Symthic's already started their metacrafting autism

>Emblem stealing website for uncreative babbies: emblemsbf.com/

>BF1 Stats and Emblems
www.Battlefield.com/companion

FAQ:
Q: Is BF4 dead?
A: Yes, BF1 now.

Q: Where are the BF1 Platoons?
A: The platoon feature (tm) isn't in yet for bf1, we'll post the info when its out.

Q: Where are the BF4 Platoons?
A: >still playing that shit LMAO

Q: Which VOIP Do I join?
A: Yuropoors will be more likely to find people on the Discord. Mumble seems to attract NA players. Use whichever you like.

DICE is looking to add quitting between matches, loadout editing in the main menus and other features that should have been in at launch, soon®

Mumble server (VOIP and Text)
wevidyanow.com
port: 64738

Mumble download (Snapshot version is more stable and has more features)
wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page

>Discord
discord.gg/TK8snEj

PASTEBIN FOR RETARDS
pastebin.com/MAA75tCc

>still playing this shit

LMAO

1st for mortars

>Half the support descriptions don't specify whether a version has an optic
I only want iron sights goddammit

>Want to use my mortar to help clear out an objective
>Nobody spots any of the enemies so I can't see shit

>half of team is scouts
>figure atleast one of them will use flares
>not a single one does for the entirety of the match

or better yet when people refuse to spot the tank blowing us the fuck out of the objective

Is this game worth buying now?

I played the beta and was underwhelmed.

>When you discover you can change the announcer to a male voice in the options

Post yfw

>when you discover that turning the announcer off is better because it makes the men on the ground do the callouts instead

I'll have to do that
It annoys me that the announcer for every team is a British woman

How the fuck can I not be shit at this game without whoring vehicles?

I just want a 1.0 KD. On PC.

I always try for aggressive recon and take my flares and tripwires with me, but I'm godawful with bolt actions so I feel its a net negative for my team anyway.

Thank God for the Springfield Experimental, shitty as it is...

Is she supposed to be like 20 or 45

rear gunner on both the bomber and attack plane are way too fucking powerful.

>have so much mortar experience on the one operation I play on most of the time that I just know where people will be based on where my own team is positioned and can get fatty watty boombalatti meatshots without spots

Under what circumstances are you normally being killed:

A) One on one gunfights where you simply can't kill them before they kill you,

OR

B) Getting surprised by dudes flanking you or coming at you so you can't react fast enough?

not really

65% of my deaths are when I spawn

Literally both. More often it's B though but generally I can't outshoot anyone. I usually play Medic and use the 26 round semi-auto rifle with the marksman scope

Will Supports be getting more gadgets? I thought they had more in the beta but they got given to other classes. Right now all they really have is ammo crates, repair tool and mortar since the limpet charge can only really be used if you suicide run at a tank and inevitably die in the process

she's old enough

Spawn deaths are just gonna happen, but you can certainly reduce them by being more careful where you spawn. Getting locked out from squad spawn because guy is being shot at? Chances are he's been spotted too and the second you spawn in someone will be finishing him off.

Flag contested? Despite the game "supposedly" trying to spawn you in a safe place, it rarely is, and some people know the maps well enough now that they'll camp the spawn sites on contested flags waiting for you to hop in. Better to spawn on a neighboring flag, get some guys together, and make a concentrated push.

If A) is your problem, then I suggest working on your aim. This should help: www.aimbooster.com

I realize that playing a game to get better at a game is sorta silly, but this helped me when I was having trouble. Spend sometime before playing BF1 doing this to get warmed up.

If B) is your problem, well.... that's more complicated. The two things I can tell you are this:

1) LEARN THE MAPS. Being able to put yourself in places the enemy can't predict, and knowing where they'll be, are invaluably skills. Try not to hang out in places that a lot of other people frequent and always keep flanking. Also, always put yourself in cover from the most likely place the enemy will come from.

2) SLOW DOWN. Can't tell you how much this helped me when I forced myself to stop charging around everywhere. Aside from the fact that going ADS after a sprint is slower than from walking or standing position, the other benefit is that you take more time to see and hear for signs of enemy contact.

Additionally, try to move from defensible position to defensible position. KNOW where you're going before you leave a spot, and know how you'll want to establish a defense at the spot you're going to.

More often than not, slowing down and defending a given area will have the enemy blundering into you, when you're ready for them, giving you the advantage.

Cheers, those are some really good points

Generally I am always sprinting into someone and that gets me killed a lot. I really have a hard time learning maps in general though, and am not really sure how I can better learn them.

Any more tips?

Thanks man

Definitely try to slow your game down then, as I suggested. If you watch guys on youtube, like Xfactor or Levelcap, you'll see them typically in one general spot, watching their angles, and people just blunder into them.

