>Prove me wrong m8s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iYsVeFko5Ds
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>amg killer
>has benz engine
??

KEK

>turbocharged and intercooled DOHC 16-valve 2.0-liter inline-4, 241 hp, 273 lb-ft; twin-turbocharged and intercooled DOHC 24-valve 3.0-liter V-6, 330–400 hp*, 270–350 lb-ft*

>company cant come up with their own engines
>takes engine, gearboy, suspension and ecu from other cars
>""""killer""""
sage

>amg/m killer
>looks like a fucking Pokémon

Yeah, no.

Have you ever driven an Infiniti? Like a wet pig flopping around.

maybe a Lexus RCF competitor but not an AMG/M killer

RCF already killed BMW.

VR30DDTT isn't a benz engine

it never killed anything, it's numb, overweight and slow in comparison.
The only good thing it has is the n/a V8

>FOUR THOUSAND POUNDS
HAHAHAHAHA

What's the deal if the M4 is a second or 5 seconds faster than RCF?

desu the RCF is a better GT car than the m4, and the m4 is a better sports car. Then again, why bother getting the RCF, when the RC350 is arguably better.

Because you either get the F model of don't get it at all.

Also, the real question is why get a RC F when the GS F exists?

It didn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=iYsVeFko5Ds

Why get the GS F when there the LFA?

But magikarp evolve into gyrodos.

Why get either when you can twin tarbo an old IS300?

the time is 4:11 am and im viewing these posts made by short men with even smaller ideas. can the 2008 Mercedes Murder SE be faster than the 2009 Ford Amputee? whats your answer, wheres your spreadsheet you washroom spawn? thats what i thought, you have been proven wrong and shown up for being a LAYMEN CRETIN, my 5 sons even know this.

id like to take this oppourtunity and apologize to everyone who was at the BestBuy by my house yesterday. (the one next to Lil Choozie's Bar and Grill) i tried to get the "scoops" on all the hottest and latest gadget tech but ended up assuming the fetal position in the radio section screaming for my life because a couple of Rogue Pixels called me a "dink" for wearing camo pants. once again i apologize for the many people i disturbed and next time ill invite my tech wizard pal mikey so that an event like this will never embarass me again.

back on topic, the 2008 Mercedes Cribdeath is my car of choice if i want to get scared or perhaps start convulsing in the parking lot of your local Friendly's for "A quick laugh" or "for the laughs" or "my sons want me dead"

That's actually a good point. Just get a GCF. But if you want a nice, sporty, but also very reliable coupe, get an RC. They're really quite good