Dueling Network General - /dng/

Dueling Network/Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2355
Last thread: Battlebot Edition

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
DN is ded.
YGOPro (Windows): docs.google.com/uc?id=0B6B7GsCVf45zRUZnVHJid0N0eHc&export=download
YGOPro (Mac): mega.nz/#!fREAVBwZ!cOQG_5oHFKgjfwz4dVUtAW88w9gqRrvWyeFZ7zI_bVM
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project (High Quality YGOPro images)

Useful Links:
Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/
OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists
TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/
Official /dng/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Booster SP: Fusion Enforcers (November 12th)
●OCG: Dimension Box Limited Edition (November 26th)
●OCG: Pendulum Evolution (December 23rd)

●TCG: Invasion: Vengeance (November 4th)
●TCG: Destiny Soldiers (November 17th)
●TCG: Pendulum Domination (January 20th)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● READ THE OP.
● Read the careful cards.
● Lurk and read the archives.
● Read carefully the cards.
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above.
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play.

Other urls found in this thread:

roadoftheking.com/database?deck=metalfoes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LET'S TALK ABOUT VAGINAS

So what are you all hoping to pull from you INOV Boxes? I'm gunning for most of a Chemicritter deck and hopefully Starve Venom or Requiem Dragon.

I just want the new red eyes stuff

Serena>Yuzu>Rin>Ruri

+1 filter

'struth.

what memes can we make with him in zodiacs

There literally isn't one because he doesn't inflict battle damage. You could have used Speedroid along with Zodiac Beasts to get him out, but guess what? Skill Drain is limited and is hardly sided anymore so he's not even a reliable counter to it. You're better using the Level 8 Coach Bear to get out Giantrainer for free draws.

Anyone have a good idea for a DDD deck that involves summoning Sophia? Seems like a good match since they have various extra deck monsters. You'd only need to add in a ritual monster to make it work somehow.

>tfw this monster is the only case in which Magnets have any sort of advantage over ABC

But Tierra is infinitely easier to Summon.

If you want to test agains Infernoid, don't set random AI. He will use Void Madness from hand and tribute those Infernities to banish anything from your grave for fun.

>You'd only need to add in a ritual monster
This is the hardest part and what makes using Tierra is better and easier.

The AI has to be programmed to use certain decks, otherwise when a card can be activated, it will be activated.
Most commonly, they Twin Twisters their own backrow right after setting them.

>only appear in 1 episode
>FOUR cards are printed because trainer can draw 3 (and random 0-2400 burn)
Where is my (obscure anime character that appear more than twice) archtype?

Or Destruction Jammer their own Mirror

Oh hey, it's you again. Congrats, your thread is finally being posted in :^)

+3500 LP

Now I want Bears' Boot Camp to be printed.

I don't like vaginas.I love boy pucci.

Is this the illiterate mexican that pitched a fit a few days ago?

or was it weeks? All those worthless beaners kind of blend together.

I just realized that technically the bracelet girls are all Reiji/Declans/Whatever you like to call him's sisters.
That's weird.

Sophia to me seems liek she'll get easier to summon as more cards come out in the future.

When Trump loses the rigged election, Imperion Magnum will be our last best hope against the wetbacks, with his grade-school levels of reading necessary to decipher his negation effect. No Mexican can even touch him

He'll make magnets great again

r8 material, ezy

Mix in Gadgets, Gear Gigant X, and some R8s.

but magnets were never great you fuckface
ABC masterrace forever

He'll make magnets great for the first time

Magnets need the rest of the Greek alphabet to even have a chance to be great

>mags team up with PSY

So how will they kill ABC? Dragon Buster, Union Hangar or will they pull a Tellarknight and limit Terraforming and ruin the game for the rest of us?

I'd bet on nothing, though from the options you've given, Terraforming sounds best.

the fact the fusion needs fucking Poly kills it instantly
you are also even supposed to run the old magnet warriors which are total shit

you're supposed to run delta

They just need to limit Hangar, then if that somehow doesn't works because other ABC variant still tops, they limit ABC and release Hangar.
But that seems too smart for Konami so they'll hit Terraforming and B instead.

Probably Union Hangar, but with the current trend of OCG, they might not even need to hit it with Zodiac fusing with everyone and raping all of those decks that don't ally with them.

Limiting Union Hanger so the deck literally dies to the wind. But I'd imagine that would do jack shit and some nip would mix them with Lightsworns since Minerva is actually affordable over there.

oh yeah
a card that should have been in the structure deck and will probably end up being a limited run in the TCG
this just shows how so much better ABC is

I know, that's why I said they would need a shit ton of support to even have a chance at being great.

People would start running Foolish and Brilliant Fusion to dump the pieces.