Knowing THOSE spots (defensible AND high chance of enemy players) are key to getting kills. You'll eventually pick them up, but you can also intelligently guess them:

- Obviously, cover is a must. Ideally from multiple vantage points so you can skirt around it if someone surprises you for a reload or to get yourself situated for a firefight
- Any path leading from one objective to the next is going to have higher foot traffic in general
- Context clues: If you see a flag being contested, then the enemy team is supplying guys to it FROM SOMEWHERE. More likely than not, its a nearby enemy flag, and you can set yourself up between the two to intercept them
- Further: If the enemy is taking one of your flags, don't just go straight into the cap: Set yourself up between the flag they're taking and the NEXT one they're likely to head to. Wipe em out, then start pushing on the capped flag.

Again, the big thing to remember is that being on the defensive gives you the advantage over someone on the move. This is primarily what the sniper class should be used for: Picking off mostly stationary people who are wiping out your teammates who are trying to push on an objective.

>Monte Grappa
>Try walking up the mountain past the fences
>Get sniped from the other mountain
>Try walking up the designated path within the barbed fences
>Get firing squad'd by a Medic Train on top of the bunker while I'm way down below
>Try walking along the main road
>Tank from all the way down the road blows me up
>Spawn in
>Airship destroys me from the heavens
I'm detecting a pattern here

Oh one more!

Try to stick with your teammates! I know one of the best feelings in the BF games is backraging like a motherfucker and taking out a ton of clueless guys, but its just not going to happen that often (unless you hide, let them come to you, and then engage when they have their backs to you).

Sticking with the blob of your teammates gives multiple benefits, mostly the fact that they'll die and you'll know there's someone about.

The things those doughboys had to see

spoopy

Aimbooster looks pretty stupid, without the exact same sensitivity wouldn't you be developing incorrect muscle memory?

You can correct for it to some degree, but its mostly about accurate placement when you spot something. Recoil control has to be practiced in-game.

All I can say is give it a whirl and see if it works for you. If not, you'll just have to log the time in-game.

is there a sekret spot to aim K bullets to make them seem useful?

Fuck off, not my fault DICE forces utility onto my bolt action scopeless weapon wielding person.

Can you customise your loadout's race? Not racist but I don't wanna play as a nig nog while on the German side

This guy knows what he's talkin about

>not racist
>nignog
>doesn't want to play as black people

How the fuck is that not racist?

Nope
I would have changed them immediately if I could

yeah, really. You can start attacking a bomber as attack plane or fighter and be hitting all your shots while he just hits F2 and kills you in 2 seconds.

Also that AA gun needs to fucking get nerfed to hell as well. I don't understand people complaining about planes being powerfull when they're so easy to take out

Because players should be allowed to customize the race of their characters as a matter of course. Did you even think that nig nog players may want to play one of the white or Turkish classes as a character that looks more like them?

because he said he wasn't. Stop being such a bigot

>usually go something like 2-18
>someone on /bfg/ says it's ok to use cheats if you suck
>get cheats from dev friend
>finally go 8-15 after playing all day

soon i'll be as good as you guys

Not that guy, but in previous games like 3 or Hardline it made sense and there was no reason to care
Having a bunch of black guys on almost every team in WWI is retarded and jarring

>bongos in the German army on the Western front
>not a massive insult to German soldiers

Pick one

I have black friends

Never really cared since you never really see your character model and enemies are usually highlighted red behind a wall.

Also funny to note that the British multiplayer team is actually only half British

>Was supposed to be in class 45 minutes ago
>Took too long having horrific shits
Guess I'm going to stay home and level support class

>Heavy tank can win tank hunter landship in 1v1 because of its health
why is this allowed

>Sikhs and dindus barely made up 1% of the entire British Army
>they get two classes, 50% of the British team

I feel like it ahold be much slower for balance
I mean this is also a tank that topped out at like 15km/h on a flat road

>medic who use the ONE-TWO-THREE TIME TO REEragon.
>assaults exclusively using the A-10 to wipe your entire squad from medium range
>recons who manages to out dps your submachine gun with a fucking m1911 from close range
>support class basically useless until you unlock an automatic rifle (BAR) or want to jizz on turks with mortars
>tanks that literally REPAIR THEMSELVES without exposing the driver, good fucking luck at taking out a competent tank driver that annihilates your entire team while your team's tank driver is at fucking E on sinai desert shooting at biplanes
>fly a fighter plane (supposed to counter other airplanes who excel at killing ground units)
>tail gunners have a 420 degree radius cone to kill you at every possible approach barring head on rams while you shooting candy at their planes.
>wanted a WW1 shooter
>got Call of Duty: Trench Warfare

lads..........................................
>

The way to do it would be by showing the foreign soldiers at some point in singleplayer to acknowledge that they were there. Not inexplicably having them make up half the team

you're supposed to engage from an angle, not behind ding dong doofus

that, and if you fly over them and dump your fighter load they instantly die

Not really, they even say you need multiple people doing it. They clearly wanted to make half the server being scout useful but almost nobody uses their flare or k bullet

All people on this planet are racists to some point. It's pretty natural. You would always choose the people who be more similar to you. End of discussion.

