With that said, who got caught off guard by it? There are literally 3 guys standing there.
Before that point there aren't any quests with 3 guys that all attack you at once. Whenever you have multiple opponents they're programmed so that only one attacks you while the others back off.

The Nutz Gang all attack you at once, and people don't expect it. Granted the group before them does so as well, they're way bigger pushovers.

this is by no means a completed list and I might have made a mistake or two
but 99% of my armor sets are from buu kids so most likely all of these are from buu kids

actually nvm I just remembered there's a lot of sets I have that came from interacting with patrollers in new compton
would be too much of a hassle figuring this shit out

Because he's from a timeline where Goku died of a heart disease and couldn't protect the world from everything, causing Gohan to step up. He has Goku's sense of virtue but with the intelligence of someone raised by parents and teachers instead of mountains and monkeys.

Main timeline Gohan's a bitch because Goku is still there and he doesn't need to be strong, so he's just smart. Not strong.

I'm more baffled by no King Cold, Cyber Freeza or Dabura.

Frankly, it seems silly to waifu one's own avatar.

Makes more sense to me to pick an npc for your character to fawn over.
I mean, if one was even going that route. It doesn't have to be romantic or lewd.
You could envision a rival, a coach, a bitter enemy or a friend.
Sure, it's all pretend fantasy crap, but some people like to envision their own layer of content over video games.

Helps enjoyment and replayability.

Guys I have a problem.

I really like Pikkon's clothes, I've been using them for a while, but I just picked up GT Vegeta's clothes and... damn they look good too. Also gives my CaC a shiny butt

Getting a reliable Expert Mission online is suffering. Time for meditation

I like the left one better, the shirt goes well with the hair.

Is there a way to get a QQ bang that boosts two stats by five and cripples other two stats by five?

Also apparently spending points into basic attacks is pointless. 110 points boosts your basics by 11%.

>why people found that mission so hard
AI's a crapshoot.
Sometimes you can sit there and hit X until bad guy fall down, sometimes even nobody grunts like Appule start pulling perfect guard => combo into stamina break -> ha ha there goes a health bar while I bend your monkey ass over a table shenanigans.
Ain't saying you were "lucky", just that you coped with exigent circumstances.

You can't even cast fist on some expert enemies due to the always dodge too.

Any QQ bang 1-4 has the potential to do that I believe - 5 stars QQ bangs tend to boost 3 and lower 3 all the time.

Somebody out there one day will make a QQ Bang that gives +5 to All.
And then everyone he tells will also be qq

They're even better when Lanu goes SSJ3. Something about those shaders, man.

Best method I've found for Expert Missions (offline at least, if you're struggling for teams) is to let your AI allies be dumb and charge it, sit back and spam Giant Storm.
Not the most fun method but it is reliable for doing them so far up to mission 17. (Still gotta do 18-20)

But then they'll just throw a giant ki blast and go hide away out of bounds. Hell one time Kid Buu came and he spawned directly under the map after the cutscene of his arrival finished. These missions are beyond infuriating for me because they break to the point of being impossible to beat and they do so 99% of the time.

I found that triple threat gank squad way worse because they kept interrupting my Special Power Spell: Fist

It's less about failing and more about connectivity issues and people dropping only to be left with one, maybe two people and the rest AI at the end.

Also how does this game handle regions? Any EU people wanting to meet up and pose or whatever you do in this game?

The bugs are annoying - maybe I've just been lucky but I haven't encountered the bugs enough to prevent progress but they have made things take longer than they should have.

The connectivity issues are why I've been doing them offline, especially right now as not that many are online anyway

At least Freiza gets his final form.

So where is out meet up/ hang out spot in the city?

Do I have to do all the Expert Missions to get a Time Egg? If so I've only done 2. >_

I like either the little lake close to vegeta at ground floor or the little forest area to the west of the resort area

do all the fucking time miniatures you DINGUS

You don't have to do any for a time egg. You get them from faction missions

Oh and there's only 17 expert missions apparently - for some reason I thought there was 20

I'm a fridge, I use it. It makes almost every pve quest trivial if your allies are alive.

Champa
I want to bully his fat ass with beerus

I felt your pain until earlier today. I received one last insult by getting two of the outfit from the same group.

Guys

Best way to find Dragon Balls quick

I've been doing PQ4 but no success in a long time

Let's settle for the lake.

Comfy and not as crowdes

Wait a minute. When Freeza sees Cooler, his reaction isn't "who the fuck are you?", it's "what are you doing here brother?". Are they saying that unlike all the other movie villains Cooler is canon to the main DB timeline? Or at least the Xenoverse timeline?

Hey guys
if you Z rank every instructor mission and max out their liking of you, you unlock Super Saiyan Sonic.
My dad works for Dimps and he showed me it