>but with the current trend of OCG, they might not even need to hit it with Zodiac fusing with everyone and raping all of those decks that don't ally with them.
ABCs made it so they didn't need to hit Dark Synchro or D/D/Ds, but they did anyway.

Lawnmowing ABC

Fund it

Guys
What aboutLawnmower Infernoid Lightsworn Burning Abyss ABC Zodiacs?

Remove BA and probably Infernoid and you've probably got a top

But then I lose my meme cred

You'd be topping with an unholy mishmash of shit. That will give you all the meme cred you need.

All combined.

Daily reminder to B U I L D W A L L

I take it nobody has ever tried to meme this into Speedroids due to it being worthless, correct?

REMOVE RAT
But the rest is fine.

I was looking at archetypes today and I realized I never really played blackwings. Are they still playable? Only thing I know about them is that they swarm a lot.

Alright lads I finally got an Ultimaya Tzolkin. What deck should I build around it?

nah

Not even in a petdeck kinda way?

Memefoes I guess

Man ABC is so fucking gay, how does it compare in term of power to other dominant decks of their format like Nekroz, Performages and Dragon Rulers?

Ignore /dng/ opinion on play-ability most of the time. If it's not meta it's unplayable trash. Blackwings are a fine petdeck.

Already powercreeped, if you can believe it

blue eyes with dragon core accursed

Especially not in a petdeck kinda way.

Pretty low desu, other decks top alongside it and it has even been powercreeped without being hit by the banlist.

>other decks top alongside it and it has even been powercreeped without being hit by the banlist.
You've described the OCG meta (and to a lesser extent, the TCG meta) for almost a year now.

DUEA 2 WHEN?

bullhorn search barbaros ur, rats xyz king of feral imps, imp search tyrant neptune, tribute king and barbaros and then copy imp so you can do damage.
it's not much but it's something

Wow fuck me, I just came back after a hiatus, decided to try out Metalfoes since it seems pretty fun and strong, and immediately got my ass handed to me by ABC. What new deck powercreeped ABC anyway?

soon actually with the new anime

Read Molmorat and Drancia

Zodiac Beasts/Xyz Solitare

What are some decent Metalfoes decks anyways? Been thinking about trying Metalfoes Yang Zings, but can't find a decklist anywhere

Just add Majespecters and Jowgen.

>decent Metalfoes decks

The set after MAXC should be the first one of the new anime, so if it's gonna happen it'll be there.

I figured, but I wouldn't know where else to ask.

why though

Have you tried playing against AI_Blackwing?
That's you answer.

roadoftheking.com/database?deck=metalfoes

Here's some late Halloween fanart for you guys just because.

No, I forgot there was a blackwing AI deck, but I don't really expect an AI deck to be made well or to be played even halfway decent by some shitty AI.

I keep hearing people bitching about how the Blackwing AI is sacky and unfair, but in my experience the Blackwing AI is the third weakest after X-Saber and Battlin' Boxer (disconsidering the vanilla decks).
Why people bring the Blackwing AI in those discussions so often?

actually, it seems a little more impressive if you tribute invoker instead of king of feral imps and then stun hard enough to keep all your guys alive, since on the next turn you could do bullhorn to search another barbaros to use the other speedroid in grave, and king of feral imps to search another neptune, then tribute king and barbaros.

It always opens Black Whirlwind.

For your info, AI deck isn't built randomly by the one programming the AI.
Most of the time it's taken from some random tops, or maybe taken from other games, like Tag Force or something.
It should be good enough for your starting point.
And goddamnit try to play against the AI first before saying something like that.

They open crazy hand like two Black Whirlwind consistently.
It makes them seems more powerful than what they really is.

How about we talk about booties?
user, you have some great taste

What's the hardest AI on YGOpro?

The Exodia decks, I guess.

Pendulum Magican or Trains.

Nice

Pendulum magician, Blackwing, or Harpies for some god damn reason

>Harpies
Literally dies to Strike, BTS, Veiler or any other effect negation.

>all those decks with ~5+ cards banned in the TCG

Guess I should ask for a TCG friendly Metalfoes deck post INOV

Just change it yourself.

5th Eternal reminder that Red-Eyes is the best dragon bro.

unless you are mentally handicapped, you should find a way to fill in.
outside of duster and super poly, nothing tcg-banned really matters, and those aren't even key cards of the deck.

those are just goodstuffs that jewart banned to push new products

you can use other staples

YOUR ARCHETYPE IS SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

So why don't Metalfoes run Apex Avian like EM and Magicians did?

When it doesn't open with double Whirlwind it usually opens with set 3+, which is pretty much always a mix of Icarus and Fiendish Chains to play through. It just ranges from pretty annoying to suddenly dangerous at times.

fuck off blue-eyes, you're drunk