What's your plan for the next recession?

What's your plan for the next recession?

>implying technical analysis is real
>implying past performance can predict future results

business cycle is cyclical.

My portfolio is well diversified with recession proof investments. I own a business that sells products that won't drop off in demand because of a recession.

It feels like we might have hit a tech crash after the various tech stocks lately either went down, crashed or went even. Means I guess the housing crash is coming in 2020.

Do you really believe there will never be another bear market?

>My portfolio is well diversified

The 1990's called, it wants its mindset back.

Keep buying shares

We're literally in a gigantic education and tech bubble. The next "recession" is going to be way bigger than the one we just had. That last recession should have been way worse than it was.

We are in a start up bubble, not a tech bubble.

The majority of tech companies have had a shit year because of poor managerial abilities. Also, it might be because they all started to take off 2011-12 and their products are entered decline, e.g. twitter and vine.

Housing is solid. The Jews on Wall St. struggle to sell those CDOs to investors (I think they're called BTOs now).

My worry is the financial burden of the migrants in Europe.

All the indicators are there. Just make sure when the markets reach their low to buy into the S&P 500

What is the next crash going to be called?

>presidential crash
>trump crash
>clinton crash

take your pick

The worst part is that cash rates all around the world are at record lows, so central banks have almost no hope of cushioning the fall.

trump is going to tank the market

Keep calm and buy the dip

>no hope of cushioning the fall
>what are open market operations
>what is helicopter money
>what are negative interest rates

Fuck this shit, I'm building up my skills so that I can go off grid if need be.

Just short all the stocks and your gtg

>what is an airtight seal

the gas would get in through your beard and kill you, dummy.

I have a car. I don't have a lot of savings. I have skills, and a current reference.
I'm going to look into qualifications once I've paid my car off in full, and I have the ability to scale back my work hours to fit classes in.

Buy the dip

BUY WALMART

I'm dumping my savings into gold and Swiss Franks.

I will buy lots of gold and silver before it happens

then when the shit hits the fan I will buy lots of stock and real estate at low ass prices

assuming society isn't collapsing and the US dollar didn't lose world reserve currency status .

Of course there will be another one.
Technical analysis claims to know when based on patterns that someone drew with a crayon. THATS the bullshit part.