/ovg/ - Watkins Glen two year anniversary edition

Previous thread: RANWEC IS HAPPENING SIGN UP ON THE DOC, GET FUCKING HYPED CUNTS. Clio pickups too.

Our Wiki should answer every single question you could possibly ask about sim racing and racing with us!
>get-good.net

We have a Mumble server, drop by and introduce yourself!
>Mumble IP: mumble.get-good.net
>Port: 64738

Join the /ovg/ group on Steam!
>steamcommunity.com/groups/ovgonsteam

Equipment Guide
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uLKMbKwweUZ3QvFeNs8UeycZbDyo0McxGj7T6uTaTNo/edit#gid=0

We're racing on Saturday, Sunday, and sometimes on Friday. Check out our Google doc for more info!
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R3KWTJsrlS9X2EZUNXY8KbHfsHD-t3_EU_A1n6wBBQc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OOCrqIK8GCY
youtube.com/watch?v=Xabgeypd_5g&utm_
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for kira

How about we post photos instead of degeneracy

My dad's dream car is a 55 Bel-Air (the year he was born) and since I was a kid he's always bitched about how 57s are more desirable because people don't appreciate that the 55 is superior.

I'll buy it when it comes out on Steam. I can wait no problem

No thanks. I prefer to keep my threads paltala free

i just want that damn xp boost

Fug you

>Goliath with a One:1
Pretty fun

>got a fully upgraded 4wd supra for 13k
kek

>tfw no HE F-Type

>tfw about to do 6 laps around goliath circuit in the f type HE

Hopefully it runs fine on my PC so i don't have to use my xbox one

>having your OS in Danish

Ja hvorfor skulle jeg dog vælge det på engelsk?

Fordi teknologi giver langt bedre mening på Engelsk og fordi oversættelserne ofte er cringy

nice samefagging 8.5/10

jeg synes det fungerer fint, men fred være med det.

No senpai, two pastries in this thread

>TFW you derail the last thread and some slut takes your spotlight

Quick post gaemz

>australians

I love you so much baby, you my every nights' sweet dream.

Does /ovg/ have an FH3 club?

don't talk about kira like that

>mature gamers

>Comical

t. muhammad al danish

No "Bantmasters" tag?

Tfw missed that race

So Ive made macro with x4 sidewinder keyboard that presses repeatedly x and enter to do wheelspins. After 30 min I got 100 new cars and made 15 millions cr.

Explain.

at least photo mode works on xbone, still broken on PC.

What did they post?

Distribution of this image is banned in Australia

Kira

Tire shredding machine yo

It's an absolute kind of disgusting

thanks

anyone got this working on the g27?

i mean legit working not stuck to 90° steering angle

does the game work with the g29+hshifter? im scared to plug it in

>had 2 millions cr
>now 36 millions
Holy shiet. Gonna leave it for night.

I don't think there's a problem with the g29. The g27 however can't be recognized apparently which means no steering angle over maybe 70° or something.

what is your secret? I want to buy some of those $10 million ferraris

Check this out

Anyone else having issues with the Horizon 3 servers?

I can't get any auctions to load

is ranwec ded

Where's the best area to get some night photos?

I'm partial to the jungle, it gets really dark and spooky.

>tfw if this level and quality of Horizon 3 discussion had happened with Horizon 1, the Forza General (now called /ovg/) would have never died

I was having trouble a few minutes ago.Couldn't access club shit or upload pictures.
Even now it's still being fucky.

So when do i actually get to play online? So far the game's been throwing me fake players.

Horizon 1 wasn't nearly as good as Horizon 3.
Horizon 1 wasn't even as good as FM4 in many ways. Horizon 3 surpasses it in every way imaginable.
Also wtf T10 I want to upload photos

also it being available on PC for the first time has obviously led to more /ovg/ types playing it

pause the game and select the option to join an online session, or you can have it matchmake you into a random session through the ANNA dialog

>Tfw PC that can run GTA V at max but apparently not even 60FPS on FH3

suffering

I saw some shit on twitter saying they have having issues

blame the shitty DRM and the game only using one thread

who /THICC/ here?

>tfw my pc is the opposite

Also...

>mfw 23 minutes of Beethoven on Skill Song.
>25 Skill Points
>could have had about 37 if fucking drivatars didn't constantly pull out in front of me at 240mph+

Drivatars are fucking retarded, why do they drive so close to the fucking centre of the road?

They always cross into your lane and hit you even if there's nothing to overtake the entire games traffic system is annoying as fuck

So what's your guys thoughts on NFS 15? Like I said last night I picked it up for 5 bucks from that Acess stuff.