>Support basically useless until you get the BAR
I struggled with the Lewis gun, but the Madsen is great. Haven't bought the Hotchkiss yet

What weapons do you enjoy the most? And do you focus on one class or do you play them all?

>End of discussion

wow you sure fucking won that argument by stating you won it and that it's literally impossible to continue it and you're done talking because of how right you are

you stupid faggot

Why did I stop using a whistle as squad leader? Is it because I'm playing Scout?

Landship's sponsons are shit
Their field of view is total poop

>>fly a fighter plane (supposed to counter other airplanes who excel at killing ground units)
>>tail gunners have a 420 degree radius cone to kill you at every possible approach barring head on rams while you shooting candy at their planes.
To be fair, that's the exact same situation you get when playing Rise of Flight, so I couldn't even blame them on making two seaters and bombers well defended.

I'm glad you confirm my point

How many neetbux do you get for your obvious case of autism

>the 52-5 tank shitter and the 2-19 sniper shitter start getting into a fight in the chat

honestly the madsen trench is pretty comparable to the bar trench, you get 31 instead of 20 bullets at the cost of 10% slower killing speed and more left/right recoil

I most love playing scout with the infantry rifles and just playing aggressively as a rifleman
Sometimes assault, mostly use the Winchester 1897 Hunter
Started playing support a fair bit recently, mostly been using the Madsen
Hardly play medic at all, I use the 1907 when I do

>assault and recon shitters pretending their cheesing is any more difficult than a tank

animereactionimage.targa

>when you form a /bfg/ squad by chance

>trying to get suppress assist
>fucking putting rounds around the enemy
>team can't kill

Fuck these squad/team based medals

My current medal requires a conquest win
Literally one conquest win
But I've been on this requirement for a couple days because I keep getting placed on teams of absolute shitters. Last game I played was the Italian map with the fortress, and my team immediately let the enemies take every other point, then spent the entire game fighting to capture the castle while ignoring every single other objective

bls reply this is IMPORTANT

The scouts are black, if you're black you can't be an officer in 1918

>wasting time on dumb medals
>2016
you will get more points overall by not wasting your time on them

I love to flare but I'm very conservative with them because nobody ever fucking wants to drop ammo so I have to pick the right time to use them instead of just spamming them on every point like I'd prefer.

Kill yourself

>thinking we do medals for points

It's all about completion brah

wait, we're black??

of fucking what, the medals themselves?

doing something for the sake of doing it is not a very good reason

you can easily apply your modus operandi to sucking dicks, do you suck dicks?

He did say it was for the completion, faggot
If you've never finished something 100% just to be able to say "Hey I did this and I'm proud of myself for it"
You're lost m8

>Q: Is BF4 dead?
>A: Yes, BF1 now.
why do i not believe this

I don't do autistic things like that. I do things for reasons.

>sense of accomplishment
>autistic
Okay, I'm done with you

Because you're retarded

>teammate on the ground while I'm in the anti-infantry fighter plane
>I kill enemies he tags so he can advance, while using flares on points for capture
>realized I'm just a living killstreak

>our team only uses light tanks
>enemy team uses heavy tanks
this is an easy way to lose

>mfw

The autistic portion is specifically what makes you feel accomplished. If you finish a hamburger, do you feel accomplished? I bet you do, faggot.

>try out the he mortar for the first time
>it's actually better than the rocket gun

>Titanfall 2 gets rave reviews
>On /v/, Veeky Forums, reddit, gamefaqs, and IGN forums people are shitting on BF1 while saying Titanfall 2 is way better

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR OUR GAME WAS SUPPOSED TO BE BETTER

FUCK TITANFALL 2 FUCK TITANFALL 2 FUCK TITANFALL 2 FUCK TITANFALL 2 I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT

>tfw you're attacking in Operations and fog rolls in to cover you

>What is a howitzer tank

Finishing a normal burger doesn't provide a challenge so no

>retarded fighterfags cry that AA weapons need a nerf when they fly in straight lines like morons

Awww you poor baby you mean your targets can actually defend themselves? OH THE HUMANITY

still a tank that is killed by 2 at nades

Medals aren't challenging, they're just tedious.

If you had to eat an extremely tedious hamburger, would you be proud of it?

wtf i hate trump now

Just happened to me right there, hyped for the fog of war gamemode

every feel like the enemy is not getting weather effects?
I was playing in Sinai and could not see a fucking shit in the sandstorm, but was getting sniped by everyone in the distance still