*throws even more shit on*

*throws even more shit on*

d-do you love me now, Veeky Forums?

*whips out hip young wheel options*

Honda what the fuck are you doing

This is the kind of crap my 8 year old self would love.

Ok whats the problem this time.
Is it another >stop likng what I dont like

honestly tho is there anyone who legitimately unironically would be buying a new car and enjoys styling like this

Looks ok to me, not that it looks any better than any toyota or mazda churns these days.

Looks like a Prius, but even more ugly

The spoiler, ground effects, and wheels are fucking disgusting in addition to the car already looking hideous.

>objective opinion
Wow its fucking nothing

Ok

The spoiler is really wavy for no apparent reason and breaks the roofline of the car, one of the few clean lines it has.

The ground effects are again unnecessarily wavy, and them being red makes them stick out far more than they should, looking very gaudy and tacked-on. The wheels' two tone pattern and spoke style don't mesh well with the lines of the car, and the red lips further create a bad visual break on the car.

>I am a master of style and aesthetics despite wearing Walmart jeans and sketchers

its like they read a book "modern car design details" and couldnt decide and threw everything on there. its so hectic. the doors alone: red line, chrome line (both with weird edges) a bar with a vein on it across the door, another line at the door handles, like what the hell is this? could look really cool, but they just threw so much shit on there.

Walmart sells Levis and Skechers can be stylish.

They look fucking horrid

What in the fuck is that

yo that's actually pretty fukin sick tho

>reverse image search thinking this must be a retarded Veeky Forums shop
>it's not

Dear god...

Will appeal to normies who don't know FF from FR and think anything that's a 2-door coupe must be fast. Too much factory rice for my tastes. Takes half the fun out of it for ricers who want to turn their mom's old Civic into a H00nda VTAK R.

That isn't to say that it looks bad but the factory rice should've been saved for whatever top trim (Si, etc.) they end up giving it.

That gen of civic was quite good looking tbqh

I'm pretty sure pic related is the last good FWD Honda they ever made

I think it's just how plain and clean it looks. You'd obviously be worse off in a crash in this than the newest Civic coupe but it also looks less bloated and tryhard.

The price of muh safeties is looking terrible. T'is nobler to drive a decent-looking deathtrap or to sit secure in a shitheap?

The coupe is the one version of the 10 gen Civic that I actually really like.

The 8th gen Civic was legitimately fantastic for what it's worth.

That's true I guess. A bit heavy though and you really had to rev that thing to make power. Same goes for the RSX too, I guess. Same goes for a lot of Hondas.

I thought this was a Prius at first

i dont know what yall bitching about
i actually like the newest Civic designs
although i went for the 16 Corolla instead

We wuz ninjas and shit

We're bitching about the slabs of plastic and fake vents on every facet of this car's exterior. Not to mention that wing and the red accents. It's atrocious and ricey.

I've seen these in traffic.
We're in the Multipla league with this, definitely.

>that red rocker panel
lost it there. what a fuck ugly car.

less retarded that new toyota, they make it in v6 i might like it more

shut the fuck up you manchild

yes, what I just said is of equal value to your post

they did the same shit to the rav4 and the corolla

Am I being baited? Do you actually like how this car looks and are defending it or are you just fishing for (You)s? I tried to explain in as of objective measures as possible why people might find the add ons ugly.

gen v is fucking disgusting

Grats, it's uglier than a Toyota Mirai.
These are the boundaries Honda is pushing today.

\thread

The coupe looks decent.

Wrong one, pal. Make way for the spaceship

god damn thats nice, i dont prefer white but oooh

The 8th gen hatch was fucking perfection m8. I remember seeing it in magazines as a teen and being extremely assmad we never got it.

saw this on a poster (was 9 back then) and fell in love immediately. best looking hatchback out there imo. im just pretty sure i wont fit in it. otherwise id buy it.

I said it before and I'll say it again: the Civic was so riced up even Honda forgot it was supposed to be an inoffensive commuter car.

>was 9 back then
>2007

>16 yrs old
You have to be 18 or older to use this site.

MOAR AERO I REPEAT WE NEED MOAR AERO

TO PRESS DOWN THE REAR WHEELS WHICH DO NOTHING AT ALL

People born in 1998 are 18 this year

>REAR WHEELS WHICH DO NOTHING AT ALL
Why bother having rear wheel then? they should take them off to half the rolling resistance.

>tfw I order my levis online from sears

>making a ecobox to look like a spaceship

Might as well get a nice minivan if you get it for the looks.