/opgg/ One Piece Games General

Power creep beyond saving - edition

Previous thread: General guide, read before posting
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing
READ THIS FUCKING GUIDE IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP!

>Quick Links
Turtles: optctimer.com/#!/turtle
Tables: optc-db.github.io
Calendar: optccalendar.com

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pnQGdZ1XsJSBtZcnVYNjPyjiba5LVSHIENdfFg_fLXA/edit?usp=sharing
If you wish to be added to the list put your ID in here.
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfk5fYpD1EyNRiATdPjZCx3E8XNBAxZn4GtHTGfMqsEwz3fpA/viewform

>Drops/XP and XP/PLVL/Stam spreadsheets
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
- Special Events -
>Oct 23 - Nov 23: Treasure Cruise x Dokkan Crossover
>Nov 1 - Nov 7: Rayleigh Islands
- Fortnights -
>Oct 25 - Nov 8: Dr. Indigo & Scarlet
>Nov 1 - Nov 8: TBone, Okamas
>Nov 8 - Nov 15: Sadi, Noland&Calgara, Arlong
>Nov 15 - Nov 22: Y.Buggy/Shanks, Ganfor, Alvida
>Nov 22 - Nov 29: Buggy, Kalifa
>Nov 29 - Dec 6: Hina, BrideNami
- Raids -
>Oct 30: Mihawk
>Nov 4: Shiki
>Nov 6: MChopper
>Nov 11: Kuma
>Nov 13: Enel
>Nov 18: Heracles
>Nov 21: Mihawk
>Nov 25: MChopper

EVENTS (JAPAN)
- Special Events -
>Oct 31: CYO Fortnights and Raids
>Oct 17- Early Nov: Halloween Sugar/Rosinante/Bart
- Fortnights -
>Oct 27 - Nov 3: Tom, Okamas, Perona
>Nov 3 - Nov 10: Hannyabal, Domino, Shandian Shitters
>Nov 10 - Nov 17: CP9, Prison Clay, Camie
>Nov 17 - Nov 24: Heart Pirates, Arlong, Kraken
>Nov 24 - Dec 1: Wapol, Tsuru, Noland & Calgara
-Raids-
>Nov 3: Enel
>Nov 4: Garp
>Nov 5: Kizaru
>Nov 6: Kuma
>Nov 7: Buster Call

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/comments/56v6rj/eng_shiki_raid_boss_megathread_oct_13th_oct_14th/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for UROUGE

Shooter teams

First for THICC girls

Ask and you shall receive.

First for maxing my nigga Shiki this month

>1 damage
sure is power creep in here

Xth for lycaroth and yunghung pirate for their captain

>maxed my impactsopp with lying wolf drops
that's nice, didn't expect to be able to do this. That's all three of my Usopp's maxed now.

Why does it seem like some legends are more common than others?

How do I farm Shiki? I had to gem 5 times to get him last time he was around.

>MFW no one gives me or my crew name a shout out even though I always refresh my captains, have maxed legends listed that are used often as well as putting up captains that are requested

by having the correct units to farm him

>I had to gem 5 times to get him last time he was around.

Oh is this meme back?

I can't believe Thatch is fucking dead.

Which are?

I feel you friend, the same thing happens to me
2 max socket legends and 200 candy mihawk up all day but no one cares about me ;_;

there are multiple video guides on youtube and reddit, I don't know what you have

im holding 50 sanjis just in case i ever get 3d2y sanji, or if they make another good sanji. i hate how he is relatively hard to socket outside of this event, otherwise i wouldnt hold them.

well if you dont have matching legend your legend wont be used by those people so just put raidboss for the current fortnight and enel for people clearing story

It could also be level discrepancy and when you play. Your low level friends probably never even see you.

Link them, navigating reddit is a nightmare.

Yeah, same here.

>tfw you have 3D2Y Sanji and a Marco but you keep getting fucking cola

Level doesn't change anything, as long as you have someone on friends he'll show up

just use the search function familia
reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/comments/56v6rj/eng_shiki_raid_boss_megathread_oct_13th_oct_14th/

>Half stam is up
>Full stam bar
>Fuck yes time to farm
>one hour later
>stam refill
>one hour later
>stam refill
>One hour later
>stam refill
Where teh fuck were tehse stam refills during meat snail event when I actually needed them?!

No, if your P level difference is too high, you don't stay on their friends list for long without refreshing.

What? Candy sanji is coming tomorrow.

I love you.

w-woah there
I'm not sure I'm ready for this kind of commitment...

Every fucking team there is for fucking whales
Why even mention F2P captains if you need legend subs?

the problem with shiki raid is we got him a lot sooner compared to JP
there are more F2P friendly teams with JP units, or at least not with legends
the one I used last time was QCK Enel + friend Marco, but I don't have many Marco friends sadly

candy sanji is a secret stage

oh that sucks then you're right
I can't be bothered with this shit though, I'm already hurting for space, fuck saving copies for a unit I don't have

>Every fucking team there is for fucking whales
Pull on a fucking sugo you probably have like 400-500 gems saved and here you are complaining

WANN PISS
TRESHA KURUSU

damn gladius has 10 socket spots, pretty good.

>10 sockets
>there's actually 11
nice education

Nice catch

there's only 10 differnet sockets in the game

>he doesn't know about the secret chain multiplier socket

A happy Carrot is a cute Carrot

What sockets should sanji have?

Which one?

