Full-size comfy sedan
Handles exceptionally for its size and weight
Delicious V8
Gas efficient V6
Luxurious as fuck in upper trims

>hurrr unreliable
A: Hasn't been the case since 2012+.

>hurrrrr niggermobiles
A: Black people like big cars because they can donk them. This should NOT stop you from enjoying an otherwise flawless car.

When are you getting your Charger, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

jalopnik.com/fiat-chrysler-brands-last-in-consumer-reports-auto-reli-1651337569
247wallst.com/special-report/2016/02/26/americas-most-and-least-reliable-car-brands/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Muh 8 speed automatic
>no manual transmission

Tbh I'd rather get a mustang

Who cares about a manual in a big comfy cruiser?

People who enjoy driving

Btw, the Chevy Caprice and Chevy SS are better in every way

Maybe if everyway meant being overpriced and/or unattainable, sure

hahaha garbage australian captive imports. keel yourself my man

inferior to the mustang in every way except for being a family car or a pig fat basketball-American donk

Aka inferior to the mustang in every way

>People who enjoy driving

cringe

OP is a faggot

How's the bus, friend?

Can't buy either in Canada

This. The only advantage that the charger has is the 4 door

youre not missing out lmao

Should I buy a Challenger for my first car? I'm 25 and have only ever owned motorcycles. Never driven a car before. Looks sexy but I hear dodge is shit and that it can't turn.

Imo I would wait to see what the new less pigfat generation on the Alfa Romeo frame looks like. If you need a car before then I'd get a rustang

Nigmobile

Dodge owns. It definitely doesn't handle as well as, say, a Mustang, but that shouldn't be a problem unless you want to race it on curvy roads or something.

It's a Challenger, dude. It's a big 4 door highway cruiser. If that'd what you want then get that. Just understand it won't be agile at all because that's not what it's meant for.

yet another dumbass who can't differentiate between a charger and a challenger. please leave this board

How often do you race on track? I don't like challengers but holy shit this statement is so dumb. It's big because not everyone wants to feel their spines rattle when they go to the movies or have a comfy trip to the beach or mountains. It turns just fine, it's just not by any means a track car.

Lmao well that pretty much is all I intend to use it for. Just cruising. If I need to commute or go long distance I'll take my motorcycle.

then buy a challenger. they're great

Look up Pentastar head casting issues (increased warranty length on all '11-14 3.6 motors), and a litany of other random issues on the Charger forums then get back to me.

despite that, I too couldn't resist their appeal and test drove a 15k mile '15 SXT a few weeks ago.

Interior has its ups and downs, a decent place to spend time in overall but I wouldn't call it gorgeous per se. Seat cloth is horrible, get the leather whathever you do. Said seat is also pretty uncomfortable, the seatback felt like a wooden plank to me.

Rear legroom is decent but not great considering how large the car is (worse legroom than a current Camry, for example). Likewise the trunk is nothing very impressive for a fullsize car. It's more midsize, and has a super high liftover and inconveniently shaped opening as a result.

Pluses: I really liked how the 8spd+3.6L were paired. Just a seamless shifting transmission, more than enough power from the V6.

Ride and handling is really well balanced. Rides smoothly, bumps can be felt but never harsh or stiff.

The car I was looking at was listed for $25k but the salesman seemed to hint that they'd be able to let it go for about @20k plus taxes and tags. It's a lot of car for the money in that case in terms of drivetrain and overall performance and comfort, with a decent amount of features.

I do worry about how the car would hold up longer term, and one just has to make peace with the awful resale.

Then it's a good car. You'll still have fun in the twisties just obviously not as much as you would in a sub 3500 manual sports car . Totally different beasts

They need to go back to the late 60s 2dr shape

>no manual transmission
>american """"luxury""""
>fca build quality kek
>v8s are expensive and v6 is peasant tier trash
>2nd place in nigger-mobile tier, 1st is chrysler 300

desu, if i needed a fun land barge & money was no object, i'd buy a hellcat one of these in plum crazy, otherwise just go buy a really nice e39 m5, chevy ss, etc.

What is wrong about a Chrysler 300

t. German Cardude

>big 4 door highway cruiser
>challenger
nice job bud

nothing. it's just that a lot of black people buy it because it looks luxurious and it's cheap

every nigger with a v6 300 thinks its a 6-figure bentley. massive tacky chrome rims that are on a payment plan are also the accessory of choice for said niggers.

