Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RZdvMWkOq-M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>drink couple o cans of emu
>run out of emu
>switch to VB
>tastes weird
not sure if because i switched or this is a bad batch of VB

VB, is basically just one whole bad batch.
It'll get you drunk and then beat the shit out of you tomorrow.

>Bun Bun
My nigga

kek'd
they got some sort of off aftertaste
even worse than usual i mean
i opened two more cans and they taste the same

If you don't drive a commodore you're un-Australian.

I'm not a fussy man when it comes to drink, but VB just hurts me way too much the next day.

>be sa
>power goes in and out
>got robbed by junkies earlier for my wallet because cops are tied up with storm

fuck my life, at least they only got 50 bucks but now i have to cancel my cards and get a new license.

>driving a "modified" German car with an American engine is "Australian"

>Power out
>When you know there'll be criminals around
>Not carrying a handgun

more of a vodka man myself, but VB has nearly no impact on me the day after
also, just opened a 4th can and it still tastes off, think i'm gonna trash the whole box

fuck off cunt

t. falcon country

>just opened a 4th can and it still tastes off
that's how it tastes cunt, why do you think only drunks and old cunts like it?

Whatever you say Chang

nah tastes different from usual mate

Couple of questions..
1. I'm about to go for my blacks, is it hard?
2. I'm selling my auto lancer to buy a manual. Roughly 5 grand to spend, what should I get?
I've been learning in my friends manual, I can drive basically anywhere I want now but I still need practice on hills and in heavier traffic.

323 SP20

comodore turbo mate

how many of you sa cucks are drowning in the floods?

youtube.com/watch?v=RZdvMWkOq-M

>not gyara-dose.jpg
YA BLEW IT

it's much funnier if you get the joke yourself you cunt
you're the one who blew it

Auto Toyota Soarer for $3.5-4k
Manual swap $1.5k after selling auto

it's austrian m8

>taking pride in a shitty german car that snapped in half under testing in Australia then had to be rebuilt from the ground up
try harder

VB only taste good when they are at about 1C

>my AC when i store them at room temperature

VB only tastes good when they are replaced with another drink

OK, ive had a Statesman and a VR Wagon previously, i sold them both because they were shitboxes, but for some reason i want another commodore

$500 budget, dont want to give a shit about the car, im planning on using the car to park it at train stations, park it in sheedy parts of town, and highway driving, im tossing up between a hyundai sexcel or a VN/VP Commodore Executive

IF POSSIBLE, I ALSO WANT TO HAVE A LOOK BEAUTIFUL ROADSTER

Sexcel. Won't destroy your wallet like a commo and you can still have a bit of fun thrashing the shit out of it

Who went for a comfy storm cruise last night cunts?

go for a manual v6 vs with the irs

nah mate just stayed at home on the computer haha

Holden Astra convertible. Take out the back seats for Stage One weight reduction.

Why are Kia and Hyundai drivers so shit? Bad BMW 3 Series drivers are at least balanced out by that one mad cunt in an M-whatever, etc.

Is buying from an auto manufacturer without noteworthy motorsports history the mark of a paste-eating retard?

>not putting in over 9000 bottles of oil for fiery mad power

Is probably because the people that buy Hyundais and shit literally couldn't give a fuck about driving.

Cunt clueless about weather here. Is the storm pounding SA going to go through VIC and disappear off the coast or will it end up giving QLD a lashing too?

>literally couldn't give a fuck about driving
But do they have to be so shit at it, too? It seems to be a thing with Toyota Camrys too. Corolla and even Prius drivers can be unremarkable enough not to register but the Camry sticks out like that one downie in your first grade class photo.

Went to work last night, Maccas, while the whole town had no power.
Sat around in the dark playing security guard for five hours before being let home because our cleaner had shown up and our boss told the on shift manager to cancel all morning crew.
Power is just on now, a little bit before 12pm.
It's going to suck for anyone who shows up, because I couldn't clean those trays without hot water.

If I take my legal, registered handgun outside of its safe for anything other than going to a range, I'm fairly sure I get more jail time then someone illegally carrying one

VB only tastes good if you're aboriginal

Power was out so I went out in the skyline to act like skyline owners do. Cops were too busy directing traffic and dealing with whiney cunts who had no power

Camry drivers are the Volvo drivers of the modern era. They have utterly no interest in driving, and want a car that completely insulates them from remembering they're on the road among other traffic. They fully buy into the "every k over is a killer" bullshit and prove it by driving 5-10km/h below the limit because of course that makes them 5-10% safer in their minds; they also make sure that every other fucker on the road (the ones they notice) are safe too by speeding up in overtaking lanes and crowding out everybody that doesn't have the power to pass them. They have utterly no comprehension of the fact that they have to keep left when not overtaking on dual carriageways, and squeal like pigs on the 1 in a million chance that a police car pulls them over for it.

I have a deep dark fantasy where I kidnap a couple of dozen Camry owners, drug them, fly them to Germany and revive them while they're in the passenger seat of an M5 doing 220km/h on the Autobahnen and record their screams as relaxation music for me to go to sleep to.