I'm sorry, I legit have no idea what you were trying to say. It sounds like you combined two ideas
>Pull on a fucking sugo you probably have like 400-500 gems saved
> and here you are complaining

Presumably he's talking about 3D2Y since that's the only good one.

3d2y m8

>all these little down syndromes with bind mihawk as captain instead of AH mihawk
either you are retarded and havent put up your AHawk or you are worthless and only have 1 mihawk and socketed it bind

I would probably say Cooldown, Anti Lock, Anti despair, Auto Heal
The only other socket even worth looking at is orb matching

Awww hell yeah finally maxed Sanji and Zoro
Now onto Shiki's pirates for Sanji's books, what are some comfy teams?

>falling for the meme socket

just remove them lol

I'll give you a hint
if a unit has 4 sockets, you should ALWAYS put bind/cdr/ah/despair on them
these are the 4 staple sockets that are always beneficial, the rest is shit that should never be considered on any unit ever

Should I socket Halloween robin? The only other robin I have is story.

halloween robin is 100% worthless since they removed her blind removal and we got ain
but story is worthless too again because of ain

so do whatever you want

What about slot rate boost for SW Ace?

Ace has 5 sockets, so you put the 4 he said + slots indeed

Okay, so you have two options. You either socket your units with orbs and get an extra 5% matching orbs, BUT your friend captain has to be fully socketed for you to reach max sockets.
Or you socket your team like this, lose the 5% orbs BUT you always have maxed sockets even without friend captain.

So you either take the orbs or take maximum comfy farming without worrying about having enough captains

Okay then. Too bad socketing him is going to be fucking hell.

Orbs are a meme, 2x is fine enough for raid boss 1-4 stage clearing.

I also haven't found this team posted anywhere but the leddit comments, but assuming you can game which character's Shiki swaps, this is going to be a super easy clear as long as you don't fuck up.

What do you mean? Everybody already has his sockets finished after 3 colo runs.

that team got posted plenty of time here, heck thats the one everyone without marco has been running

I'm so glad you posted that image, I was totally gonna make Zephyr Anti bind/despair. Oh well, I may have Franky and Usopp but I still need Ace

So why's Luffy there? Stage clear?

I'm not everybosy

>So why's Luffy there?
you have the mental capacity of a toilet dont you?

Ye. Shiki swaps Enel with G3, then you pop Mihawk, Lucci, Enel, and Doffy's specials, hit your perfects, and then pop the other Enel's special and it's done.

The trickiest part just seems to be not horribly fucking up on the one attack you need to do.

Luffy gets swapped in and you hit perfects or die.

not him but probably so he can be a good captain if swapped to him

Remember, pick your friends better. You dont need weak captains if its a PvE game.

Right, I forgot Shiki does that captain switch. Jesus what a nasty raid boss

ew

tell me one situatuion where the 10รน reduc is necessary

Tell me a situation where 2.5% orb chance is better then
Autoheal in general isn't "necessary" either if you got the perfect teams for each situation, but we put it in for mistakes. The Damage Reduction works for stalling and mistakes.

But there is never a situation where you should need to rely on orb chance. Past level 1-2, orb chance is terrible use of slots.

And the rest of the sockets are terrible, other than map resistance for some stages but thats whale strats.

i dont remember saying orb was more imortant, your setup make you rely on your friend captain socket just so you can get damage reduc and 2,2% of matching orb thats why im asking you why you think those shitty socket are worth that much to you

Its called efficiency. I pick my Ace friends properly, and once Ace colo, a majority of good Ace leads will have max sockets. Its only inevitable, and this is just to be efficient.

Hell, even now, I got like 10 friends with max sockets.

When does the ray shop appear?

Eventually.

set your time to local if it isnt showing

I have so many copies of halloween robin it's making me sick (figuratively).

you know fn units are worth 1 point right
that's literally nothing when 5 candies cost 3000

Then I'm just going to socket halloween robin. This is fucking retarded, why is there like 1 version of robin that's good?

Log was good before Colo Paulie and Story Aokiji, SW isn't the worst thing in the world and 3D2Y is fucking amazing. You're retarded if you think V1 is the only viable Robin.

>if i can't utilize the units, they aren't good
every time

i have 50 copies of franky and im praying for some form of franky to drop next sugofest

I have SW Franky but almost no Frankies. This game would be incredible if you could trade units between players.

>Why is there like 1 version of robin that's good
The fuck are you on? After Luffy, Robin has the best RR units by far compared to the other strawhats.

>This game would be incredible if you could trade units between players.
No, it would just be broken and pulling on a main account would be worthless because rerolling exists.

There would have to be restrictions, like not allowing you to use certain units before you hit a certain plvl and other stuff, definitely not impossible to put it in without breaking the game.

>Robin
That's not how you spell Usopp

>He thinks arbitrary restrictions would make trading fair and balanced
Oh no it's retarded

>It's a "Sub level200 players giving out their opinion" episode

Make trading only available after you hit PL 150. There you go, done. If somebody rerolled, got the legend they wanted and then grinded to 150 then I would think that's legit because at that point it would be a proper, secondary account.

>3D2Y
>Amazing
I really wouldn't go that far. Especially considering her best combo as an orb locker would be putting her with her V1 form, which is impossible.

If anything, make it 200 instead of 150. Not that it's hard to level up to begin with, but you breeze the first 200 levels easily. I know people joke aboout people under PL200, but they genuinely can't complain about levelling wth how fast you fly through the first 200.

Then people would just sell units like they do accounts.

I miss the spooky skellys

Is Shiki really that strong? I mean is 2x HP 2x ATK for Driven Units really that good?