Th/o/ughts?

Th/o/ughts?

Worth the money? Found one for $38k with 37k miles on it.

Or should I go limited? I'd use it to go mudding, long road trips and beaches but it will be a DD forever

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WaEpbusZHUw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shameless bump

not gonna lie i think it looks good
unlike most of toyotas other modern cars
see if you can get it for a bit cheaper,37k miles is alot for a car that's a year old

It came out in 2014, so that's about 15k a year - average. But I'm shooting for $35k out the door

Honestly I think these things will be classics in 10 years

oh the filename says 2016
that's not too bad i suppose,go for it

I'd do it if you can afford it, that might just be because I have a permanent hard on for 4runners, though

I love how they want back to the old typeface on the front grills after the FJ was so popular.

It looks like an angry bug.

Fuck no. Why would you DD such a inefficient vehicle? Why would you take such a nice new vehicle off-road? Buy a 90s or early 2000s 4runner and a civic for 8k

>lol just buy shitboxes instead!

Never change Veeky Forums

It's a car I really want to hate. I want to hate it's design. the huge grille, the headlights, I want to hate it.

But I can't. I actually kind of like it.

>071 GAZ

Get a 069 GAZ instead.

Of all the BOLDtm bathtub designs out there you WANT to be hating something like this?

all the shitty cruisers and this is the car you want to hate?

Yeah. Why isn't there more hate here for these abortions

What's wrong with that? Makes more sense financially. No need to fall for the new or luxury memes.

>Oh, it's a year older than I originally thought. That means it's worth more
Gud logic you imbecile.

I like these, but the only single reason I wouldn't get one is because they don't come with a manual transmission. I'd opt for an FJ because at least they come with a stick.

Why so expensive? New 4runners start at 32k

hey man, if you need korean car hate i'm your man. the only thing those worthless gooks do is knockoff quality designs and pass them off as their own. occasionally they create abortions such as the piece of trash you attached, or the veloster, etc.

I wanted to hate it because it still follows some of the worst trends, like angry looks and huge grilles. but aside from that, the rest of it is actually pretty nicer. even the shape. its fairly boxy like a proper 4x4

I have a 98 4Runner, 210k miles and still going despite being abused by the previous owner. Idk how the new one compares but it's a great car although I wouldn't dd it just because of the gas consumption

is it manual?

I was actually referring to the "crossover" cancer, but I guess I agree.

38k is a lot of Land Cruiser

It's the Pro-4x that goes for $42k ish new, if OP's photo is to be believed.

Not a bad price at all DESU, that thing will have insane resale for years to come, so paying more on the front end won't hurt you too bad in the long run.

DO IT op.

Love my e-locked 3rd gen.

>Th/o/ughts?

appears to be trying way too hard

>should I buy this two year old truck with 40k miles on it for barely less than an new one costs at MSRP

If you plan on keeping it more than 5 years, get the Limited. You'll regret not getting all of the options otherwise. You're already spending $35k+, why start getting dick cheap now?

Also, if you're going to be spending that much, just get a new one. WTF are you doing?

Because everything else is a shitbox.

Wait you're looking at a base model? Dude what the fuck, that's MORE than a base model 2017 by thousands.

appears to be jealous of OP

4runners hold their value extremely well, 2004-8 models with high milage still range around $14k

I sure hope it's a Pro-4x like in the pic.

oops TRD Pro, got Nissan on the ind I guess.

would look better white or black

They are ok, pretty comfy, would be better with a V8 but alright with the V6. Expect just under 20 mpg.

Pro-4x is Nissan

Ah you corrected your self. Sorry for correcting you after you corrected your self. I stand corrected.

CROSSTREK with Manuel

If he's looking at a 4Runner I doubt the Crosstrek checks any of his boxes.

Pic related my Crosstrek

I hope you didn't go CVT, looks nice though. I'd like to believe the Crosstrek handles well offroad and can carry a sufficient amount of cargo. I test drove a 13' model, it was such a nice smooth ride i'd buy one when i have a family with kids and shit. A third Subaru would be nice

Nah mine's the manual. It's good as a commuter and trip taker but if you loaded it down the lack of power would really show.

yeah, a damn shame both the Forrester and Crosstrek are low on power as far as SUV's.Guess it's just the manual that gives me an instaboner since JEEP is probably the only other Make you can get one, Crosstrek looks best of em all

Yeah if they threw a turbo on the Crosstrek it'd be perfect IMO.

The Forester XT isn't bad on power but only comes in CVT. I think the only high power option [except the WRX] that I like is the Outback 3.6R with the conventional auto.

kek, custom UEL headers for Crosstrek
>youtu.be/WaEpbusZHUw

They hold their value very well. I actually really like them, but I just feel a truck is still the better buy and a Toyota...

there great imo, i know someone with one personally. body on frame. locking diffs. crawl control . and its a toyota. so mah reliability. on youtube there i an polar expedition . these literly went to the ends of the earth. couldnt go wrong

Right!

$37k is cheap for a trd pro. Dealers are marking up new ones to $50k+ here in CO.

>angry looks
You'd be angry too if you'd been getting an absolute spanking for the last 18 months.

this user is right

t. 2004 4runner limited owner

Ayy I'm getting a trdpro soon

hello engineeringexplained

The logic is 37k isn't terrible for a car that's Been out for 2 years. It's on the higher side tho, but if it's only a year old and has almost 40k it's a lot for just 1 year.