I don't find it all that bad, not full price good though, kinda like The Crew was.

youtu.be/OOCrqIK8GCY

Also blows dick I don't have enough money right now for FH3.

worst nfs game to date

The Handling is fucking trash.

I haven't played it but it can't possibly be worse than Undercover...right?

it looks real nice and visual customization is great

I just hated the actual driving. It was so frustrating. the IRL scenes were cringey too

Its not really good, but there are much worse NFS games out there

>Handling is trash
I wouldn't say it's trash, I'd say it needs to make up its mind on what its going to do.

It will feel great for a while, and then suddenly it feels like some assist will kick in and take control for a split second fucking everything you are doing up. It's taken me a good while just to get the RS to handle how I want it to. I also feel that the Lower tier and lower tuned cars handle far better.

It's far better then Undercover. Undercover was just shit all around.

g29 guy reporting in, no hshifter support huegfuck steering deadzone shit FFB i don't know senpais i hope they fix all this broken stuff

Same. I want to die. I can't even run the game at 720p lowest settings with more than 40fps and it looks horrible.

I swear to fuck this thing just wants to be written off. Any throttle over 6k RPM, in any gear, and the back end is kicking out.

Is that Kira?

There's like some awful auto steering correction that kicks in way too hard, bends the physics and sends you into the wall. It's just awful. It had some decent customization options for some cars, but it was really lackluster for many cars, not much wheels choice either, and a lot of ugly ones.

Compared to Horizon 3, it feels like a bad joke, and talking about jokes, the story mode is a big one... Can't pause the game either.

Just a couple of things NFS had and I wish were in Horizon 3: exhaust tips, watanabe wheels (the proper ones) and that sexy Varis supra kit. And Porsches

No, is furfag

shame about the car levitating on certain roads

The S7 pic was taken right after my 23 minutes skill song run. Letting the car take a break.

This was right after I won the '97 M3. Charging down hard on the nearest town for a well earned pint.

Finally, a glitch this time.

Apparently the starting girls and completely invincible. And made of metal.

t b h f a m the rocket bunny kits, deep dish wheels, and stance make Horizon 3 automatically better than the second.
Do they have the rocket bunny kits for the Miata or E36?

>Auto Steering

I don't see why we can't disable that, the game would be miles better without it.

I want to like it. I really really wanna... But I just can't play it for very long without getting pissed off at the god awful driving model. Cars are all ridiculously heavy and you never really feel in control of them at all, there's no knowing whether your car is gonna choose so understeer madly or turn or drift when you tell it to steer. I am absolutely dumbstruck why EA cannot do better because they have done so in the past with my go-to example being NFSU2. It even supports my G25 today NFSU2, and while arcadey you definitely feel in control.

I love the graphics of NFS15. I love customizing and making wraps for my car, and I love how they have made you truly able to make your own paint schemes with the editor. The bodykits and other visual customisation is quite narrow, and way too often adding one part will disallow you fitting another, but its still very very enjoyable.

The story is cheesy and useless and even after playing it through I don't even remember their names and the cutscenes are the cringiest shit I have seen in a video game to date.

All in all:
5/10 at least it's pretty and customizing can be hours of fun, but that's all there is in it

xD GRILLS AMIRITE XDDDD

but thats not Underground 2

>find out FH3 has both a Nissan R390 and Mercedes CLK-GTR
>want to look for videos for them
>can't find any because everyone goes muh widebody 240Z and muh V8 GT86s

Requesting some screenshots of those cars. And are there wings and stuff for these two cars that make them look like the proper race versions?

>there will never be homologation models of LMP or similar cars ever again
:(

Disable springs, dampening and centering springs helps (well it should always be disable anyway). Lowering your rotation too. (trying to drift with 900° is broken.)

I personally kinda like the FFB, well it grew on me. The FFB "dead zone" is pretty much the zone where you have the most grip, the stronger the FFB gets, the closer you are to losing the front, and when it starts vibrating, it's one way understeer into a tree, FWD style.

I guess they tried something different. You can't really emulate the road feel and steering feel of a modern car since with electric power steering, you don't feel anything.

I'll buy one and post a couple images in a little while

they're expensive man

when I had the chance to buy one on discount, i bought a ferrari F40 instead

no moneis so can only post showroom screenshots

my g29 skips gears when im close to losing grip, i'll try disabling those tomorrow coming from AC the FFB in this game feels like shit desu my arms get sore from cornering in AC after like an hour of gameplay, in FH3 i can turn the wheel with one finger, takes away all the fun in playing with FFB imo

youtube.com/watch?v=Xabgeypd_5g&utm_

>Pieniazek uses RBR to practice

explains a lot desu

PALTALA IS A FURFAG

>not using real life to practice for rally 2000