Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3jz8KawwTL8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i wanna remix so bad

buyblue

Would you sniff Mai's gym clothes?

Are you certain? Because I can't even find a single post about such a thing. Everyone was incredibly surprised with Revelator having one as well, so I can't find any evidence for that having been the case.

I already did and I bought Mai just 30 minutes ago.

My friends and are I really into MK but want to try our hands at some other games. Xenoverse or KOF?

Good man.

Nash is the most cancerous aids character in any fighter ever made.

Capcom lost

SNIFFMOLEST

N

I

F

F

M

O

L

E

S

T

>Character has their moves named thematically
Why is this allowed?

Mai is really cute. I love how she does a thumbs up after nuking her enemy.

What even is Mai's outfit

kof

Tight lowleg pants and a halter-top.

Head is literally a fucking chain chomp

No wonder no one likes taokaka

i told my gf to not wear deodorant before working out to sniff her when she was done because of this /fgg/ meme and holy shit it smelled bad and gave me a headache

fuck you retards

>he literally fell for the sniff meme

Any particular reason? I was a little sad to see like 10 viewers on twitch. Will the game survive?

You're supposed to sniff after she showers

just stuff your nose right in her butthole desu

That's like expecting buttholes to smell like anything but shit

does anyone play clash of ninja in here?

xenoverse 2, it's really fun especially with friends

I want something to read while I donate plasma. Should I buy Daigo's book?

Owlboy fighting game when?

let me sniff desu

10 on twitch, 50k on some chinese stream site, 5k on afreeca, who cares. it's a fun game.

if you guys are into fighting games, kof
but if you're just casual mashers that bought mk because it's the only fighting game you've bothered to play...

...eh just get kof.

Blazblue won

Are there any pro level fighting game players from sub-Sahara Africa? My Dad was saying he could do this, but it seems unlikely since he is already like 55 with no experience.

>sniffing 3d girls
rookie mistake

What's up with the shrunken baby deformed hands?

Sometimes

60FPS youtube channels where?

I want to sniff Mai.

i want to buy mai

Do you watch this?

I want to fill Mai's womb with my cum.

if he's good he could do it. a positive attitude, a desire to learn, and no whining will pretty much skyrocket him above most players.
I don't really see age being that big of a deal either unless it impacts his ability to travel.

whats a good mai combo

no, theyre shit at videogames

no

>supporting arcsys jewish practices
literally the cancer killing anime

lp + lp

Surely I'm not the only one who bought battle fantasia during the sale...

Someone from near europe see me in that game

FT/BT -> 236 > 2C > 8DD > 214C > 2C > j.BC > j.BC >j.214C

I watched 2 or 3 videos, I hate the fact that they don't look at the control screen so that they can do some combo or special attack.

I watched the melty blood one and they didn't even manage to do a fucking finisher.

Never watched it again

It's embarrassing to watch, for people who dickride fighting games so much

That game looks sick.

Just bought KoFXIV yesterday, and I've decided my team is going to be
>Maxima
>King
>Luong

Are there any resources in particular I should look at for these characters? I'm already looking at the Dream Cancel Wiki.

watch xiao hai's luong.

>I don't really see age being that big of a deal
You're telling me that a 55-year old man is going to have reflexes and coordination on par with late teenagers/early 20-year-olds?

i tried to but it wasn't in stock...
i might buy the digital in the meantime and leave my CE sealed

you're saying a 20-year olds reaction time is all it takes to win majors?

yes because it's about people having fun

Nice OP.

mfw they were trying to do an hcf super with ryougi but did a qcf afetr a million tries and thought that was it

what is FT/BT

Not all that it takes, but it's CERTAINLY going to make a major difference.

Everytime I come here and see people talking about BB I keep feeling that I'm missing something because I just don't find the games that fun.

But it's ok if you do I'm just insecure enough to wonder if there's something wrong with not liking BB.
Makoto is p cute tho.

>ram discord is literally full of people who wish they were neets so they could jack off to ram all day and not attend tournaments

what a productive community full of solid players

Your devotion to a waifu is measured in the amount of semen you have spilled to her.

Character discords are a mistake but forums are all but dead so it's what we have to deal with

it's a weird game. on a lot of fronts. one thing that really put me off was how slow it was just in terms of frame data and the ridiculous input buffer, so things felt sluggish. but that was only temporary. it's also a game where if you don't really enjoy your character or the game as a whole, you'll probably hate the game until you find one you really like.

And then they called Ryogi lame

Maybe I'm retarded and all ASW releases have started to blend together.

her story sucks and is redundant with shiki and her gameplay boring, what's not lame about that

For GG at least, certain character discords can be really bad but the majority of them are pretty great.

>corner combos do less damage and are less practical than midscreen combos
why is this allowed?

Could repelling the Riot fighting game player horde that will inevitably come be the catalyst for all of the FGC + Smash to align and stop infighting?

Tencent could kill us all in one fell swoop.

at the point where it would make a real difference, despite thousands of other factors, he'd already be better than everyone in this thread.

so he might as well go for it.

considering the near 100% overlap of league with smash, probably not.

The irony is that I got it for my Vita years ago and that's what led me to discover the FGC as a whole. SCR (2013?) was streaming and was the first big tourney I got to watch. So I keep wanting to go back and play it hoping that I'll rediscover what sparked that fire.

>implying Riot can kill Nintoddlers playing an ancient game on obsolete hardware

It's only bad for smash desu and Capcom needs real competition, I'll play the Riot game even if it's a smash game desu

I'm not sure how they are going to make it work though. Fighting games aren't popular not only because of 'git gud' but also because it's 1v1, so you can't blame anyone else for your mistakes.
I just can't see a fighting game become mainstream, even if it is f2p.

league of legends fighting game when

Right after they fire Seth
and you know they fucking will

It certainly has the best sniffs

why would you play nintendo's smash when riot's smash is out? fun fact, i knew scarra from arenajunkies and wow arena he was a pretty mediocre player, when lol started to explode he kept at it and became a fulltime """"pro"""" lol player and is now rich despite not even winning a lot of tournaments, if any, at lol

youtube.com/watch?v=3jz8KawwTL8

no way would they make a fighting game with a 2v2 focus, that would bomb hard

I MAIN STINKY SEJUANI!!!

>Harada says Console players were crying about PC cheaters with Crossplay
>Every hacker or light kick spamming bot in SFV has been on PS4

Why would it bomb hard lol?

lol gay

because it would be shit? who would want a fighting game where you have to play with some random faggot

Should I buy revelator or blazblue?

Marvel 4 roster wishes:
>Winter Soldier
>Quicksilver
>Gene (Godhand)
>Golf (Dragonball Z)
>Sora (Kingdom Hearts)

Kengan Ashura fighting game when?

simba

both

Buyblue.

Isn't the goal of lol and dota playing with randoms?

Which has characters and gameplay that appeals to you?

Those two are pretty much brothers though

blazblue