Trolled softly

Yeah understand. Same Problem here with the shitskins (turks,arabs....) and "there" (leasing) A Class Mercedes.

well played

>shit reliability
>shit power
>Pigfat
>Shit interior.
>Chrysler product
>Nigger car

>leasing an A-Class

Why?

>shit reliability
This meme needs to die

>this dumb v6-donk-charger driving nigger thinks his car is reliable
jalopnik.com/fiat-chrysler-brands-last-in-consumer-reports-auto-reli-1651337569

A lot of Fiat-Chrysler vehicles are unreliable, the 300 & Charger/Challenger are not. They're built on a 14 year old Mercedes platform that's been in production since 2002 and refined and corrected multiple times. They're probably the only highly reliable vehicles in the FCA portfolio. They haven't had any major known issues since they were updated in 2012.

I like the looks the best out of this era of high belt line pedestrian saftey regulations ruined cars

but

>FCA

>haven't had any major known issues since they were updated in 2012
WOW, LOOK HERE GUYS, THE TRASH AMERICAN BRAND MANAGED TO MAKE A CAR RELIABLE FOR 4 WHOLE GODDAMN YEARS
WHOOP DEE FUCKIN DOO

meanwhile people are easily daily-ing german & japanese cars from the 80s and 90s...

Chrysler is by far the shittiest of the American automakers. Jap cars are generally very reliable. German cars are very hit or miss. Mercedes in my ownership experience are reliable. Some older BMWs reliable, newer models, not at all. Volkswagen, Audi and Porsche are awful.

>Porsche
>awful

They usually have 1 major issue, but overall are extremely reliable.
New Porsches in reliability are ranked #1 among all manufacturers with Mazda recently taking the #1 spot over Toyota/Lexus

Source? I like Porsche and hope this is true, but I've seen a lot of them come in with trans and electrical issues within their first 4 years of operation.

Just google most reliable car brand 2016

Most people don't trust consumerreports (I'm skeptical since they don't test equally) but here's a good source that includes JD power and CR

>247wallst.com/special-report/2016/02/26/americas-most-and-least-reliable-car-brands/

>#1 Lexus
>#2 Porsche

i've heard electrical issues are a main concern among mainly 90's porsches
lots also have an IMS bearing issue which can be fixed easily in the aftermarket, but it'll fuck your engine if you don't get it done
i agree with this user on porsche & their 1 major issue/reliability:

I've personally yet to see a vehicle come in with an intermediate issue, though we predominantly service recently off warranty Eurotrash less than 10 years old. Electrical gremlins are still an issue, i'd say the primary issue. It's predominantly ignition, HVAC and various sensor related problems, though. Not too much in terms of mechanical failures other than occasional fuel delivery fuck ups, though these are primarily related to the SUVs which have far more in common with other VAG products than other Porsche models.

Because the only chargers you shozld get are 1968-1972. If you want the 717hp get a challenger and not this 4 door abomination

>FCA
>reliable
>ever
[citation needed]

Also I'd never ever even consider buying a car that wasn't manuél so it's shit regardless.

>over 4200 pounds
>majorly uggo
>FCA build quality
>auto only
>absolutely massive wheels
>makes you look like either a cop or a negroid
Grodie

The LX platform is probably the most reliable thing Chrysler makes. Source: owned two LX cars, know many others with LX cars, the thousands of happy LX owners.

2006 Chargers had troubles, I'm not gonna defend that. (first year model) 2008 until 2010, the only weak part about them is the front suspension. 2011 had some weird electrical gremlins (again, new model), but 2012 and above they're pretty damn sturdy. The LX platform is proven. Why do you think cops buy them?

don't get it why older chargers are called unreliable. is it because both v6 engines are weirdos and like to die before 100k miles?

No, not really. Even sludgemaster 2.7 was fixed in LX cars. The 3.5L has a reputation of being bulletproof.

2006 models have engines that grenade, though. Oops. The older chargers also have weak front suspensions. But other than that, they're fine.

>that pupper

>Cringe.

ok.

lol same here in Canada with any Mercedes. Go to a dealer, 90 percent of all people browsing will be some shade of brown.

Literally designed out of bargain tier rental car parts for trailer park residents who win malpractice suits.
>I think it's rad!
K, Cletus. WTG

They are still garbage. You just don't know any better

the edge... whoa - neo, the matrix

That is because half of Canada is brown now.

