/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Like a prayer edition

Shadowverse is a clAss-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone. The first expansion pack, Darkness Evolved, launched on September 30th. The Steam version launched on October 28th.

Reminder to participate in this poll so we can get a gauge of our community skill: strawpoll.me/11431912

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

To play on PC, simply use Steam and enjoy 60fps.

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing

___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly.

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ

Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4

___
Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/
Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11541679
strawpoll.me/11541683
youtube.com/watch?v=wlr_zBGzi_Y
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q-77ZkE6EOYxOywzqCcMmHyeCDJBUqjlp6fXi3-gDxk/pubhtml#
youtube.com/watch?v=LivAao5L8kc
shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.3.5-gkQ.5-gkQ.5-gkQ.5-gka.5-gka.5-gka.5-gkk.5-gkk.5-gkk.5-gku.5-gku.5-gku.62UtQ.62UtQ.62UtQ.5-gl2.5-gl2.5-gl2.62XK8.62XK8.62XK8.66LT8.66LT8.62bTS.62bTS.62ZmO.62Uta.62Uta.62Uta.62ZGg.62ZGg.5-iRo.62Zm4.62Zm4.62Zm4.5-glM.5-glM.61O4A.61O4A.61O4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for fuck Elves

rin gon

Hosting a tournament
First prize is a $20 Amazon giftcard.
Send your steam account to [email protected] to enter, deadline is Friday, November 4th.

Also vote for how the format should be:

strawpoll.me/11541679
strawpoll.me/11541683

If I haven't added you on steam you are not officially entered.
Got 12 people entered so far.

Reminder to praise DingDong
youtube.com/watch?v=wlr_zBGzi_Y

>playing PTP Runcraft
>sweet, altered fate into altered fate
>deck myself to death
Why am I retarded

>Opponent playing a non-banner version of aggro sword
>It's complete shit
Really makes you think...

What is she saying? I can't read chicken footprints

>Storm Haven players that think they're aggro
Holy fuck these are easy wins. They just run straight at me and then I burst them. Shadow doesn't feel disadvantageous at all.

Fuck Elana though.

Remember to play your Ding Dong card at least once a day!

So after finishing Story mode do I just buy as many packs as I can with my rewards, then dust the bad shit and figure out what I want to play?

Waifu or Egg

Its not even possible to play that many dingdongs. This video is inaccurate.

>Only lose up to 30 each time

Trying to sandbag from the top is suffering.

Newfag here playing Luna's story

Are you even supposed to beat Eris?

Amulets seem so retarded and she banishes most of the stuff I play in the beginning so the lead she gets off all those its impossible to come back

cleaned-up version of the arena spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q-77ZkE6EOYxOywzqCcMmHyeCDJBUqjlp6fXi3-gDxk/pubhtml#

qt

>implying

It must suck having sentient dogs as hands.

I'm struggling with that shit too user.

I WANT ANSWERS DANMIT

Do what your heart commands user
You may also spend it all on arena tickets

Egg is more versatile. The snipe is also a good way to fill out your curve. Right

nth for bullying newbies

>Playing Take Two as Havencraft against another Havencraft
>Have a warded Garuda, Holywing Dragon, and evolved Holyflame Tiger on my field
>Was going to win on the next turn
>He topdecks that 6-drop card that wipes the entire board and then comes back for the win after stalling out for like 12 turns
CARD GAMES ARE GAY

You have breathed your last!

She can take em off

Not so bad, just spread out some peanut butter.

My god, Serie is so fucking sexual.
I envy hime-sama.

Thanks, the spelling errors made it really annoying to use before.

Ding Dong

you also lose up to 30 when at d-rank, and can lose even down to 11 at the lowest

In my last dozen or so packs I have only seen one gold or legend, AND IT'S BEEN VAMPY, 4 TIMES.

Is she telling me something?

Coco and Mimi keep her hands nice and warm

For some reason I can't help but laugh every time I win as Vania. Her "I did it! I won!" in english is hilarious somehow.

Do I dust Prince of Darkness? I have no idea what an Apocalypse deck is.

I've gotten 4 roaches.
I don't even want to play elf.

More like, reporting for DOODY

H A H

How does one make control Bloodcraft work?

Is this the run? Second arena

>mfw just went 5-0 on arena as Blood
And other picks were Forest and Rune.

>tfw Hime-sama has a harem of Knight, Ninja and Gun Maids
>tfw you're not Hime-sama

Why am I playing like a retard? Somebody PLEASE fucking help me!

Apocalypse deck is really OP.
but Prince of Darkness is 10 cost, so unless your deck is built around stalling you probably won't have a chance to play it much.

Shadowcraft? More like, SHITowcraft!

LOL

People keep saying card games take no skill and they're brainless, but knowing when to trade and how to do so efficiently is a skill.

I blame Hearthstone for lowering the bar.

>Missing a second Alexander for Control Sword but don't want to bother crafting him
>Get a Darkness Evolved pack from the score rewards
>First card is Alexander
Somehow I've opened every single legendary for Control Sword except Tsubaki. It's kind of creepy when the game pushes you towards a deck this hard.