I get Sexual pleasure out of blasting past the camry owners you described with my exhaust open at wot on country roads. It's even better when I can get it to backfire right next to them. Can't stand the cunts

if you actually ring them or send them an email, they are usually grateful. they on occasion even send you out a voucher for a new slab. companies want to know when something is fucked with their product

I'm going to buy my first car soon, grandmother gave me $20k before she died to spend on a car. What should I get?
I'm looking at a Holden Ute with a V8

I get off on cutting them off when they're in the right lane on dual carriageways. I can't possibly have cut them off as I moved right to overtake... because they're not supposed to be there

$5k reliable DD, put the rest in savings.

seconded

Model T national tour came through my town today, do i dump pics?

>tfw leftie faggots want to protest john howard
>because our best pm can't spend retired life in peace

who is giving johnno shit?
the man hugged a bloke who came running at him with a screwdriver instead of getting his security guards to shoot him.

pls yes

some sydney uni cunts.
the uni wants to give him an honourary degree

what do you guys think of the single turbo rx7 fc?

Buy one, become a medicine student by say and touge King by night

Am I allowed to be proud of being white? Some oppressive shitlord at the shops tried to claim otherwise and I'm pretty triggered right now

>best pm
>was the singular man behind our gun laws

Please leave

>who is giving johnno shit?
Leftist "academics". So hacks with Social "Science" and Arts degrees.

Give the gay cunts the Hitler salute. Take no shame in who you are, but don't fall into the trap of a group identity. We waz conquerz and shieeeeeet.

don't need to be proud when you're the best - you just need to /be/

Just be yourself bro. Chicks dig confidence.

KTM Duke 390.

Good first bike or no?

Heard they're not that reliable and god help you if you hit a pot hole.

Is this rice acceptable?

>god help you if you hit a pot hole
What?

is the storm going to travel 1000 of km across a dry barren shithole then dump rain on qld?

Nope but its your car so do what you want

Pic related.

The quality of Indian made KTM's isn't that great.

Well this is Australia we're talking about. Freak weather is the norm around these months.

Damn, that's a shame.
They look great.

>Go to pick up a parcel from my local post office
>Dont even need to show ID or tell them my name
>They know me now
>QT at the desk smiles and gives me my package
>"Have a nice day user"
>Inside the box is a 9" dildo
If only they knew.

That's a pity, the old Austrian bikes where pretty fucking tough little units, especially the motorcross ones

They do know.

>Move production away from country of origin
>Quality plummets
Its a shame, same thing happened with honda when they went offshore to taiwan.

They knew, user. Posties get a whole list of what's being delivered or something.

John howard was a shit cunt and even fucked things up for the bogans, you idiot.

Nice joke cunt, most info they can get from it is where it came from. Rest is a discreet box.

Most over-rated PM we've ever had.
Cunt took our guns, put us into shitty conflicts we really didn't have to get involved in and basically did nothing for the country.

>Implying they don't X-ray scan them

I used to have a blue camry with a "every k over is a killer" sticker just to avoid being pulled over by police...

I wonder if its my car that gace you this impression.

>Will be getting into the Jimmies later on tonight

Fuck I feel like a bogan after seeing that pic.

Well yeah, but that info stays within the post depots.

Different story if it has to pass through customs though. It can get messy

Put your exhaust back on your v6 commodore. Damo.

"its always A vibrator never YOUR vibrator"

This is the guy who introduced gst.

No, but I will admit that I view anyone with a "share the road" sticker as a fucking idiot

So is everyone in SA fucked?

My Family and Baby Onboard

Warning signs that they have no interest in anyone elses life

Im might put a "every k over is a killer sticker" on my civic so cops dont pull it over.

Can confirm. Am fucked

Currently all g. Storm wasn't as bad for metro Adelaide compared to the previous one, but it's starting to kick up a bit again.

>Go out for my quarterly drug deal
>End up in a 50yo ladies car
>Shes going on about the strains she has
>In the back is her 3yo kid
>He asks if the bubblegum strain tastes like bubblegum
Fucking weird, got me weed and ran, poor kid is fucked

For shit sure.

Was spun out seeing my small town plunged into darkness, with the only light from an occasional fellow lookey loo cruising around in the dark. In the city it must have been something else

Im unaware of what has happened.

Fuck me, m8. I'd hate to have to interact with scums for my grass.

Nah, just ripped some tiles off my roof and nearly tipped my boat over in the backyard, all good. Now we wait for the annual freak SA storm in December and we're sweet for the next 8 months.

It fucking sucks. I'm going to pick up some bitcoins and just do it online next time

Isn't Bitcoin dead?

SA's entire power grid went out from pretty much 4pm to 3am or some shit yesterday. Many monopoly games by candlelight were played.

Dont think so, I know its unstable as fuck so I try not to hold onto them for more than 3 days

The only reason those bikes break rims is because they are being ridden on roads in a 3rd world country for christ sake, it's not exactly a dual sport....

never heard of that happening in any 1st world country so good job listening to poo in loo reddit maymays ya fuckwit.