Good job PET Jr.!

I'd be a great compromise if you or the future me had a family. Power and roominess to satisfy both crowds. Other then that, I'd rather have the challenger or a Chevy SS or even the Pontiac G8

Keep trying to defend it. It's still 'murrican garbage made in Canada or Mexico out of chinese parts.

Why not a Lexus GS or LS?
Or a big Infiniti?

The SS is nice. But it has to have Holden badging added on because Chevy bowties make you look like a poor.

>atmo V6
Disgusting. They didn't even bother offering V6 for the Mustang here. It was EcoBoost or V8 and the V8 practically sold out overnight.

>When are you getting your Charger, Veeky Forums?
When Chrysler decides to pull the finger out and bring them over to Australia. No niggers to ruin their reputation here.

Both being discontinued in 2017. You cunts use the for cop cars but over here the Caprice/Statesman makes for a good limo.

Snap up a used cop cruiser and do it up, and buy a couple of Holden badges for AUDM-tyte rep.

The SS looks better sliding about sideways.

>But it has to have Holden badging added on because Chevy bowties make you look like a poor
For some reason we do the opposite over here. Cunts pop Chevy badges on their Commodore. Granted it does look alright on something clean as this.

Only listed American cars because they are the American rival competitors. Also the American V8 sports sedans are cheaper then a comparable modern Lexus GS with a V8. Now that I think of it, the Genesis sedan by Hyundai would work well in this situation but I don't know much about then.

Too many niggers driving them.

Everytime I see a charger I just assume the driver is black and I'm usually correct.

>im not gonna drive any car ever because blacks also drive cars
welp time to stop breathing too because black people also breathe

>The older chargers also have weak front suspensions
yeah, i think one of my struts has started leaking. I've had the car for two years and i'm pretty happy it's finally letting me wrench on it. i had been looking for lowering springs anyways so this won't cause unexpected damage to my wallet.

already looking for a manual cherokee engine in case this one blows up

why are all charger drivers i've seen on youtube such gay manlets? is it the dodge ram of black people?

Umm no thanks op. Some of us know what gorgeous, classy, and luxury is supposed to mean.

Can't get the hemi with awd anymore, ultimate comfy wintermobile.

Veeky Forums is fucking useless and underage

>classy
Definitely not a slammed 1970 midlevel brand Murribarge in front of a beaner food shop.

No. My friend has got a Hellcat Challenger, the interior is fucking shit, looks decent. Massive fucking control panel, and the boxes have so much bass that if you put it above 30% volume you have no idea what theyre saying in the song you only hear loud thumps

I have a 13 R/T AWD. Let me tell you, it is the perfect car if you can have only one. Seats 4 very comfortably (middle seat in the back is a bit awkward if you're taller than ~5'6, but not so bad that you couldn't sit there for a short road trip). Comfy as fuck. Matt Farah even said Chrysler knows how to make a seat. I drove 7 hours straight without any discomfort. The AWD system in the 09+ is really 4wd and it's great in the snow (I replaced the rear open diff with a Getrag LSD, so now it's even better). Also great off the line, especially when I get my 3200 stall converter. The 5.7 has more than enough power to have fun with. I can easily pull to 130 on an open road.

As for reliability, everything's been working perfectly fine except for the oil pressure sensor that shit itself a couple of years after I bought it. Fixed under warranty in a couple of hours though, so can't really complain there.

>tl;dr Charger AWD with 5.7 is gud.

>Matt Farah even said
Matt Farah also wears overpriced sunglasses that make him look like an insect, and generally he's a talentless hack who wouldn't have been able to get into his position without daddy's money.

Cheap interior

>implying police officers & departments are intelligent when it comes to buying cars
>implying that the common police officer/department have intelligence at all

The old ones had boring interiors, yes. Check out the new ones.

Sorry crappy photo. Phone posting sucks.

explains why they stuck with crown vics for over a decade then

since FIAT owns Dodge its quality really improved

They would have been better off not letting shitty european companies like Daimler buy them, rape them, and leave them for dead

It's funny though because they're getting the same treatment IRL

>Godmobile
You spelled nigger wrong.

Already got one.

Had an 06 Hemi with 180K a couple years ago, no issues. ran flawlessly.

>2007
Well baited friend

get the fuck outta here

this one r/t??