E-Eris, what are you doing?!

There's a lot of skill in HS too, believe it or not. Especially Arena.

kek'd

Have a fuckton of expensive cards

Not since Karazhan, especially arena

What do you even do as dragoncraft against forestcraft? I get completely destroyed by them whenever I play them.

youtube.com/watch?v=LivAao5L8kc

>play floral fencer turn 4
>go to evolve
>can't evolve yet
So this is the power of going first..

>Arena skill
>pick Mage
>congrats on the 12 wins

smother me with your butt!

Remove Elf

Can someone post an updated Aggro Vampire deck? Just opened my third Fortress and I've been wanting to craft the remaining 2 Vanias to play it. Is it worth for climbing on A0?

It took me two tries, I think I cheesed her with Cursed Soldier so unfortunately I can't really offer much advice other than running that

Japs have way too much time on their hands. Holy fuck.

Am I fucking going over?

Play face and summon tons of shit to punch her face in. I won that fight the first time around

Research tempo and advantage, they're the two major concepts you need to understand in every card game. The babies index card version is that tempo is your ability to efficiently spend resources, and advantage is the value represented by how many cards you have on hand and field.

Then learn to understand your position in each game as the offensive or defensive player and how to play accordingly. The biggest mistake I see new players make is playing linear with their decks and misunderstanding their role. If you play aggro shadow against aggro blood or banner sword, you're playing a control deck that trades cards and grinds out the game to a finisher. If you play aggro shadow against storm haven or dimension shift, you're an aggro deck that's trying to stick threats on the board and put in damage while removing walls.

I think I beat her with satan.

>wina bunch of games in a row with a dragon deck made of random cards because I don't have that many
>first game out of beginners league
>face someone that has a consistent deck full of 3 ofs
>completely 1 sided loss

What a fun and exciting experience that was.

Here's my Conjuring Force build, still working on it though.

shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.3.5-gkQ.5-gkQ.5-gkQ.5-gka.5-gka.5-gka.5-gkk.5-gkk.5-gkk.5-gku.5-gku.5-gku.62UtQ.62UtQ.62UtQ.5-gl2.5-gl2.5-gl2.62XK8.62XK8.62XK8.66LT8.66LT8.62bTS.62bTS.62ZmO.62Uta.62Uta.62Uta.62ZGg.62ZGg.5-iRo.62Zm4.62Zm4.62Zm4.5-glM.5-glM.61O4A.61O4A.61O4A

I tried doing one without any Flame Destroyers at first, but sometimes you want a big fatty that can be cost-reduced and he doesn't need to be attack boosted much. I want to put a second Destroyer in but can't figure out what to take out for it. Maybe a Glow.

Just beat all the elite AIs with my shitty shadow deck.
What do I buy with my 1400 shekels?
Should I waste 5 packs for Forte even though I don't really play dragon because she's too qt?

You can do it!

DO IT user

You can buy Forte later when you play dragons, hope those 5 packs gets you a Forte you're actually using.

New player here, what does stuff like aggro, tempo, control mean?

>every day buy standard packs hoping for Otohime, Tsubaki or Frontguard General to build Control Sword, never got them yet
>decide to buy DE pack for once hoping for White Paladin or Olivia
>first card I click is Olivia
t-thanks

where's the neutral deck only option with you must run 3 unis and 3 ding dongs

>want to play it when I can evolve
>don't have anything else to play t4
suffering

Is this what it feels like to be cool?

Roll or keep please help.

But the problem is that I won't be able to restrain myself to reach those 500 again if I waste them all now, even though it's the smartest decision.

Was the same for me with Dragon. I opened 3 Fortes within my first 8-10 legendaries.

I even got an animated Zinitra within the same group but she doesn't really have a home at the moment.

Oh, right, I guess I bailed when Kara came out.

Never played the mobile version but how do you reroll in steam ?
I fucked up when i liquefied all of my legendary cards just to get Cerberus
downloading apk now

I did it

Under average, reroll.

I'd keep.

What did you get?

>evolve second
>and have less evolves
wew

Do you have any useful Forest/Blood goldens? If so, I would keep it.

well, aint you a dick sucker.

Post deck before ending it

>about to win
>enemy disconnects

Why do nu-males do this?

200 gold, 50 Vials, Standard Card Pack. SHINY AURELIA

I already ended it, sorry. I had like 3 Floral whatserfaces and my opponents seemed pretty shit. How many tries does it take most people to get 5 wins?

This card is so bullshit.

I'm a girl don't assume your winning phases me all that much I just had more important matters at that moment HMPF

Your fault for not packing removal. Either that or slap down a ward and make him trade it.

I am the princess who governs this kingdom, and you are my humble servant! Now, go! Bring me the heads of those who dare to cross me!

Here are my golds if it changes anything

Step on me pls

>Started playing Seraph Haven

Fun stuff, finally something different from all the aggro stuff I've been playing

Keep it up.